Vege Sikhs Only!

singh1986

You cannot stop anyone posting anywhere here friend.............stupid topic from a stupid person!!!

ohmy.gifohmy.gif

I know I can’t stop you from posting I just requested meat eaters not to Post because I know and understand your point of view…Glad to see you think you have valid input though!

Mr Rude Reply from a rude person!!! :lol:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cannot stop anyone posting anywhere here friend.............stupid topic from a stupid person!!!

ohmy.gifohmy.gif

I know I can’t stop you from posting I just requested meat eaters not to Post because I know and understand your point of view…Glad to see you think you have valid input though!

Mr Rude Reply from a rude person!!! :lol:

sorry for being rude mate....but this ust ticks me off...............

Apoligies.... d_oh.gif

ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Mr Rude Reply from a rude person!!! :@

sorry for being rude mate....but this ust ticks me off...............

Apoligies.... d_oh.gif

Aww thats okey VeerJi... I am sorry if it ticked you off!

I knew you were a nice person :lol:

:TH:

As the very first post has stated, Guru Nanak Dev Ji cooked the meat in order to teach the vaishanv hindus a valuable lesson. You cannot get bogged down so much in one aspect of your spiritual life that you totally ignore the other parts. This is what the Hindus were doing they were getting so bogged down with the ritual that all else was of secondary importance. They lied, cheated, did nindhia and all the rest of it but were ademant about how sacred and holy they were because the y did not eat meat.

At no point does Guru Ji advocate eating meat. again the shabad says "only fools argue over meat" meaning that the hindus were ignoring everything else but getting bogged down in one aspect.

The deluded meat eaters will use this shabad over and over again to argue their case, but they interrpret it totally incorrectly.

It does not matter if animals eat flesh, it does not matter if we evolved from prodomenantly meat eaters, it does not matter if body builders eat lots of meat, there is one poor fellow in birmingham who has spent a lot of time and effort in his persuit of convincing people that Sikhs can eat meat but in the end one only deludes oneself, we as Gursikhs are above all this.

Take one simple fact - Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindrawalle - a TRUE sikh of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, and if they say that meat is a definate no no, then we need not look any further.

Bundha you are in no position to be preaching to anyone.

We already proved you use doctored quotes on your site www.mis-info-sikh.com........................first start being honest and prest the facts then start preaching...............till then stop preaching!!!

PS...and who says you are a sikh Mr Shiv Kumar? tongue.gif

Gurfateh

Das has read one post which is in quotes and talk that one should grow teeths like wolf to eat meat.Well wolf eats raw meet but can also drink milk.(domistic dog is deto of wolf(Canis Lupus)).

But we can grow our Canin teeth with eatng more of meat and breaking the bonees with it.

Das finds it strange when Sikhs thinl like such thing as rat or frog is not good for eating.In amry training we are told to drink crows soup.

So if we developp hate for meat.We will rather die of starvation in war then say eatng the cocorach or red ants near us.

We need to be open for that.

Meat like mnay other veg things also is not allowed by Many Samprdayas just it may hinder Nam Adhyas for those who do not work a lot so can not diget rich food.

Irony is that during many Amrit Sanskar at India by SGPC or DSGPC,Amritdhairs are now being told to not to eat meat.

Nihungs,Some Missionaries(who still have faith in Amrit Sanskar),Sindhi,Deccanis and Baba Virsa Singh Ji gruop anyway does not tell us to stop eating meat.Das thinks that they still stick to tredition.

Meat is not good from Yoga types of things and they are not must for Sikhs.Yet Veggis can perform well and better then meat eatersin mnay fields.Das is trying to as neutral as he could.