Auditions For Big Brother

khalsaforce

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i'll volunteer and go. set everyone straight.

jutti naal, tongue.gif partia kardey aa udhi raat tak nonono.gif

cigratta mai chuk key khu vich sutu. tey sharaab dol du toilet vich. saria dey kaprey saar key, saria nu kurta pajam dey du. they daang leh key kharu bhuey tey, bhajey baar koi, latta tor du. lol

and and i forgot bandey ik kamrey vich, tey buria dujey kamrey vich.

tey savarey punj vajey ghanti maar key uthau saria nu.

man i would get kicked out soooo fast. i wouldnt even have time to put my pajama on :lol:

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

We have simply the best Sikh who will fit in with everything that goes in the big brother house.

The name of this person is Niddhar Singh.

He can have a platform to lecture everyone on his views, beat, strangle and wrestle the other participants black and blue till they voluntary leave the house.

"We have simply the best Sikh who will fit in with everything that goes in the big brother house.

The name of this person is Niddhar Singh.

He can have a platform to lecture everyone on his views, beat, strangle and wrestle the other participants black and blue till they voluntary leave the house. "

i do ardaas the to maharaj- pray.gif dnt let that happen

This guy is just using the line that it will help Sikhs in the aftermath of London bombings as an excuse. That's a load of rubbish --- thingsa re not so dire, and most people know because of Monty Panesar and other who we are.

Big Brother always mocks people who don't engage in promiscuous sex, drinking, all of that kind of thing. A practising Sikh will be used to show how boring and square they are -- -and they always focus on freaks -- transvestites, gays, focus on people who are willing to be naked in front of the cameras, get drunk etc etc

They basically just want to take the P155

sikhs need to go out and promote their ideas like the gurus.

lets come up with our own sikh channel

I agree -- but I don't think that a Sikh channel will promote Sikhi to non Sikhs. If you want to promote Sikhi, get out in the community and do good work amongst non Sikhs, do seva, get Gurudwaras to sponsor kidney dialysis machines at the local hospital instead of spending £20,000 on new marble tiles for the langar that we do not need. Don't be inward looking go out and chak de phatte like Monty Panesar!

And yeah, the Big Brother people are really two faced and sly, they say they want to 'represent', but they really just want to mock anyone that doesnt join in with the freakshow.

Guys,

it may seem like a good idea but this is a REALLY REALLY BAD IDEA.

Please discourage all Sikhs to go on this show, it is the worst show on earth, it normally degenerates into backstabbing and filth. That is all the show producers are interested in - scandal and filth, and the more the better.

Young wannabes who are willing to expose their flesh at a drop of a hat are attracted to this show and the conversations that the <banned word filter activated> contestants have go down to the lowest demoninator - it is all about KAAM.

People frolick in the swimming pool, people bed hop, swearing and copious driking sessions with arguements that evenetibly ensue, so PLEASE do not encourage any one on this.

Infact I urge you all to write to this fool from BB and give him a piece of your mind, I know I am going to. And let us pray that a Sikh does no turn up on the new BB show next year.

Do you remember a couple of years back they had a sikh girl on it called Narinder Kaur, what a total disgrace that was.

First day she sits in a corner with a chunni on her head and hands together doing "paath." For the rest of the time she was in, she drank alcohol, swore with the best of them, simulated s**, hopped into bed with the gay guy.

This is a freak show, and it will do untold damage to us.

sooooo trueee, plus UR GONNA GET FILMED IN THE SHOWER, n possibly in the toilet, u just dont no with big brother these days...

Someone should call this singh up n tell him how much of a <admin-profanity filter activated> he is.....id do it but im out of credit blush.gif lol or keep sending faxes till his machine blocks up.. what an <banned word filter activated>! actually why doesnt someone tell HIM to go on big brother n bring shame upon HIS family. we can just claim hes in the taliban sikh when he messes up instead of poeple thinking a REAL sikh would ever go on this stupid show that treats humans like lab rats.......

oh n Narinder Kaur was a stupid who bought shame on her family and sangat in coventry n she was cleaning shoes in the gurudwarra for months afterwards ifor forgiveness i heard.

Since i don't watch the show i was unaware of some things you guys are aware of, But its ironic how you guys are all against it, but watch the show to know what games they play, who was on the show, remember her exact name, and can even recall what she did, and recall memories of her jumping on bed with gay guys.

please forgive me and let us take a different approach to this, we can write, and threat them (jk) about not putting any sikhs on the show or we will protest :lol:

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ke fateh

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!!

NOOOO! lol dont send any sikh on this show!!

it stupid and a laod of rubbish!!!

itl be totaly embarissing if a sikh goes on it!!!!

there just wanting us to go on so we make a fool of our selfs!!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!!

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!