Happy Birthday!

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!!!

Happy Birthdayyyy deeeepiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (according to the uk time)

makin it hard for me to create this topic! (where is the birthday smilily?)

i guess its gonna be the first fun topic without any smilies!* :D

blessed to have u as a friend! vaheguru

and now go to sleep....u shouldnt be workin on ur bday?? who does that??? even work people give u a day off lol

but thn again i have all the WEIRD people, as many as there are in the world, as my friends!(tht explainz a lot about me doesn't it?)

~waiting for my piece of the cake~

:HP: partytime2.gif

*will change it after u done with all this

btw none of those (optional)things r work...

arrgh the boring black colors...no good smilies....nd then i can't edit

I've NEVER had the pleasure of being around a person who was consistently and always willing to put others before himself.

Amardeep Singha... from helping me (i.e doing) with my VB.NET projects in first year, to teaching me how to do sneaky things (muhaha), has always been more than willing to teach and help others. There is no one like him.

Although it's been a while since i've spoken to him (or pretty much anyone really...school has effectively isolated me from alot of people) for many months, some things are unforgettable. Seriously, no one is more genuine or generous than Amar. Sure, I only know him from S/S and MSN, but he's a loving loving dude, and I can't pinpoint anything negative about this guy.

And he's all grown up!!! Another year, another marriage joke, and another order of chholay pathooray, but other than that, this guy, at the core, will always remain the consistent and compassionate loving brother and friend he has been to so many people.

Happy Birthday Amardeep Singh Ji. I hope happiness is the only thing you experience in all walks of life. Physical, Mental, Emotional, and most importantly Spiritual... May happiness prevail in all domains and dimensions of your life.

Indebted to you, the seva you do, and the work to bring the thousands of souls you've helped join together in sangat. Much Love, Amardeep Singh.

Happy Birthday. :D

~Dhan Guru Nanak ~ Dhan Guru Nanak ~ Dhan Guru Nanak ~ Dhan Guru Nanak ~ Dhan Guru Nanak~

~Vaheguru ~ Vaheguru ~ Vaheguru ~ Vaheguru ~ Vaheguru~

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!!!!

Pyare Ji.....HAPPPPiiiiiiiiiiiii BURRRRRFFFFFFDAAAAAAAiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!! :HP:

Waheguru Ji tuhanu CHARDI KALA GURSIKHI JEEVAN BAKSHAY!!!!

eh-say tara Seva Kar Day Reho...!!!

HAVE A GREAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! partytime2.gif ..... :st:

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Happy Birthdy veeray!

barre din ho gaye koi poem shoem likhay, chal ajj tere birthday de maukke te live and garam garam ek shairi ho jaaye

aayaa janam din amardeep da

apne kol laptop oh 24/7 keep'da (keeps)

computer field ch haiga tu pooran gyani

Rab karey agle saal tak tenu labb jaaye jananni (more like...Singhnee)

bajaun tere birthday te bajjay te band

dhoom macha den the Punjabis in England

tum jeeyo hazaaro saal, saal ke din ho pachaas hazaar

na tenu julaab howe, na howe najla, na khang na khansi, na shikkaan na bukhaar

emiiiii 1st of allllll Kaur Khalistani Lioness Bhenji :D lol i wanted to start this thread but that's why Amar had decided to take SS down in the middle of the night emiiii

but still i am in hope i was the 1st one 2 text him hehe (lol i better have been!!)

and yeah happpppy birthdayyyy Amarrrrr yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay woohoo.gif

as you know me losted your address sooo apologies as it's christmas post mania as well at this time!!

but have a good oneee, you're a great friend, and i feel totally blessed to have you in my life, thank you for everything, and hurry up and get married so i can have your presents hehe high5.gif

take care, love ya, God blesss xx partytime2.gif :HP: hearye.gif