Being 'Tyaar Bar Tyaar'

i'm sure you have seen the pic of mKhalsa and other Singhs wearing baana from a raen subaae in Fresno. They are all wearing blue.. remember? hanji, that pic... After the raen subaae kids were asking their parents to take them to these Singhs so they can have their pic taken with them!!! :@ cool eh?

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

^_^^_^^_^ good way of prachar ^_^^_^^_^

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure you have seen the pic of mKhalsa and other Singhs wearing baana from a raen subaae in Fresno. They are all wearing blue.. remember? hanji, that pic... After the raen subaae kids were asking their parents to take them to these Singhs so they can have their pic taken with them!!! :@ cool eh?

Man I Envy Propa Sikhs With DUMALLA :@

true.U get really inspired and want to do the same grin.gif (Have HUGE DUMMALLEH :@ )

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

NeeleeSiaaheeKadhaaKaranee

The blackness of sin is erased by my wearing of blue clothes

Ang: 16

MaiGurMilOuchDhumaalarraa

I met with the Guru, and I have tied a tall damalla with a farlaa

Ang: 74

This post comes at an interesting time. Yesterday I went with some gursikhs to San Francisco to shop for shastars. We wore full bana. It was interesting.. Elevator doors open, full elevator visible gasps ohmy.gif and people move back.. haha.. but the thing is people have so much respect for bana, its strange.. :nihungsmile:

we had a problem last summer or so when i was taking singhs to sf wearing tshirt pants etc.. so much racism.. we ended up leaving stores screaming, cursing and about to stab someone.. now people didnt dare say anything.. (same people) one guy saw my shastar and said its illegal "watch out for the police" which he said several times,

then he asked us to take our pictures because our "hat things are interesting" hahaha.. we just walked out..

anyway, bana has a strange power for singhs.. its strange.. but if ur a pakhandi, like me, u should watch out how much u are wearing bana etc.. guru sahib protects us, but if we are screw ups and losers, what point is there?

Guest noonespecial

I'm with Mkhalsa Veerji on this one. Whenever I go to any store with my Sri Sahib showing and my lohi (shawl) wrapped around my neck (because it's cold here) I seem to get MAD amounts of respect. Now whether that's fear or respect I don't really care...all I know is that it feels good to be different.