Being 'Tyaar Bar Tyaar'

The way niranjana tells it is the way I can see it.

Its so obvious!

Its like a fashion statement nowadays to tie a huge bhunga or wear the blue bana. And its a sad fact that those that actually hate nihangs when confronted with them are at such a loss with what to tie on their heads and miss the dumalla (and its associated status, feeling of superiority) so much that they cannot resist tying it again but skirting around the hypocrisy by saying they actually do respect nihangs, but only those that fall into their way of thinking.

hehehehe, NO ONE on this site is important enough for me to rise to any pathetic chest beating antics. :@

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y r u confusing nihungs and fake nihungs (nangs)?

go to india. the quiet, humble, reserved singhs u see in bana with loads of shahsters are often nihangs. some are even vegetarian. no one hates real nihangs.

come to the uk, and you will see people who bash panthik groups, call shaheeds terrorists and mix together a few martial arts and call it the original martial art. they are called nangs. no one likes them.

no one hates nihangs. nihangs are the warrior essence of the khalsa. those who pretend to be nihangs but do loads of dodgy stuff are nangs. thats who people dont like. rolleyes.gif

btw "because it looks gangstah" shouldnt be taken literally rolleyes.gif . gangstah just means cool. eg "the food was gangstah" or "hey that film looks gangstah" or "man a phat dumalla is well gangstah". lingo is something you pick up when you are maturing (slowly)..........im sure niranjana you spoke in the queens perfect english all the way throughout your childhood!

and yeah farlas are only for really really "gangstah" people. :@

I have never criticized a true nihang. I have nothing but respect for them. They don't all fall into my way of thinking, im cool with that.

Akali Kaur Singh Jee was a true nihang. Baba Nihaal Singh Jee is a true nihang. Nang Niddar is a true nang and I have zero respect for that narakthari individual and his followers, its even worse that he thinks hes in the same league as those true nihangs.

Anyway, this thread is totally off topic now.

I don't believe you, for one minute.

Come a front to MKhalsa..Ji and U will believe :@

MKhalsa bhaji is a ChardiKala Singh, and not an everyday person like me......who say something then do something else....

:@

Bhulla chukka maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

sernity, bas kar, the last time nidar went around acting 'gangster' and threatened to chop off some singh's head.. well you know how that singh put his head forward and showed his bare neck and asked nidar to do it if he could.... guess what he still has his head on his shoulders and his dignity intact. more than some others dont you agree?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Serenity, first of all I haven't been in england for awhile or spent enough time there to go Nang-hunting.

They are obviously too scared to come to California because they know they will get smacked down.

So what is a poor nihang supposed to do? I heard kamalroop nang is supposed to be in LA visiting relatives. If he bothers to cross my path he will be dealt with.

I have enough real humility to say that my talents with shastarvidya are nowhere near niddar nangs. So if he tries anything on me, of course he will have an advantage. On the other hand, if he tries anything there will be a raam janga to his forehead and he can say goodbye to whatever brains he has.

I am tired of hearing about nangs, seeing their BS, or seeing innocent youth brainwashed. Nangs need to be stopped, but I am not the one to do it, not by myself anyway. But I guarantee you, I would rather stand up for the Khalsa when I see a Nang (and subsequently be beaten senseless) and still have my dignity than sit on my hands whistling.

I am not one to be toyed with.