Being 'Tyaar Bar Tyaar'

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Mkhalsa you look so cool, What if I would want to get one made what would I call the bana, whats the name of the bana.

I would love to wear the bana but I am always scared about what people will say, first of all my family would think I have gone mad. When I started wearing a round turban at work people started giving me odd looks, and I got asked that do I attend some secret meeting or some thing, so if I wear the bana I could see people acting really bad with me. I have see that since I started keeping the Rehat as well.

One day I will wear the bana.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, many people wear bhana in Uk. Elders and youth. I have always been inspired by jathedar bhai Jarnail singh and Bhai Raghbir Singh ji. Both have worn bhana all the time for decades, no matter whether at work, gurdwara, or doing parchaar trips to Europe, etc.

The only problem I have seen with wearing bhana, is that sometimes you may feel there is too much haumai, (ego) in yourself. But wearing bhana makes you question, and look at your lifestyle. You are wearing the uniform of the khalsa, so you must ensure your thoughts and action are also of the Khalsa. If you do feel some haumai, then makes sure you do more simran and joorian de seva.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

please, i do not deserve any praise. i am a total and utter manmukh at heart. everything i say is pure lunacy and i am worthless.

what use am i? do not put me up on a pedestal, i dont deserve it, i have no right to call myself a gursikh and i do not live a gursikhi jeevan. i do not think, talk or act like a gursikh, so how am i a gursikh? how do i even deserve to wear guru sahibs bana?

im useless. please dont give me any praise, i have done nothing to deserve it.

respect guru sahib and his bana/roop.. dont respect me, im an <banned word filter activated> (and a manmukh).

and this is not humility (fake or real), only truth.

please, i do not deserve any praise. i am a total and utter manmukh at heart. everything i say is pure lunacy and i am worthless.

what use am i? do not put me up on a pedestal, i dont deserve it, i have no right to call myself a gursikh and i do not live a gursikhi jeevan. i do not think, talk or act like a gursikh, so how am i a gursikh? how do i even deserve to wear guru sahibs bana?

im useless. please dont give me any praise, i have done nothing to deserve it.

respect guru sahib and his bana/roop.. dont respect me, im an <banned word filter activated> (and a manmukh).

and this is not humility (fake or real), only truth.

^_^ GURU JI Gave u Such KARMS that ur having the honor of Wearing GURU Ji's Bana.

May Guru Ji bless me to with being able to wearing GURU Ji's Bana ^_^ ...

And U having Such good Karms, can mean something :@

Bhull chukk maaf..

Please forgive me If I have offended you, cause

that was not at all my intention :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!