Congratulations To The Iraqi People & The Free World

Guest militant singh

WMD in Iraq was the complete lie the myth and bush and his team knew that and they played that card very well to get the support to enter Iraq. That shocked the American economy.. We lost lots of jobs and i personally seen couple dozen business close down just because of the Bush stance on war in iraq.. Well average american suffered the loss but corporate GETTING BIG & BIG !!! Now we have EXXON MOBIL on top of the mountain.. with lots of lots of $$$ in their pockets..

Why bush do not go against Sajjan, Tytler and so on?? What about WMD (nuclear) in India?? We have some crazy ppl in Indian Govt. like shiv sena and so on.. The point is that America cannot go around and bully others.. We have UN to do that and we shold let them do their job. We can control world by two choices.. Either we can show the military power (which im against) and other is Sanctions/cut off business deal and we all know that corporate america will not allow that to happen.. Sad thing is that its not the average american who control the government but its the corporations who control the govt.

post-10-1167455268.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do u know why u didn't have complaints?u really wanna know why. cuz americans are selfish, all they think about is themselves and their lovely life. they dont wanna step into the shoes of those iraqi children who are goin through this brutal war andu people call it a democracy. All u guys think only sikhs were killed others aren't our people. those muslims dying are our brothers also, ok and if u stand up for the wrong and dont know what u are standing up for then u dont deserve this life. If u cant see the pain of those mothers sons, whose husband and young sons have been killed by the americans then u dont deserve this life. Soldiers have been killed for nothing and even bigger innocent iraqi's have been killed by the soldiers and even bigger more so called terrorists are being made because of this bloody war.

i agree with peacemaker ... even though we hv sum messed up leaders does not mean that the country itself is bad ... i mean i was born here lived half my life here n i havent had a single complaint against the country ... against the leaders yes buh not the country AND

did u guys notice that you are doin NINDIYA of sum1 ?? ... i mean it doesnt matter how much we curse Bush out ... its not gonna change anythin buh jus improve his Karma and worsen ours ... we do bad enough bad deeds as it is ... we dont neeed to add any by doin nindiya of sum1

Bhul Chukh Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

All I will say is, if you don't agree with the way America maintains order in the world, fine, but I think it's not right to live in a country and then talk bad about the same country that has given you great things. You wouldn't live in America if you thought it was that bad, right? I wasn't born in America, but I'm a proud American because it's now my home. Are you a proud American?

America doesn't work that way.. That style of thinking is simply not american way. Not everyone in America agrees with whatever their representative or president do and that doesn't mean that he is less patriotic to this country. We respect the rank of president and will follow the constitution and protect america in any possible way but that doesn't mean that we have to change our views on many issues. I am Proud American and besides there are millions of me who are also proud to call this country as their home but that doesn't mean that we all have to support war in iraq.

Guest PunjabSingh

If USA and Britain are such peace loving and justice seeking countries then why dont they come out openly against the people who killed Sikhs in thousands in 1980's/90's ?

Injustice is still continuing against Singhs in Punjab.

When will "Butchers of Punjab" in Punjab Police and those Hindu fundamentalists who have committed many more times heinous crimes including killing of thousands of Sikhs after indra gandhi's assasination be even punished let alone be hanged ?

USA,Britain,India are big hypocrits.

Harjot Singh Brar

ok politics is dirty.......america.....iraq.....they all fall into one boat

for those complainng that America should have got their troops out of America......yes they should have but ........ think about it ...whether they went in on the wrong basis or not , them being there now is entirely at the fault of the iraqis.....when that voting thing happen to elect prime minister why were the Sunniz being such sore stubborn pigs and not voting......hence ending up with a Prime minister hu is Shia and a president who is Suni........ its clear they didnt because how can 15% shiaz possibly beat 80% sunniz? now they in some stupoid fight of their own over this and because of this decision when american troops do go its going to be just as bad........ evry tom <admin-profanity filter activated> and harry know that Sunniz hate the Shias to shredds.....worse that how the muslims hate jews

they have given Bush an excuse to stay there...........

and stop argueing over whether Saddam was good, bad or who is worse out of Bush and Saddam cuz if you do your studying you'de see they both as bad as eachother..............and i do think that the riots will now start as saddam has been excecuted.....he has the support of all his fellow Sunniz, if you dont believe it then go do a survey out on the street and ask all the muslims