Real Fight Or Mere Display ?

Guest s133k_s1kh

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't think its a good idea to learn from someone who has such different beliefs from you, someone who believes in the opposite of a lot of your beliefs. Just because your teacher in any thing can really influence the way you think. But hey if there are any singh who have similar beliefs to me who have learned from him who are willing to share i'll be more then happy to learn

Guest militant singh
hmmm but paj, if hes got d technque isnt it beta 2 lern it??? lyk even if d way he rolls ain ryt, lyk if hes got d Shaster Vidiya technique den ye?!?!?!?!

:D

Truzt me dese guyz are 2 decieving they are like a 'cult' that jus suck in the youth through 'shaster vidya' as they put it thats there propoganda tool,the guy Niddar is an enemy of the real Khalsa Panth nt there hindufied version -they believe sikhs are the militrail wing of hinduism -formed to protect hinduism,i dnt knw about others but i wouldnt even drink a glass of water from people lke them they are the very people we should be wacking up.I knw of at least8 youths dwn my ends who hve tottaly been f-ed up an i mean relly messed jus cos they strted goin 2 his classes,they were normal kidz b4 lke any ova and had der interest in da faith n tht and da movement soon as they strted going to 'ustad' ji they was lke we hindus dnt u knw this tht the Guru Granth Sahib we hve today was changed by the british and loads of other bullcrap,but niddars time will cme along with his crew his bound to trip up sumtime,and face the wrath of Singhz,-He getting very popular around da London area -reason 4 dis is his Kats have moved in and are infiltrating local gurdwareh in sikh areas attracat youths to 'shastar vidya' ,thier aim is not to train you in the art of Gatka or anyfing but jus to tke u in2 the cult and use u as a mouth piece to spread the wrd about 'shastar vidya',hve u seen thier websites shws Guru Nanak with a tikka and a hat -go on about hw to cut the throat of a goat hw guru ji ate meat(bull story) hw to do marjuana weed n tht 2mch crap but its up 2 u really in the end,but respect to u 4 wanting 2 learn the art of war all sikh girls should be lke tht,if u wnt more info on da Niddar crew i relay pics and other info to u,cos if i continue to tlk abot Niddar massive the Moderators will sht the topic dwn as usual duno wht they afraid of -reckon is cos on niddars site he thretens to sue or sumin if the websites adds ar ementioned anywhere -copyright crap so all dese lot get shook LOL.gif

Hey Gurbar Akaal who are you to question my faith? Only Guru ji knows my faith. Have i disrespected your teacher in anyway? Have I disrespected you in anyway. Read my posts over carefully before you try to disrespect me. Watch your tounge when you speak to others. Show some respect, especially to people who haven't disrespected you. Please don't call my sikhi weak. Its a known fact that if you learn from someone you are putting yourself in a vulnerable position to take in everything they tell you. Sangat in gurbani is very important. If you are around a bunch of ppl who have a different philosphy from you, chances are good you will be effected. And I am as weak as guru ji makes me. I need sangat of naam abiyaasis. I'm the first one to admit that. I don't need sangat of ppl that i believe will take me away from my beliefs. And neither do younger generations.

i learn gatka, and i have used it in a real fite, it is practical in modern days if u no wat to do. u dnt have to carry a kirpan around to implement gatka, u can use anythin that comes to hand like a belt, i disagree with people saying that it is only for display purposes,our akhara does not train for demonstrations,we focus our training on our training, if we are invited to do one we will show what we know.

sorry if i have offended anyone.