Learning Bani Off By Heart

kaur91

wjkk wjkf,

are there any suggestions on how i can learn bani off by heart? are there any particular ways?

wjkk wjkf

Guest waheguruji

several ways

1) write the 3 first words of each pauree (for a bani like sukhmani sahib) on piece of paper

2) jaap sahib after each number write the first 3 words

3) read out aloud everyday

4) when reading from a Gutka look at only first line on each Panna then read the rest ur self if u feel uv made a mistake check up

The way I learnt Japji Sahib was to listen to it on CD and follow it in Gutka at same time, reciting in your mind.

Eventually, one day I was on the bus and really bored. All of a sudden I realised my mind had been reciting Japji Sahib without me being aware of it. Got through the first 10 pauris before I realised what was happening.

The way I learnt Japji Sahib was to listen to it on CD and follow it in Gutka at same time, reciting in your mind.

Eventually, one day I was on the bus and really bored. All of a sudden I realised my mind had been reciting Japji Sahib without me being aware of it. Got through the first 10 pauris before I realised what was happening.

thats wiked singh ! i'm gonna do that

read over and over again but also do shabad vichar .... else u will land in my boat of ratta .... my problem is i have got the banni kanth but if i even get one word miss i cant carry on .... if i stop in between i cant carry on .... dont go for ratta ... but learn ... though it will take longer time ....

someone told me that if you do raul of the particular banee u wish to learn kanth, you will start to memorise it....like say continuesly doing chaupee sahib for two hours a day...try do it with a tape from a gutka sahib and slowly....very important we read banee correctly.

please all who read banee try to attend santhya classes....the benefit of reading banee correctly extremely high

all the best maharaj kirpa