Demise Of Asian Corner Shops

Harmeet_Singh

Guest militant singh

Saw tht on Newsnight last nite on BBC2,the video shows hw our forefathers came 2 britain 2 wrk in facotories and how new immigrants are comming and taking jobs of old citizens,i blame the govt message to the new arrivals pick up your benefit book when you arrive at dover yeah and dnt forget your milk tokens ohh and your free housing and child benefit ,while we work our assess off to pay taxes which fund you lot,our forefathers wrked hard not like you lot leeches

Saw tht on Newsnight last nite on BBC2,the video shows hw our forefathers came 2 britain 2 wrk in facotories and how new immigrants are comming and taking jobs of old citizens,i blame the govt message to the new arrivals pick up your benefit book when you arrive at dover yeah and dnt forget your milk tokens ohh and your free housing and child benefit ,while we work our assess off to pay taxes which fund you lot,our forefathers wrked hard not like you lot leeches

Now imagine that you are a white guy in 1950 saying the same stuff to your forefathers. united.gif

Guest militant singh

My forefathers foughtin world war 2 and came here as labourers ,who were invted here by HRH The Queen they wrked hard and paid taxes they ddnt take free housing or benefits they had self pride within thier community only those of us with family who came over in 50's knw hw we established the sikh community,the rest came after,Nor did my fore fathers take benefits no did they rip of the govt like 2days papa sikhs do Eg:Illegal trade dvds and so on,they uplifted the name of the Sikh community and attained the rights we take for granted today,and i duno about all of u but i am indebted to them that i am in the UK.wjkkwjkf

We all are indebted to our forefathers that fought in the wars. However, as you said that "HRH" the queen INVITED your forefathers. Your forefathers had the choice to return to their native places, but they accepted what was offered. If some more help was provided at that time, I doubt whether it would be refused. For example, it would be stupid of me not to accept extra health benefits if they are available to me at work, or it would be stupid of me not to accept montary help for my education if it available at my university. It has nothing to do with self pride. Naale kee tera te kee mera. If the new immigrants are getting some help from the government, then why are our tails burning. It might seem unfair but jo dhindha hai, waheguroo dhindha hai. We should stop harping on our forefathers achievements as we won't be able to match even 10% of what they did.

Guest Narinder Singh

Militant Singh, if anyone has given a bad name to the Asian or Sikh community its the sons and daughters of your "forefathers". As for benefits and jobs given to recent immigrants, did the jobs of your forefathers just appear? No, those jobs belonged to goreh, now im sure youd call those goreh racists for being <Edited> at recent immigrants when they took their jobs.

Fateh.

Guest s133k_s1kh
Nor did my fore fathers take benefits no did they rip of the govt like 2days papa sikhs do

and who are papa sikhs :D .. i thought sikhs are sikhs and fellow sikhs treat other sikhs as sikhs and there is no classification amongst sikhs.

are thy kats too tongue.gif ?

My forefathers foughtin world war 2 and came here as labourers ,who were invted here by HRH The Queen they wrked hard and paid taxes they ddnt take free housing or benefits they had self pride within thier community only those of us with family who came over in 50's knw hw we established the sikh community,the rest came after,Nor did my fore fathers take benefits no did they rip of the govt like 2days papa sikhs do Eg:Illegal trade dvds and so on,they uplifted the name of the Sikh community and attained the rights we take for granted today,and i duno about all of u but i am indebted to them that i am in the UK.wjkkwjkf

Coconut....