How Should We As A Sikh Community Combat Hindu Extremism

Fear NOBODY

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheugur ji ki fateh

Hindu's are describin sikhs merly as a part of hinduism...

they want to disolve sikhism bk into hindu religion...

Are we just goin to stand and watch our religion our sikhi bein disprecpted and changed??

I understand that Guru Nanak Dev ji has told us to respect everybody as human beans...

but Guru nanak Dev ji has also told us that we are responseable for our own fate....

Respect doesnt mean close our eyes and let us be destroyed ... we are the KHALSA wer are not

Ghandi'z bakree!!!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!!!

WE can t do jack until we chuck out the traitors and h8ers from the religion and the dirt EG;rss lovers,India suporters who do bipran ki reet, sikh youth who dont care,sikh girls who want to marry non sikhs,sikh leaders who are after money,almost all of the SGPC,Unite the Jathas(which wont happen DDT AKJ both messed up -)

WE can t do jack until we chuck out the traitors and h8ers from the religion and the dirt EG;rss lovers,India suporters who do bipran ki reet, sikh youth who dont care,sikh girls who want to marry non sikhs,sikh leaders who are after money,almost all of the SGPC,Unite the Jathas(which wont happen DDT AKJ both messed up -)

More so DDT, look at the influence that GOI agents like Jasbir Rode and Mokham Su still have on the Dhuma DDT. These guys are a joke and so is Dhuma. Despite knowing that Rode has over the years used the name of Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji to make money he makes him mukhi of a new organisation. Unsuprisingly the new org under Rode has done nothing to date.

AKJ has issues as well like holding Amarjit Kaur in such high esteem despite her making outlandish remarks of cowardice against Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji (remarks she no longer makes for some reason). Yes Shaheed Bhai Fauja Singh Ji is a true warrior but Amarjit Kaur surrendered during bluestar. So we all know who the real cowards were during Bluestar, yup those who surrendered like chickens to the army.

ok and by doing maths.. that roughly leaves abt 200 Sikhs.. who will form their own jatha called "the true sikhs"

ddt aint a jatha firstly, and secondly it aint messssed up YET but when sant ji comes back then u'll see raj karega khalsa :TH:

ddt aint a jatha firstly, and secondly it aint messssed up YET but when sant ji comes back then u'll see raj karega khalsa :TH:

are u living in some dream land? LOL.gifLOL.gif Sant ji will come back SHAHEED jarnail singh bhidnranwale died atthe age of 37 so hell be around 60 now if hes alive,Stop listening to what Thakur Singh said,i aint direspecting thakur singh ji as a Sikhi or his sikhi BUT taklsalis(im guesing ur one) mke out hes even greater than Bhindranwale himself,If the bbc reproter can say he saw bhindranwales body being cremated if his family can say if akal thkat can say hes shaheed than why cant you, i bet half the Taksal will wait another 100/200 years for the prophetic return which will never happen Bhindranwale died fighting like a tru singh,

Are you telling me that you as in DDT lot are not going to do anything until bhindranwale returns ?

Which he wnt he died a shaheed on june 6th 1984,The Taksal is messed up proper you have to factions both have no direction for which way they wnt to go -both claim they are the true taksal one has declared bhindranwale shaheed as it should be the other is still on the acting jathedhar flex,well im telling you staright wait all your lives Bhindranwale wont return --- Now your going to say -------------------------------------------Thakur Singh's bachan right he said bhindranwale went by the hukam of panj singhs,and will return when it suites akaal rite?---------------------------my question to you is how come only thakur singh and his followers claimed tht how come in the last 20yrs has there ben no sighting of bhindranwale or any recording message,he wanst a coward who would run he fought to the death------------------------The taksal aint going to listen looks like it dnt it so while you lot wait let the rest of the Panth carry on with advancing the faith thank you ---------------------------& to the akj's and ddt's who argue and beef over so called special amrit,AMRIT IS ONE AND THE SAME DDT''S AMRIT ISNT BETTER THEN AKJ'S AMRIT OR VICE VERSA AMRIT FROM ANYWHERE IS ONE AND THE SAME wjkkwjkf

are u living in some dream land? LOL.gifLOL.gif Sant ji will come back SHAHEED jarnail singh bhidnranwale died atthe age of 37 so hell be around 60 now if hes alive,Stop listening to what Thakur Singh said,i aint direspecting thakur singh ji as a Sikhi or his sikhi BUT taklsalis(im guesing ur one) mke out hes even greater than Bhindranwale himself,If the bbc reproter can say he saw bhindranwales body being cremated if his family can say if akal thkat can say hes shaheed than why cant you, i bet half the Taksal will wait another 100/200 years for the prophetic return which will never happen Bhindranwale died fighting like a tru singh,

Are you telling me that you as in DDT lot are not going to do anything until bhindranwale returns ?

Which he wnt he died a shaheed on june 6th 1984,The Taksal is messed up proper you have to factions both have no direction for which way they wnt to go -both claim they are the true taksal one has declared bhindranwale shaheed as it should be the other is still on the acting jathedhar flex,well im telling you staright wait all your lives Bhindranwale wont return --- Now your going to say -------------------------------------------Thakur Singh's bachan right he said bhindranwale went by the hukam of panj singhs,and will return when it suites akaal rite?---------------------------my question to you is how come only thakur singh and his followers claimed tht how come in the last 20yrs has there ben no sighting of bhindranwale or any recording message,he wanst a coward who would run he fought to the death------------------------The taksal aint going to listen looks like it dnt it so while you lot wait let the rest of the Panth carry on with advancing the faith thank you ---------------------------& to the akj's and ddt's who argue and beef over so called special amrit,AMRIT IS ONE AND THE SAME DDT''S AMRIT ISNT BETTER THEN AKJ'S AMRIT OR VICE VERSA AMRIT FROM ANYWHERE IS ONE AND THE SAME wjkkwjkf

who said he was a coward ?? does there need to be any special sightings of sant ji to beleive hes still alivee,m and secondly when he got the hukam from paj singhs he didnt run like a coward, he held his head high as he had been blesssed with a hukam from maharaj

so ur telling me guru gobind singh ji maharaj ran away like a coward when panj singhs gave maharaj hukam?? its just ridiculouss

do i have to be taksali to beleive sant ji still alive?

and how can u call a brahamgyani, just by his first name?? ' mere ram rai tu suntha ka sunth tere', ur indirectly insulting akaal purakh right there

I call who ever i want a sant or brahmgyani there is no rule book defining a sant -and im not direspecting akaal purkh or its hukam,maybe you lot are you taksalis who think Bhindranwale is alive,do these panj singhs even exist do they have names are they even real,just becasue Thakur Singh said hes alive-which we now all know was a blatant lieeeeeeee Taksalis can wait a millenium SHAHEED SANT JARNIAL SINGH BHINDRANWALE wnt cme back as they are now one with akaal,Some taksalis have the theory that a day or so after Thakur Singh ji '''''acting'''''' jathedar of Taksal passed over into the next world,the tsunami happned becasue a great soul had died -now i find that stupid -superstious and pathetic,to the Taksalis that claim that -are you telling me just beacuse Thakur Singh died god decieded millions of others should too? no thats being daft gosh we are messed up anyway Jathas can fight over jathedars and amrit -<you lot have forgotten the real sprit of Sikhism