Hairloss

Guest worried person

shampoo ur hair with a natural shampoo i.e contains no harmful chemicals..i dn't know where ur from but if ur from england then go to holland and barrets they have sum really good shamppo's too treat hairloss... also use dabur amla oil...its really good!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i may sound crazy but trust me .............. use coconut conditioner!!! its so wikid for make ur hair thicker and longer!!

it also smells nice!! :)

and put any type of oil (except cooking oil LOL.gif ) in ur hair if it becomes dry easily, this also makes it easier to detangle knots!!

and dnt hair dry your hair if it is wet!! it ruins it and takes out natural stuff from ur hair!!

real coconut?...

i know i may sound crazy but trust me .............. use coconut conditioner!!! its so wikid for make ur hair thicker and longer!!

and put any type of oil (except cooking oil LOL.gif ) in ur hair if it becomes dry easily, this also makes it easier to detangle knots!!

and dnt hair dry your hair if it is wet!! it ruins it and takes out natural stuff from ur hair!!

real coconut?...

lol!! LOL.gifLOL.gif

na u can get coconut conditioner from sainsbury's!!! it smells so nice that u jus wna eat it!! :cool:

real coconut?...

lol!! LOL.gifLOL.gif

na u can get coconut conditioner from sainsbury's!!! it smells so nice that u jus wna eat it!! :cool:

u mean drink it LOL.gif

or r u thinking of eating the bottle!? :@

First of all see you family doctor, and ask him what's up?! I am sure there are no doctors here.

And for regular care, wash your hair frequently usually once a week. Drink lots of water, keep hydrated, and don't tie 5 different types of patkas and then wear a pag. You have to let your hair breath as well.

Most people usually tie a fifty, and then their dastaar which should be good enough.

It's apart of Khaalsaa Rehith to wear a 'Dhoohree Dastaar'...a keski underneath your dastar. I actually usually wear 2 keskis underneath my dumalla and my hair is very healthy :)

i have hair loss too! cry_smile.gif so i went to my GP and he thought that i should have a blood test to find out if there is any vital nutrients i am missing! so dats what i goin to do now. i think u should see a doctor/nurse and seek their advice!

and put any type of oil (except cooking oil LOL.gif ) in ur hair if it becomes dry easily, this alsomakes it easier to detangle knots!!

real coconut?...

lol!! LOL.gifLOL.gif

LOL.gifLOL.gif ohh lol ok i get u now - might get me sum then...thanks for tip!!! :TH:

u mean drink it LOL.gif

or r u thinking of eating the bottle!? :@

LOL.gifLOL.gif