Two Akj Programs In One Night?

gupt_pappi

By actually caring which person goes to which program means blatently your not interested in going to listening to keertan but maybe to see some friends?

There is a saturday divaan in EVERY gurdwara in the uk, therefore should they all stopy because AKJ have a rhensbai???

Petty nonesene, seriously, sound like my old goray friends when we were deciding which club to go to!

ITS THE LAHA YOU TAKE FROM THE PROGRAM, not the location, or the people.

The trial is stupid, you have to do a trial to see if SIKHS can do keertan together?? THAT is just stupid.

Like said, goto which one you believe you will get laha from. (that includes the saturday diwaan in your local gurdwara to)

WJKK WJKF.

Guest Dancing Warrior

Could this be a crack developing in the self propelled elitists? I thought these guys were stuck together like glue ( veg-non animal type of glue of course! )

By actually caring which person goes to which program means blatently your not interested in going to listening to keertan but maybe to see some friends?

There is a saturday divaan in EVERY gurdwara in the uk, therefore should they all stopy because AKJ have a rhensbai???

Petty nonesene, seriously, sound like my old goray friends when we were deciding which club to go to!

ITS THE LAHA YOU TAKE FROM THE PROGRAM, not the location, or the people.

The trial is stupid, you have to do a trial to see if SIKHS can do keertan together?? THAT is just stupid.

Like said, goto which one you believe you will get laha from. (that includes the saturday diwaan in your local gurdwara to)

WJKK WJKF.

Excellent response d_oh.gif

i'm sorry but our thoughts arent with anyone.

how many of us have even bothered to send a letter to help our 3 brothers being tortured in Hindia?

we are more worried about akji, akjp, akjd, akjc....sound like bahmans with castes to me.

I agree.

Visit the sticky topic titled "Campaign To Free Three Sikhs" under the 'GENERAL | WHAT'S HAPPENING?' section of SikhSangat.com for all discussion and further information about the campaign to free Bhai Paramjeet Singh (Wednesfield, Wolverhampton, UK) and two other GurSikhs from India:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=23534

d_oh.gif Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

The akj rainsbai in derby was arranged before hand, there was no need for akji to have arranged another keertan on the same night, why have some sangat at one programme, and the rest at another. Wouldnt it make alot more sense to have one programme, and everyone going to that one programme?

They say they want to join up with jatha again, but continue to create the divisions themselves.

lol. It’s all about “the jatha”! When will you guys look beyond “the jatha”. There are probably another 200 kirtan darbars being carried out in the UK on the same night, but all people are worried about is these 2 by “the jatha”.

Just go to the Gurdwara and enjoy yourself and stop worrying about the next man!

I agree with what you just said, kirtan is kirtan whether you do it i do it or some akj's or what ever who ever we all on this planent to praise Lords name so please people do it with shanti and pyaar emhi stop getting excited over nonsense stuf.

Fateh