One To Watch

Jeevan

WJKK

WJKF,

What the Dispatches documentary has uncovered the sheer racism of a so-called moderate Islamic Mosques cum Community Centers.

Recently the Police together with the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) put Nick Griffiths of the far right British National Party (BNP) on trial for ‘stirring up racial hatred’. As a British subject I expect the Police and CPS to bring charges against theses people featured in the documentary. I also expect the Labour Party to hold a full enquiry in to the activities of the Labour Peer Lord Ahmed.

We know sites like Sikh Sangat is monitored by various Security Forces around the world, please do your job in putting these preachers of racial hatred behind bars, deport those where necessary and strip the various Centers (involved in preaching hate) of Charity Status.

A message to my fellow Sikh brethren please use your contacts in the Police, Security Forces, Political Parties to bring these preachers of racial hatred to Justice. Let the battle commence in the Law Courts.

To peace, freedom, justice and the British way of life.

Long Live the Khalsa!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those sangataan who wish to complain about the racial hatred being spread by the people shown in the programme:

Thank you to all of you who attended the meeting on Monday. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that there is a still a chance to meet Mr Coall if you wish to on Monday 22nd January at 6.30pm.

We understand that you may have concerns about the content of the Dispatches programme which went to air on Monday evening.

At present West Midlands Police are examining the content of the programme in order to establish whether any criminal offences have been committed.

We acknowledge the content of the programme has an impact on all communities and would like to reassure you that we will take any necessary action in consultation with the crown prosecution service.

If you have any issues or concerns that you wish to discuss with the police please contact your local neighbourhood officers on 0845 113 5000 or alternatively you can call us at the Community Safety Bureau on 0121 626 6114.

Your city, your say!

Inspector Andy Pritchard

Communications and Reassurance Officer Fiona Denning

Community Partnerships Officer Charlotte Taylor

Community Safety Bureau

Steelhouse Lane police station

Steelhouse Lane

Birmingham

B4 6NW

0845 113 5000

I think this is a matter for the muslim community, law enforcement and government to resolve. Clearly they HAVENT rooted out these racists (against jewish race) and preachers of hate within their community. Made more significant since the 7/7 london bombings by 4 muslims. So now they have been exposed to an uncomfortable truth that what their menfolk are taught in many masjids and other materials available to them is racism, against womens human rights and hatered towards non-muslims in a democratic secular multi-faith country. I dont know any other religion that has these kind of preachers of hate openly infecting the minds of the impressionable with their racist and hateful ideology, teaching others to hate on large majority of humanity who are not like of them.

its quite funny how we all sit on here and discuss the problems with islam and how what there doing is wrong etc (which i agree with)

but hasnt it entered into your minds for one second that these are obviously not true muslims, just as we have people who claim to be in our religion that are fake, islam obviously has there problems with extremist groups etc that are trying to corrupt the religion.

i feel that the programme didnt reflect the true face of islam and i support that viewpoint because if a documentary was made about the corruptions in sikhism, which are evident such as narankareehs, nihangs who eat meat etc then there would be sikh public outrage!!!!

so why are those so called muslims any different from those so called nihangs that eat meat in our religion??!!

ask yourself this question, which im sure many muslims are probably doing at this moment in time - these people claim to be part of there religion, whether it be nihangs (who eat meat) to sikhism or these extremists to islam, yet how can they be when they do not follow the religion as it should be followed?!

think about it, we do not call people sikhs who do not follow the religion properly i.e. narakdharees, so what gives us the right to judge islam extremists as part of the islamic faith when they are clearly not as they do not follow there religion properly!!!!

we shouldnt generalise the whole of islam as we do not expect people to generalise meat eating nihangs with the rest of sikhism, because it is simply a false organisation who are trying to corrupt the religion, as was shown in the documentary of corrupt so called 'islam' extremists trying to corrupt islam!!!!

I used to think this way but not anymore, i remember years ago they used to say bhai chibbar singh rehat was biased against muslims i disagree i think he was spot on, that does not mean we have any hate, call a spade a spade.

I used to think this way but not anymore, i remember years ago they used to say bhai chibbar singh rehat was biased against muslims i disagree i think he was spot on, that does not mean we have any hate, call a spade a spade.

Lets be fair, there are decent people in Islam but they do not confront those who give Islam a bad name because their ideology has trapped them from speaking out as speaking out against another muslim in the favor of a non-muslim could in their eyes make them an apostate and send them to the "hellfire". Muhammad and his sahaba's (companions) have truely entrapped people into a belief system which is very difficult to leave even if they wanted to. Putting emtional and physically pressure to be narrow minded and not free thinking or open minded to other beliefs.

• 2 weeks later...