Purpose Of Shaster In Dastaar

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

however if they are gupt how r u ment 2 use them in defense??? i know it'll probably protect ur head, but what if u want to use them in combat??

and how are the very small dhurmalle shaster that are tied on to a chakar n that r put thru ur bunga keep u protected?? surely there shud be some sort of spiritual reasoning behind them!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh !!

shashter in youre dumalla ... make u nihara (distinct)

brings shakta and shakti power in the time of need!

and also .. i have little kirpans in my dastar 24/7 i keep then with me.. and theyre SHARP! .. a lot of pl dnt have them sharp... i know how to use them if i need to , and also its easy to get to it and hold it

guru jis kirpa so all good

Ek Onkar Satnam

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The sword is weilded only by Waheguru, he can make the most untrained warrior a soorma of the battle field, he puppets us as he pleases, only by accepting this you can become a true warrior.

"O supreme Sword please bless me with your mercy, it is not i who speak, but you who speaks through me"

I have been told dhumalla shastar as they are known to sangat are based on the ideology of always carrying 5 shastars with them. My humble opinion to every Gursikh is to first respect and handle their own sri sahibs that we all carry with us always.

Forgive me if i have offended anyone.

"I have no name"

if there is time machine ... and some how a puratan singh from time between guru gobind singh sahib to sher e punjabs can come in 2007 .... his first question would be why dont sikhs wear shasters in turban ....