Check This Pic -if Dis Aint Beadbi Onlin What Is?

Guest militant singh

Good to know someone does not agree with my statement but just a few questions for you to answer:

1. Is the hindu amrit made after the reading of Panj Banian and Panj Pyare present?

u r confusing two different things here. Pic is talking about AMRIT which is ONE.....its same for everybdy. Its inside you and the "ceremony" we sikhs do is just an attempt to awaken it. This amrit is inside everybdy which guru ji talk about in bani.

Guru ji explicitly says:

naanak a(n)mrith eaek hai dhoojaa a(n)mrith naahi ||

O Nanak, there is only One Ambrosial Nectar; there is no other nectar at all.

naanak a(n)mrith manai maahi paaeeai gur parasaadh ||

O Nanak, the Ambrosial Nectar is obtained within the mind, by Guru's Grace.

2. If amrit is the same then why is there a picture of charan amrit when we now have amrit prepared with the Panj Pyare?

I'm not against the hindu print in the picture, but I do believe that it could be beadbhi but on the other hand it might not be.

Amrit is inside u. I hope I answered ur question. Guru awakens that amrit inside u....so Guru is most important.

Theres only 1 amrit and thats of Guru Gobind Singh ji which was initiated in 1699 that is the real ,true and one and only amrit no other all else is un true.Mr Jassa you have a quote from the fake guy santa singh-governmental dog who helped to build the sarkari thakt in harmindir sahib complex after the 1984 massacre,santa singh was a dog,not a nihang,Khalsa is one there os no nihang khalsa panth or any other but thier is Guru Khalsa Panth thats all hope you get that

oh hello sarpanch ..... jai jindgich kadde gurudware geya othe beth ke katha sunni .... only khalsa panth was not sikh of guru even after creation of kahlsa .... the udasi saints took CHARNA AMRIT OF GURU GOBIND SINGH SAHIB when they are bepatised as sikhs ....

and saying someone dog .... i wonder ur even sikh ... just live life hating people one day die hating .... instead do some thing for kaum .... i will not get angry beacuse i m feeling pity for u .... and one thing i can right here without even seeing u that ur a rodh-shodh .... but beleave me or take it as advise .... if u ever visit punjab dont say this in front of any nihang singh ... as i wonder even ur dead body will reach ur home ....

Guru ji explicitly says:

naanak a(n)mrith eaek hai dhoojaa a(n)mrith naahi ||

O Nanak, there is only One Ambrosial Nectar; there is no other nectar at all.

naanak a(n)mrith manai maahi paaeeai gur parasaadh ||

O Nanak, the Ambrosial Nectar is obtained within the mind, by Guru's Grace.

2. If amrit is the same then why is there a picture of charan amrit when we now have amrit prepared with the Panj Pyare?

I'm not against the hindu print in the picture, but I do believe that it could be beadbhi but on the other hand it might not be.

Amrit is inside u. I hope I answered ur question. Guru awakens that amrit inside u....so Guru is most important.

ofcourse the one post that answers everyone's questin is ignored rolleyes.gif

oh hello sarpanch ..... jai jindgich kadde gurudware geya othe beth ke katha sunni .... only khalsa panth was not sikh of guru even after creation of kahlsa .... the udasi saints took CHARNA AMRIT OF GURU GOBIND SINGH SAHIB when they are bepatised as sikhs ....

and saying someone dog .... i wonder ur even sikh ... just live life hating people one day die hating .... instead do some thing for kaum .... i will not get angry beacuse i m feeling pity for u .... and one thing i can right here without even seeing u that ur a rodh-shodh .... but beleave me or take it as advise .... if u ever visit punjab dont say this in front of any nihang singh ... as i wonder even ur dead body will reach ur home ....

I dont know what ype of Sikh you follow which has divisions and other crap mixed into it bro,but what have uddasi's got to do with us they are a cult anyway,i dont want to argue with 'santa nang' supporters like you with your hindufied version of sikhi

if u dont know who are udasis and what they have to do with sikhism ..... sorry i cant help u out in it ....

no matter what u say about nehangs on net .... i dont care .... jo bijjenga oh kattna taan tenu he pauga ..... ajj lokkan barre galat boll ke sikhich kattarta bharde .... narrow minded ness bhar de .... jo marji karr sikhi nall ... try change it according to ur liking but not guru liking .... make whole sikh panth hindu haters then sikhi lovers .... but in the end in dargha u will be questioned for ur each and every action and be prepared for it.....

esss layi

akkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaal

sat sri

akkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaal

people need to get a life, and i really wish to akaal purush that whoever disrespects akaal fauj gets a thrashing from shaheed singhs who roam this dharti, it time gupt fauja paid a visit to such heretics

Gaj Ke Fateh Balao, Nihaal Ho Jao, Shaheed Singha De Man Nu Chau

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Sat Sri AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Jeez, militant singh and Sarpanch, you two really need to learn your sikhi.

Amrith was originally given by touching the feet of the guru to water. That WAS amrit. Thousands of sikhs took that amrit that way during the Times of Guru Nanak until Guru Teg Bahadur.

Guru Gobind Singh, to create the panth, had to create a way to give amrit that any amritdhari singh could administer... and thus the khandai batai da amrit was born.

Hindus still administer amrit the old way, and take a look at that picture... drinking the water from the feet of GOD... isn't that Amrit???

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!