The Tradition / Significance Of A Sachkhand In A Gurdwara

thedoc

TIme change all the time, but why not change to?

Tmes may change but the GURU does not and niether does His maryadha.

Modern sikhs may have letters after their names as long as your arm but they have very little naam abhyas.

But the ego kicks in and anything they do not understand is labelled Manmat or they will demand proof.

This is indeed Kalyug. pray.gif

I find it funny how the most 'religious' people here often have the most idotic views when it comes to Sikhi.

Every one of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharajs poets/hazoori sewadhars (Bhai Nand Lal Ji, Shaheed Bhai Mani Singh Ji, Bhai Dya Singh etc.) wrote how Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself said that the Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj was NOT A BOOK... and was in fact his physical BODY (its not a book of pages, its the gurus body with each 'page' being an ANG of his own body!)

So, the GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI is the Guru's body as we know. It's written clearly (read your history: suraj prakash granth for example.)

We can get into it as much as you like, but don't twist HISTORY and GURU Ji's own words. If you don't see the Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj as the physical GURU... then why do you BOW-Down when no BANI is being recited? Where is the Shabad GURU then?

I'll end with a simple quote by Bhai Nand Lal Ji...

"Eh Akre Nahi, Eh Patre Nahi

Eh Seena Hei Guru Arjan Dha"

I find it funny how the most 'religious' people here often have the most idotic views when it comes to Sikhi.

Every one of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharajs poets/hazoori sewadhars (Bhai Nand Lal Ji, Shaheed Bhai Mani Singh Ji, Bhai Dya Singh etc.) wrote how Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself said that the Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj was NOT A BOOK... and was in fact his physical BODY (its not a book of pages, its the gurus body with each 'page' being an ANG of his own body!)

So, the GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI is the Guru's body as we know. It's written clearly (read your history: suraj prakash granth for example.)

We can get into it as much as you like, but don't twist HISTORY and GURU Ji's own words. If you don't see the Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj as the physical GURU... then why do you BOW-Down when no BANI is being recited? Where is the Shabad GURU then?

I'll end with a simple quote by Bhai Nand Lal Ji...

"Eh Akre Nahi, Eh Patre Nahi

Eh Seena Hei Guru Arjan Dha"

Wow, spot on! You hit the nail on the head, Singh! :TH: