Very Slow Pc Speed

now after curing adware problem i am facing new problem.

my pc is processing very slowly.

while staring it very slow and when it gain speed then after some minutes it became so so so slow that i cant even close a window or shut down it.

i am using 2 anti virus at a time, i know this also effect the speed but not that much.

i have also tried disabling anti virus but it ddnt helped.

i have sufficient free space abt 24% in C drive and all other drives are also that much free.

i have defragmanted all the drives still it is slow.

plz tell me the way to speed up it or juz make it to gain normal speed.

plz i need fast responce.

everything slows down with time.... even processors.

The more oyu can delete, the bettter.... if you say you've defragmented, then that likely means it is in fact your processor that is slowing down.... usually computers with extremely fragmented disks take longer time to access data cuz it's all over the place, but if you're keepin your disk in good shape, then I'd have to conclude that it's a matter of the processor simply ageing.

I could be wrong, cuz i'm not a computer nerd (yet), but it SOUNDS like that could be accurate.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Check the processes that are running. If you go Control-Alt-Delete, and click on the "Processes" tab, there will be a list there. (at the bottom it will also have the total # of processes).

Click on the memory tab once or twice, and the Highest memory ones will come to the top. See which programs close to the top you can get rid of, that will free up some RAM and speed up your computer.

Also click the "CPU" tab once or twice, and the highest CPU users will come to the top. See which ones (ignore System Idle Process) come to the top, and see if any of those are expendable.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

<a href="

http://www.tune-up.com/" target="_blank"> pray.gif ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ। ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ॥ pray.gif

Tune Up is a good thing, get the free trial if you want the full thing then pm me :)

pray.gif ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ। ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ॥ pray.gif </a>

wats that program for?