Atmaan Of Akali Dasam Granth Sahib Ji

Just as a side note, whilst the gurbani is still gurbani, this selection is not the full sri dasam granth ji saroop. certain bani's have not been included in this edition for the authors own choices (chritrar pakhayan etc).

As such, you probably wont need to do full parkash of the pothia, but still utmost respect should be shown.

:TH:

please let us know how this is going, if they dont listen let us know and we'll get other responsible locals from walsall to step in and have a word with the neccesary people.

just a side note charitropakhyaan is not bani, but yes anything that does conatain bani has no place in a public library

Guest militant singh
u know wat, i bet this causes a minor reaction from the youth

a) it's not a hindu mandir or dera

b) theres no protest involved

c) u got no campaing or jathabhandy behind u

d) there aint no "hukumnama" issued! lol

i started a thread on ss about senchi sahibs being sold in music stores and bookstores and got a poor response. the ak47 hoodies would get all worked up if this was some hindu mandir with dasam granth or senchya on a shelf?

why are you saying that, why are you waiting for the 'ak47 hoodies' to do something, is it not a responsibility for every sikh? just becos they actually take a stand against alot of issues doesnt mean u have to dislike them, and looks like your the sort who likes to sit back and watch and comment on how BAD things are done, rather than helping people do things better....

how the hell do you distinguish people like that. i could buy a hoodie of the net and where a dharmala and then you would never know me , yet you would profile me into some made up catogary?

very tru,its the responsibilty of evry sikh,sumthing people here fail to understnd

lol. the ak47s and miltants are in da house! thanx 4 the list of achivements but why no wonderful press releases telling us all these sewas r going on? gettin slack boys.

:)

what list of achievements? you blindly attack people and make accusations about their actions, intent, etc and i gave you an example to counter your judgemental criticism. nobody is writing a list of seva being carried out, do you want me to tell you everytime a singh goes to the gurdwara to tidy the chadra or wash the thals etc? it would be a might long list ....

I think my friend you are lossing sight of peoples 'perspectives'. For some people a gutka sahib which is laying around without a rumalla is a huge disrespect shown and they will make a fuss about it to ensure this doesnt happen again. other people will just go fetch a rumalla and sort it out and carry on with their business. both methods solve the problem but it depends on how major the individual percieves the problem to be. with the gutka sahib it is unlikely to get a press release, however if you like we can ask the sangat to try and oblige you, but they probably wont.

for some people the fact that a gurdwara agrees to operate by the principles it preaches and closes a hall which has alcohol etc there is a major thing. and they may wish to make the public aware as it has large implications and would possibly influence other similar places to also stop their actions. for other people it is a local issue and once sorted they will carry on.

with regards to this incident in the thread above, the young lad has brought it to peoples attention 'made a public announcement' he has been offered guidance and support and with guru jis kirpa his efforts will be rewarded.

pray.gif

finally i think someone has some issues ... maybe you should try selling them outside your local shopping centre, if they big enough you might even get around a pound for them!

lol. the ak47s and miltants are in da house! thanx 4 the list of achivements but why no wonderful press releases telling us all these sewas r going on? gettin slack boys.

bruv u should shut ur mouth and do sumthing abou it urself instead ov insultin ovas into doing it. its da role ov us all to make sure gurbani is properly respected.

finally i think someone has some issues ... maybe you should try selling them outside your local shopping centre, if they big enough you might even get around a pound for them!

with ur blessings my dear veer i may do to! thanks. anyways u best get back to planning this weekends window smashing protest or petrol bomb some babas merc!

Guest gurpreet_singh101

First everyone shud check out there own local libaray and seen if they have the same problem

Then i think a few gursikhs then shud contact there local libaray or council about this situation and make sure here is no gurbani on the shelfs and educate them about how to keep respect of gurbani and what gurbani means to Sikhs

remeber we represent the KHALSA of Siri Guru Granth Sahib Jee and refrain frm swearing and using your fists

Bul Chuk Marf

First everyone shud check out there own local libaray and seen if they have the same problem

Then i think a few gursikhs then shud contact there local libaray or council about this situation and make sure here is no gurbani on the shelfs and educate them about how to keep respect of gurbani and what gurbani means to Sikhs

remeber we represent the KHALSA of Siri Guru Granth Sahib Jee and refrain frm swearing and using your fists

Bul Chuk Marf

thank you khalsaji. d_oh.gif