Mahatma Gandhi

84_Survivor

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, bad as it sounds, he was a sad, pathetic, attention - seeking, "live and let live" speaking, anorexic <banned word filter activated>.

jan niravair ni(n)dhak aha(n)kaaree || jan bhal maanehi ni(n)dhak vaekaaree ||

The Lord's humble servant has no vengeance. The slanderer is egotistical. The Lord's humble servant wishes well, while the slanderer dwells on evil.

In my opinion, bad as it sounds, he was a sad, pathetic, attention - seeking, "live and let live" speaking, anorexic <banned word filter activated>.

The Lord's humble servant has no vengeance. The slanderer is egotistical. The Lord's humble servant wishes well, while the slanderer dwells on evil.

your absolutly right - but u know thats me :) i tend to speak my mind - yes i loose out on the Sikh path

BY THE WAY anyone / and everyone - dont get offended those who like Gandhi - am sorry if u do find my thoughts offensive am just sayin...thats all :TH:

your absolutly right - but u know thats me :) i tend to speak my mind - yes i loose out on the Sikh path

BY THE WAY anyone / and everyone - dont get offended those who like Gandhi - am sorry if u do find my thoughts offensive am just sayin...thats all :TH:

I dont find your thoughts offensive, I just copied and pasted a Gurbani tuk for you to ponder over.

I dont find your thoughts offensive, I just copied and pasted a Gurbani tuk for you to ponder over.

ohhh lol ok - well i thought about it and i KNOW am wrong to think that about another being like that - but i dnt know cant help it - hopefully MAYBE one day i'll learn..lol

LOL LOL.gif Now i know why he went on that fast, he had anorexia.

hehhheLOL its the first time i have read this and i realize how true it is.........ANOREXIC <banned word filter activated> hehhhe LOL :cool: LOL.gif:)

hehhheLOL its the first time i have read this and i realize how true it is.........ANOREXIC <banned word filter activated> hehhhe LOL :cool: LOL.gif:)

you people need a life read the quote "sarbloh" posted

you people need a life read the quote "sarbloh" posted

on my account - couldnt agree more