Kaam And The 4 Bachar Kurayt

well as i said socially it s not allowed but there is no problem about it religiously .....

if someone has anadkaraj with 10 women ..... and making love with all is not kuriti ....

AND I M NOT SAYING MARRY 10 - 12 .... JUST telling there is no objection in our religion .... i m not advocating more then one thats it .....

are you having a laugh????

theres no objection in our religon????

whatever is anti-society and anti-morals is defo anti-Sikhi!!!!!!!!!

next time think before you write such ludacris statements!!!

whats your source???? ive got an idea but i dont want say yet as it may cause a unecessary debate

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guru hargobind sahib

guru har rai sahib

guru gobind singh sahib

maharaja patiala bhupinder singh

maharaja ranjit singh

even the chief minister of punjab capt amrinder singh maharaja patiala has two mothers ....

ok

every thing socialy is not related to sikhi .....

well as i said socially it s not allowed but there is no problem about it religiously .....

if someone has anadkaraj with 10 women ..... and making love with all is not kuriti ....

AND I M NOT SAYING MARRY 10 - 12 .... JUST telling there is no objection in our religion .... i m not advocating more then one thats it .....

:) CHAK DHEEEE, Maybe babaji can be my granthe for all of myn

jassa

Guru Hargobind sahib had two wives as two rishte was fixed by two gursikh parivaars and guru sahib could not turn either devotee down. Guru Gobind Singh ji had two as Mata Sahib kaur stayed a virgin all her life and is considered the mother of the Khalsa panth. Mata jeet kaur ji was also known Sundari due to her beuty. Guru har rai sahib had only one wife, its only hindutva filled anti-gurmat litrature that speaks nonsense such has the guru having multiple wives. bhupinder singh and ranjit singh are not gurus so shat it! and whats amrinder got to with anything?!!???!!! hes some congressi what he got to with Sikhi?!! lol thats jokes!!

u just say such things to justify the actions of your nang buddies who are known to do 3 of the 4 kurehits. hukka,(sukha) hajamat (some are said to remove hair from privates) and haram (many have 2nd women and mistresses) so dont bad mouth the gurus OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jassa

Guru Hargobind sahib had two wives as two rishte was fixed by two gursikh parivaars and guru sahib could not turn either devotee down. Guru Gobind Singh ji had two as Mata Sahib kaur stayed a virgin all her life and is considered the mother of the Khalsa panth. Mata jeet kaur ji was also known Sundari due to her beuty. Guru har rai sahib had only one wife, its only hindutva filled anti-gurmat litrature that speaks nonsense such has the guru having multiple wives. bhupinder singh and ranjit singh are not gurus so shat it! and whats amrinder got to with anything?!!???!!! hes some congressi what he got to with Sikhi?!! lol thats jokes!!

u just say such things to justify the actions of your nang buddies who are known to do 3 of the 4 kurehits. hukka,(sukha) hajamat (some are said to remove hair from privates) and haram (many have 2nd women and mistresses) so dont bad mouth the gurus OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wjkkwjkp!

in actual fact Guroo Hargobindf Saahib Jee had 3 wives, Guroo Har Rai Saahib Jee had 8 wives and Guroo Gobind Singh Jee had 3 wives. However, we cannot compare our manukhee jeevs to those of our Satguroo's so for that reason it is not acceptable for us mere mortals to have more than 1 wife.

These are not just my beliefs but the beliefs of Mahapurakh Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee Khalsa and other Pooran Brahmgyani's... so Bhai Saahib Prabhjyot Singh Jee.. please take heed of ur own advice and dont bad mouth our Guroo's rolleyes.gif

For more info regarding Guroo Saahibs wives click here

guru hargobind sahib

guru har rai sahib

guru gobind singh sahib

maharaja patiala bhupinder singh

maharaja ranjit singh

even the chief minister of punjab capt amrinder singh maharaja patiala has two mothers ....

ok

every thing socialy is not related to sikhi .....

waheguru...... bhai saheb guru jee kay pyaaray ho ..plz dun compare the maharajas of the past or the cms of the present to our saintly lion gurus ....only they know what they did....by the way baba ajeet singh jee da prakaash mubaarak hoi jee

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jee

bhajji i m not comparing gurus with anyone ....

as in my previous post i said i m NOT advocating multiple wife ....

the problem today is few so called sikhs even on website tend to change guru sahibs and khalsa panth according to there thinking ....

like prabhjyot singh he thinks guru is like us only one wife .... and every thing sikhs dont like/understand they tend to some how make its relation with sikhi .... thats why i was forced to name our gurus who have more then one wife ....

i still say sikhi has nothing to do with one or more then one wife .... but its not allowed socially ....

and prbhjyot singh saab nu nang kehnda rehnde kadde apne ander dekheya ???? .... internet te taan theek hai .... but aslich kissi 6 saal de bhujangi de samne he nehanga nu eddan keh ke dekhli jai ohne tenu dhaa na leya fer kahin ....

jassa

wjkkwjkp!

in actual fact Guroo Hargobindf Saahib Jee had 3 wives, Guroo Har Rai Saahib Jee had 8 wives and Guroo Gobind Singh Jee had 3 wives. However, we cannot compare our manukhee jeevs to those of our Satguroo's so for that reason it is not acceptable for us mere mortals to have more than 1 wife.

These are not just my beliefs but the beliefs of Mahapurakh Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee Khalsa and other Pooran Brahmgyani's... so Bhai Saahib Prabhjyot Singh Jee.. please take heed of ur own advice and dont bad mouth our Guroo's rolleyes.gif

Taksali Singh ji

Gurbani path darshan is the only source to make this statement of Guru Har rai sahib having 8 wives. 8 is a damn big number! just thinkin of that is wrong! many sources differ and most say the only wife of Guru sahib was Mata nanaki a few others say Mata krishen kaur aswell. GPD is opinion not fact! simple way to settle these thing is just ask yourself " does this go by Gurmat?" if not its clearly false, Gurus wernt hypocrites! if Gurus said for Sikhs not to do anyting they practiced it themselves before telling the Sikhs.

8 wives thats a joke and an insult to the Guru. that site you linked also says it is maha paap to kill black cows whats that about??

jassa

wjkkwjkp!

Taksali Singh ji

Gurbani path darshan is the only source to make this statement of Guru Har rai sahib having 8 wives. 8 is a damn big number! just thinkin of that is wrong! many sources differ and most say the only wife of Guru sahib was Mata nanaki a few others say Mata krishen kaur aswell. GPD is opinion not fact! simple way to settle these thing is just ask yourself " does this go by Gurmat?" if not its clearly false, Gurus wernt hypocrites! if Gurus said for Sikhs not to do anyting they practiced it themselves before telling the Sikhs.

8 wives thats a joke and an insult to the Guru. that site you linked also says it is maha paap to kill black cows whats that about??

ask yourself means man maat .... this ask urself ne sikhi da bhata bthaeya .... jai granthach likheya taan haigi aa ... guru sahib ne tere toon push ke nahi weah karwaune ....

now my buddy IF U DONT LIKE SOME THING KEEP IT TO YOURSELF BUT DONT FORCE IT ON OTHERS UNLESS U HAVE ANY SOURCE ....

and about killing a black cow ...

once guru nanak sahib ji gave a sharap to lahore .... search for it why .... its a common sakhi which u can find easily ....

and guru gobind singh ji have one wife then why are there three asthans .... where three different gurudwaras are present .... where antim sansars of all three matajis take place .... one is at anandpur sahib and other two at delhi .... why ????

so even gurudwaras are wrong ....