Unity, peace, respect between indians

Guest mehtab

PS I AM A MORE DEVOUT SIKH THAN MOST PEOPLE!
how HUMBLE of u rolleyes.gif
READ MY POSTS SLOWLY AND YOU'LL SEE ITS NOT ANTI OUR SIKH RELIGION!
Grammer mistakes.UR A HINDU! tongue.gif jking.....

a Sikh usually doesn't say

OUR sikh religion ....thats a bit overexadurating tongue.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LET US ALL TRY TO TALK/DEBATE WITHOUT RESORTING TO INSULTS!

Dear Rochak, as you may have gathered from my post, it is NOT anti sikh or hindu. i noted your comments and agreed with ssome of them.

as you did not rebutt a lot of the things i stated, i hope this is an indication that factually they are true.

i wrote only to try and start a conversation which would enlighten and encourge unity.

1) Do not insult Sikhs raised in India because i was raised there!

2) IF I STARTED CALLING YOU RSS OR WHATEVER YOU WOULD NOT APPRECIATE IT SO I ASK YOU NOT TO DO THE SAME

3) AS YOU WILL RECALL I SAID THAT PEOPLE FROM BOTH SIKHISM AND HINDUISM WERE BRAVE ONLY BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT OUR PEOPLE TO BE UNDER FALSE ILLUSIONS OF THINKING WE ARE THE ONLY BRAVE RACE THAT SAVED INDIA, WHICH IM SURE YOU'LL AGREE IS NOT THE CASE.

THESE WERE THE EXAMPLES I USED :

Bhagat singh described himself as an aethiest NOT a Sikh! The two men Who were hanged with him, sacrificed just as much as him and gave up there lives

too,WERE HINDUS!

THESE TWO HINDUS FACED THE SAME TORTURES AND ACCEPTED THEIR DEATHS HAPPILY FOR THE SAKE OF FREEDOM JUST LIKE BHAGAT SINGH.

In the legend of Bhagat Singh, the character of a Brahmin warrior /

Freedom fighter called Chandrasekhar Azad.This was the guy that Bhagat Singh

followed,( the big man played by Sunny Deol in the movie) was a Brahmin by the

name of Chadrasekhar Azad, who by the time he died at age 25, had killed over a

hundred British oppressors! That is more than Bhagat Singh and Uddam Singh and

any other Sikh freedom fighter!

Madan Lal Dhingra another HINDU came to En

gland and also killed a

British villain years before Uddam Singh - Read about it!

Subhash Chandra Bhose another HINDU, a film about him will be released

Next year, also fought against the British and did more than most!

HE FOUGHT AGAINST and organised people against the British from Germany

During the second world war.

IT DOESNT REALLTY MATTER WHAT RELIGION THESE PEOPLE WERE, THE FACT IS THEY WERE GOOD PEOPLE.

PS!! WHY ARE WE ARGURING AMONGST OURSELVES WHEN ESSENTIALLY, WE ARE OF THE SAME RELIGION, THIS IS OUR BIGGEST WEAKNESS AND WHY WE ARE UNSUCCESSFUL.

I NOTICE A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US SIKHS OF INDIA AND THE SIKHS ABROAD.

mR sINGH, HAAHAA AAAA

YOU TALK ABOUT GRAMMAR, WELL LEARN HOW TO SPELL FIRST!!

YOU CANT EVEN SPELL EXAGGERATING!!!

JOKING IT DPOESNT REALLY MATTER MR MUSLIM I MEAN SINGH!

SAT SRI AKAL, NOW WE'RE EVEN!!

PEACE

Now we're equal..
N I thought I made some unmature posts rolleyes.gifgrin.gif

grammatically u wouldn't say

OUR =>

READ MY POSTS SLOWLY AND YOU'LL SEE ITS NOT ANTI OUR SIKH RELIGION!

you's say

"its not an Anti-Sikh post..." a

nd not Anti Our Sikh Religion.... lol

What are you talking about Lion is father of cat! first of all if im a pandit then your the Khazi!!

2ndly i would never try and start a war between anyone, especially sikh on sikh!!!! if you cared to actually read my post you would see that i encouraged unity, no tonly between sikh but people of other religions too!!

so dont talk xxxx and thats what i think of your warning!

i encourage peace and respect especially between sikhs because without that we are nothing!!!

Sat sri akal and read think before hurling insults!

Peace

One more thing Mr Singh : you talk about grammatical errors, check your own first:

you said " n i thought i made some unmature posts"

First of all you do not make posts you send them,

Secondly, I think what you were trying to say was " Now I thought I sent immature posts"

notice the correct way to spell immature!

What are you talking about Lion is father of cat! first of all if im a pandit

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

AH SO U AGREE UR A PANDIT HA ohmy.gif MAN IF UUUUUUUUUUUU WANT PEACE STOP ALL UR FILTHY POSTS PANDU JEE.

AND UR TALKING ABT READING UR FILTHY POSTS MY BIG BROTHERS ARE THERE TO READ AND REMOVE THE DIRT MY SEWA IS SOMETHING DIFF :@:@

To lion of cat, its obvious you didnt even understand what i said!! read slowly, i said if im a pandit then your a Khazi, which is a muslim preacher!! are you saying your a muslim preacher then???

DONT CALL ME PANDIT MR KHAZI JEE! SECONDLY READ ABOUT ALL THE GOOD THINGS IVE SAID ABOUT SIKHISM THE GREATEST RELIGION IN THE WORLD B4 U SAY ANYTHING!!!

secondly, to Mr Singh, RSS, WHAT <admin-profanity filter activated>!!! this is getting old, first off english is not my first language as i was born and raised in India and can read and write punjabi, hindi and english!!!

your making excuses now about your poor spelling by saying you live in sweden, so what??? your the one who started talking about grammar, i just told you to watch your own and you start crying!!

SECONDLY, I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING ANTI OUR SIKH RELIGION, YOUR THE ONE WHO SEEMS ANTI BY CONTINUALLY TRYING TO PROVOKE ARGUEMENTS!

FOR THE LAST TIME LETS STICK TO HISTORY AND PROMOTE UNITY, AND I GUESS I HAVE TO START AT HOME WITH UNITY BETWEEN UST SIKHS IN OUR OWN RELIGION FIRST, THEN ILL TALK ABOUT OTHER RELIGIONS!!