Unity, peace, respect between indians

Guest mehtab

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To Fake Gurupreet user :

RSS is NOT welcome on SikhSangat.Com or ANY Waheguroo! Network site. If you come here, you will be Exposed and banned. We will also be sending your ip addresses and user names to other Sikh message boards to make sure they know who you are. If you DARE come here again and post your anti-sikh propoganda, you will be shut down.

This is your first and last warning !

Sat Sri Akal:

A little late to this party...ah well, hope there is some daal cake left!!! :@

Let's have a look see:

"Maybe, justifiably as we are from the same ethnic background and

bloodlines!"

Research into genetic backgrounds was done and it was found out that South Indians are direct descendants of the first humans from Africa, while those of the more Northern States have much blood from the Aryans from Europe/Asia. So, no, they actually do not have the same genetic makeup (still humans though...). By the way, you kind forgot all about the Western Caucasian or even African Sikhs. Their genetic makeup is not the same as those of Punjabis, so where do they fit into? Before using we, please remember that Sikhism is not just a Punjabi religion.

"I recommend Unity, rather than divisiveness."

Tell that to the Hindu Mob that was chanting "Kacha, Kanga, Kara, Kirpan. Bejdo yeh wapus Pakistan". Sikhs had no problem with unity until 1984, when the decision was made by the GOI to kill Sikhs. Sikhs had laid their life down over and over for India, but that seemed to be of little importance to the mobs which committed genocide on their very own neighbors. Don't even think of denying it, as my family lives in proof of those events.

"For myself, I used to be under false illusions and think us Sikhs saved

India from the muslims invaders and that Punjabi was a Sikh language only."

What, you been reading Indian school textbooks? Where was this new "research" you fo

und?

"A Hindu, by the name of Guru Nanak ( a Hindu Khatri by caste and it is

Stated that he was a descendent of Lord RAM Bhagvan Ji.) "

Right, so Abram was a Pagan, Moses was a Pagan, Jesus was a Jewish man, Muhammed was a Pagan? Is religion solely based on what the parents believed? When Guru Nanak was sitting with everyone and having langar, was he not in violation of "his" faith by violating the Manu Simriti?

"He preached Love, peace and tolerance as is stated in the Hindu holy books."

Which book is "Hindu holy book"? Some consider the Vedas to be holy, some the Puranas, some the Simritis, some the Shastras, some the Upanishads. Even more interesting is the Upanishads, which consider the Vedas a lower text. Guru Sahib in the Guru Granth Sahib never called the Vedas false, but also stated that they do not hold the key to salvation. Would a firm believer in the Vedas say such a thing? And if the Gurus were all Hindus, then why bother making another text? Surely, there are enought books in Hinduism right?

Then the question comes what is a Hindu? There is really no such thing. Some follow Krishna, some Shiva, some believe in Ganesh and so on. Each group has its own texts too. Essentially, every village has its own diety/god. So what is this thing you call "Hindu"? It is not genetic (seeabove) either.

"Today, there are 23 million Sikhs in the world and 900 million Hindus!

82per cent of India is Hindu and 1.4 per cent Sikh. In the past there were even less

Sikhs! Our Sikh ancestors were only living and fighting alongside Hindu

Punjabis against the Muslim invaders in the Punjab, a relatively small

area when compared to India as a whole! There were over 500 districts in India of

which Punjab covered 15-16. Just by using this simple analogy, it is simple to understand that many more Hindus were fighting the Muslims all OVER INDIA, whilst the minority of Sikhs (Who were made up of the Punjabi speaking Hindus who chose to become Sikhs

) were fighting in the North west of India!"

I see that your "research" books include no maps. Ever heard of the Khyber Pass? It is the only path on foot available to cross from the Afgan/Middle East area into India. Otherwise, you go hiking on the Himalayas, something no army would want to do. Now, where does the Khyber Pass end up into? Right...Punjab!!! Everything that went into India got there throught that Khyber Pass. So when you say that everybody was fighting the Mughals, you are neglecting the fact that the brunt of the Mughal might was slammed against the Sikhs, who incurred insane amounts of casualties to prevent the Mughals from entering as best as they could. And it ain't like every Hindu fought against the Mughals either. Your precious Ksyhtrias fought ALONG with the Mughals and tried to exterminate the Sikhs. I have much respect for the Marathas for their resistance of the Mughals, but don't foe even a minute try to say Sikhs were a "minor" contributors to Mughal resistance. Sacrifices of the Sikhs are beyond comprehension to most minds (how many religions do you know that sacrifice half of their numbers against the Abdali forces to rescue Hindu women captured to be made slaves? Even Hindu forces gave up on that easily). You want to know what type of resistance was available against the Mughals before Sikhism? NONE! The Indian people literally rolled over and let the Mughals trample all over them until the Sikhs came along. Oh, one little more thing. The teacher of Shivaji himself was greatly influenced by Guru Hargobind Sahib. Just so you know...

"The truth is that, it was only when the Maharashtran Marathi Hindu warriors, who had captured large parts of Central and southern India, and had defeated the muslim oppressors, and had come through Punjab with a little help from the Rajput Hindu Punjabis and pushed the Muslims even further back ; that the Khalsa army followed suit and was able to reclaim parts of Punjab! Until then they were

forced to retreat into

the mountains and were regrouping!"

Read above comments about Khyber Pass. Do you even know how large the territory was that the Sikhs controlled? It spanned from Peshawar (right next to Kabul and the Khyber Pass) down to Delhi and beyond. It wasn't no small piece of land. If the Maharastrans were such great warriors, then why did they not conquest Punjab? Why did they fall to the British before the Sikhs (who were only defeated by treachery...even the British admit that had there been no treachery, they would have suffered a humiliating loss at the hands of the Sikhs).

"In order to motivate the Hindus and Sikhs in Punjab to take up arms and

Fight against their muslim oppressors Guru Gobind singhji revived Hindu

Ksatryadharma ( The brave fighting ways of the Hindu Ksatrya’s as seen in

Mahabharat).Khalsas before going to war would read a prayer "chandi ka war" written

By Guru Gobind Singhji depicting the battle between Durga Mata Ji and

Maheshasur.Guru Gobind singhji also carried a small book of Shri Hanuman Ji, ( A

devotee of Lord Ram Bhagvan Ji, see Ramayan ) called Hanuman natak with him to

war.Guru Gobind Singhji had also gone to Himalayas for several years to meditate

in prayer to Lord Shiva Ji Bhagvan."

That's a good one about Hanuman...ain't heard that one before. Do you have some proof of that one? Because the only thing textual that Guru Gobind Singh Sahib carried around was Gurbani with him, which is preserved to this day. Kshytriadharma eh? When did Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ever pay homage to a Brahmin? It is the duty of every Kshytria to pay respect to Barhmins and their Vedic texts, and yet Guru Gobind Singh Sahib's Gurbani clearly states that he does not believe in the "Hindu" texts. You calling Guru Gobind Singh Sahib a liar? And he meditated on Shiva? Guru Gobind Singh Sahib states clearly that he begs at only the Almighty's door. If one was to read Ganjnama by Bhai Nand Lal, you would

find out that Mahesh and other dieties were in the service of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib, not the other way around!

"Many tenets of Sikhism are identical to Hindus (Dharma, Karma, Moksha,

Maya etc)? All 10 Gurus were born to Hindu families and the languages of

Punjabi And Hindi originated from Sanskrit."

They also hold resemblance to Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, Taoism, and many other religions and philosophies. What's your point? Guru Sahiban were also not aversed to using Persian and other Middle Eastern terms in Guru Granth Sahib. A reference to Adam is even included in the Guru Granth Sahib. Does that make Sikhs Jews?

"THE

FACT IS PUNJABI WAS SPOKEN FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS BY HINDUS LIVING IN THE PUNJAB BEFORE ANYONE EVER HEARD OF ISLAM AND SIKHISM!!"

Guru Nanak Sahib and Guru Angad Dev Sahib took their time and developed the Gurmukhi alphabet. Note: It is not called the Punjabi alphabet but the Gurmukhi alphabet. Take a guess why. They invented characters to include a fuller breadth of sounds producible with the language. They standardized the rules of grammar and pronounciation. Yeah, Punjabi existed as a village language, but its structure and rules did not come arounduntil the Guru Sahiban made it into a standardized langauage. And why did our "brothers" put down Hindi as their first language when they clearly spoke Punjabi during Punjabi Suba movement? Yeah, our "brothers" really loved their language!

"Guru Gobind Singh Ji did not create the name Singh for his Sikhs. The

Name was in existance before his human life."

And point being? Humanity was around before Hinduism, and yet Hindus insist on carving out distinct genetic caste demarcations for people. Such arguements hold no weight when the overwhelming amount of scriptural texts are compared and the differences are so glaringly obvious. It's like trying to say that mice and tigers are the same animal because they both have fur.

"They were brav

e To begin with, because they believed in their cause, what was right and in the History of India."

Then why did not these people simply annihilate the Mughals on the first invasion? These same people who were the Sikhs in their ancestory bent over backwards and let Mughals have their way with the Indian subcontinent. Where were the Kshytrias then? Oh right, they were too busy marrying their daughters to the Mughal princes to save their own kingdoms.

"It is a fact That many 1000's of times the name of Shri Ram and Krishna is referred to in

The Sikh holy book! "

Ram Chandra was not the first person to be named Raam. The word Raam is much deeper than the Kshytria who broke bows. Raam means that which is ever-present. It is in that context that Raam is used. One who thinks that Raam and Krishan are being used as names of humans that possessed that name are reading the Guru Granth Sahib with half of a brain.

"In gurdwaras around the world a "Jyot" is lit everyday In Lord Ram and Lord Krishnas name, but unfortunately, this not made common knowledge! If it was there would be love and respect between people of these religions!"

Yeah, really uncommon knowledge. So uncommon that they people lighting jyots don't even know why they are lighting them! This practice is BANND be the Sikh Rehat Maryada and those who do so are ignorant of that fact.

Your facts about Shaheeds are interesting in themselves. Go read some statistics about how many Sikhs went to jails and were hung. Perhaps that was not included in your NCERT-organized books.

"We have as much a right to be part of INDIA As anybody else, what is the point of separating from our brothers? Any Way where would we start? Will we start with the western part of Punjab, which is In Pakistan first!"

The Sikhs would agree with you...if not for their treatment by your "brothers in unity" who lootes, raped and tortured those feelings right out of the Sikh community. Brothers?

Do brothers put tires around their brothers' heads and light them on fire? Do brothers torch their own brothers' property? Do brothers kill their sisters after having raped them? Do brothers call their borthers traitors and terrorists? Buddy, I was called a terrorist at the age of six by an uncle of a friend. By your logic, he is my uncle too. So by what logic would my uncle call his nephew a terrorist? Any person who thinks of raising the slogan "Hindu Sikh Bhai Bhai" is as stupid as can be.

"In 1947 itself thousands of Sikhs were slaughtered in a matter of weeks, and forced to leave their lands in places such as Lyallpur and run to India! The better and richer land for

farming which was used and owned by the Sikh farmers was left behind by them when

they came to India! This land which they had spent years cultivating generated

millions.Land wise this was undoubtedly one of the richest parts of India!"

And yet our "brothers" just stood by and let it happen. Where were our "brothers"? Why did they not stop this?

"There were 11-15 million reported Sikhs and Hindus in Pakistan in 1947

Where are they now? All killed, converted and the rest living as slaves!"

Ummm...they moved to Indian Punjab? Point me to a reference that states that Sikhs live like slaves in Pakistan. Yeah, they got PGPC issues, but when Sikhs talk the Pakistan government is making arrangements to make a Sikh head of PGPC. Meanwhile, asking the Indian government to set up a transmitter in Harimandir Sahib is considered a terrorist demand!

"At least in India, we are free to practice our religion and on The whole are on very good terms with the Hindus! "

Oh yeah...Amritdhari Sikhs are called lawless people who should be kept on a short leash or killed...whichever is preferred. A Sikhs who speaks in the interest of Sikhism is killed, tortured, or made to "disappear". Yeah, real freedom of religion. And Hitler was a champion of the Jewish cause.

<

br>"I firmly believe that the Indians of India regardless of their religion should remember we are of one ethnic race and bloodline. Irrespective of whether they are muslim, Sikh, Hindu or Christian and so live together in unity. The muslims of India who were converted, many by force did not have much of a choice and should not be hated."

Hate to tell you buddy, but that is RSS word for word. Yes, Muslims were forced to convert back in the days of Mughal Raj, but what about our "brothers" who are murdering and driving Muslims out of cities because they will not share the same street as a Muslim?

"My message is we are linked to India and must treat and respect our

Indian brothers as we like to be respected. "

If Sikhs "respect" their Indian "brothers" like they "respect" Sikhs, then the population of our "brothers" would thin out to maybe 200 million or less. But Sikhs do not "respect" their "brothers" like that. They have things called "morals".

To the Moderaters, boy oh boy, first of all what anti - sikh post did i send?????

I admit the insult towards lion father of cat about the rectangular beards of muslims was rude but not anything different to what he had been sayingto me ie Pandu etc.!

To alll the Egotisitical Haters:

Read this slowly : I said Sikhism was a great religion, by beliefs as STRONG!!Yet just because my views were a little different ,some of you had to resort to INSULTS!!! that shows how weak your own beliefs REALLY ARE!! INSULTS LIKE MONKEY, PANDU??? WHERE WERE the moderaters then!! one muslim joke and about rectangular beards and the moderators jump in!!!

Now all of you that have been wishing that i am some RSS make me laugh and i can only i guess put it down to your wishful thinking!!

The truth is i am SIKH, whether you like it or not!

Now this for all those who insulted me and called me monkey? You lot are the Monkeys, the only difference is monkeys got more brains and a higher intellect!

Most of you are ignorant and unable to argue on an intellectual basis. I did however enjoy reading a couple of posts that did show intellect! however they were few and far between!

This just shows how few of you have any REAL knowledge!

At least i abide by the sikh religion 90 per cent of probably have cut hair and drink!

Now i have a challenge prove these points wrong :

Today, there are 23 million Sikhs in the world and 900 million Hindus!

82per cent of India is Hindu and 1.4 per cent Sikh. In the past there were even less

Sikhs! Our Sikh ancestors were only

living and fighting alongside Hindu

Punjabis against the Muslim invaders in the Punjab, a relatively small

area when compared to India as a whole! There were over 500 districts in India of

which Punjab covered 15-16. Just by using this simple analogy, it is simple to understand that many more Hindus were fighting the Muslims all OVER INDIA, whilst the minority of Sikhs (Who were made up of the Punjabi speaking Hindus who chose to become Sikhs) were fighting in the North west of India!

During this time our Indian brothers were fighting the Muslims invaders in the

rest of India. It was the brave Hindu Maharashtran warriors in the central and

western parts, led by the great warrior Shivaji who were the only Indians to

never be defeated by the Muslim oppressors led by Aurangzeb and his followers!

There were brave Hindu fighters fighting all over India as far and wide as

Gujarat, Madras and Delhi.

Citing Guru Tegh Bahadur, the ninth Sikh guru, he said: "He himself

acknowledged Hum Hindu Hain". This is an erroneous view.

1n 1757 after the Great Banda Singh Bahadur ( who was also a Rajput

Hindu who later became a follower of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. A conversation between Guru Gobind Singhji and Banda Singh Bahadur clarifies this, "from today I am

Not a Rajput but a Sodhi, a Raghu. I'm no longer Bairagi, I'm your banda"

These lines were said by Banda Singh Bahadur to Guru Gobind Singhji Maharaj.

Banda Singh Bahadur, had more success against the muslim oppressors than any other

Sikh, as he was the only one that was able to take control of Punjab and push

Them back,even if it was for only a little while! However, after he was killed by

The Muslims oppressors, and they once again took control.

In order to motivate the Hindus and Sikhs in Punjab to take up arms and

Fight against their muslim oppressors Guru Gobind singhji revived Hindu

Ksatryadharma ( The brave fighting ways of the Hindu Ksatrya’s as seen in

Mah

abharat).Khalsas before going to war would read a prayer "chandi ka war" written

By Guru Gobind Singhji depicting the battle between Durga Mata Ji and

Maheshasur.Guru Gobind singhji also carried a small book of Shri Hanuman Ji, ( A

devotee of Lord Ram Bhagvan Ji, see Ramayan ) called Hanuman natak with him to

war.Guru Gobind Singhji had also gone to Himalayas for several years to meditate

in prayer to Lord Shiva Ji Bhagvan.

Unfortunately, these things are seldom highlighted.

Many tenets of Sikhism are identical to Hindus (Dharma, Karma, Moksha,

Maya etc)? All 10 Gurus were born to Hindu families and the languages of

Punjabi And Hindi originated from Sanskrit.

It is most unfortunate that although these people : Hindu Marathis,

Hindu Punjabis, Hindus of other languages and Sikh Punjabis saw each other as

One and fought like brothers, because they knew they were well aware that they

Were ONE RACE, today the same unity between their descendants is not there!

I used to think Punjabi was a Sikh language ONLY:

A simple answer to a surprisingly commonly asked question is Hindu

Punjabis were the first to use and the first to speak the Punjabi language! The

fact that some Hindu punjabis, were forced to convert to Islam, means Muslim

Punjabis were second. As stated above Guru Nanak Ji was born into a

Hindu Punjabi speaking family and after some other Hindus who spoke Punjabi

Converted to Sikhism and the birth of Sikhism, they also used the language. THE

FACT IS PUNJABI WAS SPOKEN FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS BY HINDUS LIVING IN THE PUNJAB BEFORE ANYONE EVER HEARD OF ISLAM AND SIKHISM!!

I used to wonder why some hindus called themselves Singh, it angered me, but Hindu Rajputs used the name Singh and Kaur long before the Khalsa came

into existance. In fact Gatka is believed to be warfare style derived from a

Rajput style of warfare. Guru Gobind Singh went around the Rajputana on his

Journey the

Deccan visiting Rajput chietans reminding them of their glorious past and tried to inspire them to revolt against the tyrannical regime of the mughals. Maybe he saw something in their to past and tried to inspire them to revolt against the tryrannical regime of the Mughals. Maybe he saw something in their past heritage that made him try to do so.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji did not create the name Singh for his Sikhs. The

Name was in existance before his human life.

All the Sikhs and Hindus and there were 100,000s of them who fought the

Muslims and British were brave martyrs! From Shiva Ji and the Marathi warriors,

The Rajput Hindu Punjabis, Rajput Rajastanis and from Guru Nanak ji to Guru

GobindJi! None of the Sikhs became brave at becoming a Sikh! They were brave

To begin with, because they believed in their cause, what was right and in the

History of India. They respected and believed in the great Hindu gods such as

Shiva ji Bhagvan, Shri Ram bhagvan Ji and Shri Krishna Bhagvan Ji .It is a fact

That many 1000's of times the name of Shri Ram and Krishna is referred to in

The Sikh holy book! In gurdwaras around the world a "Jyot" is lit everyday

In Lord Ram and Lord Krishnas name, but unfortunately, this not made common

knowledge! If it was there would be love and respect between people of these

religions!

Although, I can proudly say there were BRAVE SIKHS such as Banda Bahadur, Ranjit Singh,Bhagat Singh, and Uddam Singh. there were brave Hindus too.

Bhagat singh described himself as an aethiest NOT a Sikh! The two men

Who were hanged with him, sacrificed just as much as him and gave up there lives

too,WERE HINDUS!

In the legend of Bhagat Singh, the character of a Brahmin warrior /

Freedom fighter called Chandrasekhar Azad.This was the guy that Bhagat Singh

followed,( the big man played by Sunny Deol in the movie) was a Brahmin by the

name of Chadrasekhar Azad, who by the time he

died at age 25, had killed over a

hundred British oppressors! That is more than Bhagat Singh and Uddam Singh and

any other Sikh freedom fighter!

Madan Lal Dhingra another HINDU came to England and also killed a

British villain years before Uddam Singh - Read about it!

Subhash Chandra Bhose another HINDU, a film about him will be released

Next year, also fought against the British and did more than most!

HE FOUGHT AGAINST and organised people against the British from Germany

During the second world war.

It saddens me when fellow Sikhs talk about an independent Khalistan,

Where is the right place to start? we have as much a right to be part of INDIA

As anybody else, what is the point of separating from our brothers? Any

Way where would we start? Will we start with the western part of Punjab, which is

In Pakistan first! That is were Guru Nank Dev Ji's birth place is and is

The sight of your holiest shrines! Since In 1947, millions of Sikhs have been

Massacred in western Punjab by Muslims! In 1947 itself thousands of Sikhs were

slaughtered in a matter of weeks, and forced to leave their lands in

places such as Lyallpur and run to India! The better and richer land for

farming which was used and owned by the Sikh farmers was left behind by them when

they came to India! This land which they had spent years cultivating generated

millions.Land wise this was undoubtedly one of the richest parts of India!

There were 11-15 million reported Sikhs and Hindus in Pakistan in 1947

Where are they now? All killed, converted and the rest living as slaves!

Sikhs and Hindus now make up less than 1.5 per cent of the population

In Pakistan and live as slaves, unable to get regular employment or the

Simple right to vote because of their religion! Their women live and work as

Slaves and are used by the Muslim so called Chaudreys, just as they were by

The Muslim invaders!

; Whether they are married or not they are abused and are

Victims of hate, with no human rights! What is anyone doing to help them?

Hindus are not members of the SGPC and other Sikh bodies like a Muslim

General is of Nankana Sahib, in Pakistan this is could be construed as ample

Evidence of them (muslims) wanting to control the Sikh Religion!

This is the greatest case of ethnic cleansing and worst case of

Human eradication in human history, it is far worse than Hitlers holocaust

Of the Jews!

Will we get the Western part of Punjab from Pakistan first, then talk

about India? At least in India, we are free to practice our religion and on

The whole are on very good terms with the Hindus! What is life REALLY like for

Sikhs in Pakistan! Do not believe the media and research the situation for real!

I firmly believe that the Indians of India regardless of their religion should remember we are of one ethnic race and bloodline. Irrespective of whether they are muslim, Sikh, Hindu or Christian and so live together in unity. The muslims of India who were converted, many by force did not have much of a choice and should not be hated.

DONT BE MONKEYS AND RESORT TO THE EASY WAY OUT IE INSULTS, SHOW ME WHAT I HAVE SAID IS NEGATIVE AND PROVE THE ABOVE FACTS WRONG!!

PS :UNFORTUNATLEY, MOST OF YOU GUYS ARE TOO IMMATURE TO DISCUSS TRUE HISTORY WITH AS YOU HAVE BECOME SO ENVELOPED IN EGO AND BEEN BRAINWASHED WITH A FALSE SENSE OF GREATNESS ie " we saved India, which is totally untrue.

IF WE WERE SO GREAT WE WOULDNT BE FIGHTING AMONGST OURSELVES LIKE THIS AND WOULD HAD A KHALISTAN BY NOW!

Frankly i cant be bothered to argue with IGNORANT PEOPLE SO IM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME ON THIS SITE anymore!!! UNLIKE YOU SAD PEOPLE I DO HAVE A LIFE!

PS FOR ALL YOU who WILL WRITE IN LIKE MONKEYS TO THROW INSULTS, YOU WILL JUST PROVE WHAT I HAVE SAID ABOUT YOU ABOVE AS RIGHT!!

Deep down

you know what I have said is RIGHT, BUT unfortunaltely YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

For all those reasonable people who would argue construvtively, good luck!

Sat Sri akal! Satnam Waheguru!

copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste

Guest SikhForLife

aww little baby.. i think the monkey's rejected him.. stop watching hindi movies man.. seriously.. and wash ur brain with a brush and soap.. its been hijacked by RSS

bhaji.. do ur self a favor .. and go back to ur kachra town.. usually i would respond to such posts "intellectually" but i just feel its going to be a big waste of my time.. since all u wanna do is make sikhs like hindus the same ppl that killed us..

u wanna worship em .. go right ahead.. but we dont.. okie? u shoudlve gotten the idea that we dont want ur propaganda here.. "hindus and sikhs shuold love each other" please go away..

heres wat Gurpreet says.. : blahh blah blah I LOVE HINDUS blah blah blah blah.. HINDUs r cool.. blah blah blah blah.. Sikhs are HINDUS.. blah blah blah blah blah.. Lets all become Hindus.. blah blah.. They have the coolest names. blah blah blah.. they got candy... blah blah blah

OYE ALL THIS TALK OF RSS IS HINDUS INSPIRING SIKHS IS MAKING MY AK STIR, YOU GANGUS BETTER KEEP YOUR ANTI SIKH VIEWS AWAY FROM US, YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY TESTING OUR PATIENCE YOUR TEMPTING US TO BREAK EVERY RULE IN POTO AND TADA, i SWEAR WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE SO KEEN ON INTERFERING WITH SIKH AFFAIRS?! i HAVE never gome to a rss site or arya samaj site to tell them what their history is or what their religion means, but these gangu sikhs insist on sticking their noses in our business as if they are threatened by true Sikh ideals, always reversing the justice for Sikhs in Punjab to Sikhs living in Pakistan and the whole Mulsim on Sikh <admin-profanity filter activated>, these peopel need to stop watching HINDI movies like Border and Gadar, and realize that in real life a Sikh is not recognized as a Sikh in India, a Sikh is considered a Hindu and any Sikh who professes the unique Sikh identity is a terrorist and separatist, i'm telling you these people are treading on dangerous waters, they are provoking the panth to battle, our Sikh brothers In Hindustan are gonna get another severe beating until they realize again they are slaves in "Hindu"stan........

hey "Gurupreet" I hope ur nope expecting anyone to read THAT LOOOOOOOOOOONG POST :@ @ :@

take it easy..

chill back.

take a brake over the Christmas holiday...

continue, after the holiday grin.gif

take it easy with ut copy pasting.....hahahahahahaha tongue.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!