Unity, peace, respect between indians

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I write this today as someone who once was full of anger and hate due to the events of 1984
once? what happened now?
I recommend Unity, rather than divisiveness.
i must say i appreciate this thought .
A Hindu, by the name of Guru Nanak
error: Guru Nanak was born to Hindu parents. That doesn't make Him a Hindu. He rejected the caste system, idol worship and other rituals followed (and still followed) by Hindus.
a Hindu Khatri by caste and it is Stated that he was a descendent of Lord RAM Bhagvan Ji
*sniff sniff* RSS ?
and tried to ensure them that it did not matter what religion anyone was, there is only one god and we are all his,children and should all live as one. He preached Love, peace and tolerance as is stated in the Hindu holy books.
yup :@ ...thats my Beloved right there ^_^
It was the brave Hindu Maharashtran warriors in the central and

western parts, led by the great warrior Shivaji who were the only Indians to

never be defeated by the Muslim oppressors led by Aurangzeb and his followers!

i respect shivaji as a brave warrior. and i m not sure whether the marathas were the only ones who were undefeated (did u get this from faithfreedom.org? ) also, dont forget that even before marathas, the pathaans/afghans were the only undefeated race/community. The Sikhs were the 1st and probably last ones to defeat them.
There were brave Hindu fighters fighting all over India as far and wide as

Gujarat, Madras and Delhi.

Maharaja Ranjit Singh reached till Kabul :@
Citing Guru Tegh Bahadur, the ninth Sikh guru, he said: "He himself

acknowledged Hum Hindu Hain". This is an erroneous view.

*sniff sniff* RSS ? or do u mean that this is wrong?
Swami Vivekananda once said that the formation of Sikhism and khalsa

was to teach man how to live his life in the Kalyug by spending their life by

doing Sewa,Jap, Sumiran and to be a Sant Sepahi.To hold the scripture in one

hand and sword to defend Dharma.

Swami Vivekanand said that for India to succeed, every Indian will have to become like Guru Gobind Singh ^_^
Guru Gobind Singh Ji did not create the name Singh for his Sikhs. The

Name was in existance before his human life.

but the community of lions and princesses, the order of saint soldiers was NOT there before Guru Gobind Singh.
None of the

Sikhs became brave at becoming a Sikh! They were brave

To begin with, because they believed in their cause, what was right and in the

History of India.

ever heard of Khanday baate da pahul? do u know what Amrit can make one do? when Guru Gobind Singh said "sawa lakh se ek ladaun, tab gobind singh naam kahaaun", u think He was kidding? did u know Sikhs fought armies much much larger than theirs and won? They were brave to begin with huh? then why after the shahadat of Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib the Sikhs of delhi said that they are not Sikhs? scared? or brave to begin with?
It is a fact That many 1000's of times the name of Shri Ram and Krishna is referred to in The Sikh holy book!
next time try to say DHANN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE instead of The Sikh holy book. And yes, DHANN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE also has names of GOD according to the islamic tradition. So now we are muslims??? and dont forget that Guru Sahib has used these names rferring to Akal Purakh, not the avtars. (if i m wrong, any1 is free to correct me)
Bhagat singh described himself as an aethiest NOT a Sikh!
looks like u never heard about Bhai Randhir Singh jee :@ . He met Bhagat Singh in jail and Bhagat Singh came back to his senses. Bollywood shows an atheist

mona bhagat singh accepting martyrdom, whereas he actually had 6 inch long kes when he was martyred (check jail chitthiyaan by Bhai Randhir Singh jee).

In the legend of Bhagat Singh, the character of a Brahmin warrior /

Freedom fighter called Chandrasekhar Azad.This was the guy that Bhagat Singh

followed,( the big man played by Sunny Deol in the movie) was a Brahmin by the

name of Chadrasekhar Azad, who by the time he died at age 25, had killed over a

hundred British oppressors! That is more than Bhagat Singh and Uddam Singh and

any other Sikh freedom fighter!

i saw that hindi movie The Legend of Bhagat Singh 3 times last year :@ . The funny thing is that bhagat singh and udham singh accepted all tortures and then martyrdom, whereas your friend chandrasekhar azad committed suicide coz that was "his way" of fighting, as he used to say proudly that i will kill myself but never get caught/arrested. But nonetheless i do have regard for him as he was a brave freedom fighter. (ps : sunny deol played azad in another movie called 23rd march 1931 : shaheed , also released last year, not in The Legend of Bhagat Singh :@ )
Subhash Chandra Bhose another HINDU, a film about him will be released

Next year, also fought

against the British and did more than most!

subhash chandra bose set up the Azad Hind Fauj (Indian National Army) which had 42,000 soldiers...28,000 of them were Sikhs...my calculator says 66%.
I USED TO HATE INDIRA GHANDHI
i am more than interested to know what made u fall in love with her.
It saddens me when fellow Sikhs talk about an independent Khalistan
ya me too :) ...its so sad that we just talk bout it, hana?
what is the point of separating from our brothers?
who is separating? separating from a corrupt form of government is not separating from the general public/masses.
Do not believe the media and research the situation for real!
yup...just believe bollywood.
I firmly believe that the Indians of India regardless of their religion should remember we are of one ethnic race and bloodline. Irrespective of whether they are muslim, Sikh, Hindu or Christian and so live together in unity.
thats a very nice nationalist thinking and i also used to think the same way. i still dont say that its wrong to think so. But u are forgetting that Indians are of more than several different races. As many times as India was invaded, the more races settled. So its NOT one race/bloodline (i dont care bout race and bloodline anyways). If u are reading the news regularly, u'll notice that in eastern India right now there is a literal war raging between the people of Bihar and Assam on the basis of language.
My message is we are linked to India and must treat and respect our

Indian brothers as we like to be respected.

As Sikhs we must respect EVERYONE!
I grew up in India and have hindu friends who respect my festivals and traditions as i respect theirs
i was born in india but not raised. and i m satisfied with that coz i have seen those who have been raised there. if i was, today i'd be visiting a website that cracks sardar jokes but i m here (Gurujee's meher).

and now to give u the biggest shock of ur life : my entire family, both mother's and father's side, are Punjabi

Brahmin Hindus ohmy.gif

yup i m a traitor, oh yes i am...i m a traitor to those hindus who have forgotten Guru Tegh Bahadur's shaheedi...to those who have not, they love me...ask them :@

Mr §ingh Posted on Dec 22 2003, 06:41 AM

just to let u know...Sikhs / Panjabis do not have the same "ethnical race" as Hindus and Muslims.

as Panjabi/Sikhs are considered to be Aryans.

whilest Buddhism.Hindus are not..

MrSingh, all Punjabis are one race, whether they are Hindus/Muslims/Sikhs (i guess, and i dont care either)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RM....Good reply ....VERY GOOD REPLY grin.gif

U are right.

all PANJABis are one race, but not all Indians :@ .....

not too concerned really just brought it up for some reason :T:

Bhulla CHukka maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Ohhh balllley malang sahib.. ^_^ that's one heck of nice post and sure gave a huge slap to someone :@

Chak deetay fateey :@

as i know north indians are from aryan ancestors and south indians who were forced to move from north part by aryans thousands of years ago.. and particulary punjabis are mixed of greeks, huns, persians and even afghans etc..

And also there is one cool race.. which is KHALSA :@:@

Gurupreet Posted on Dec 22 2003, 07:05 AM

TO ME THE SIKH RELIGION IS THE GREATEST RELIGION THE WORLD!!!!!!
really !!!! ohmy.gif ...after that long and enlightening post :@ ... u kidding right? tongue.gif

haha...no offense...i m juz playing :@

SIKHI IS THE BEST RELIGION :@

Ohhh balllley malang sahib.. ^_^ that's one heck of nice post and sure gave a huge slap to someone :@

Chak deetay fateey :@

as i know north indians are from aryan ancestors and south indians who were forced to move from north part by aryans thousands of years ago.. and particulary punjabis are mixed of greeks, huns, persians and even afghans etc..

And also there is one cool race.. which is KHALSA :@:@

^_^:@^_^

To Rochal Malang, now to give you the biggest shock of your life!!!

i enjoyed reading your post and why should i be surprised that your parents were brahmins???? whether you are telling the truth or not it doesnt bother me!!!

Contrary to what that Vicky Singh thinks, your post wasnt a slap to anyones face becaiuse it made interesting reading! im quite surpirsed that someone like Vicky Singh understood it, he usually doesnt seem to understand anything written without the word Dude, inserted every two words!

So this is a slap in the face of Vicky Singh! what Rochak said was fine, and i agree with a lot of it, but he didnt disporve a lot of the things i said as wrong, because he seems intelligent enough not to.

PS ; I never stopped disliking Indira Khan!

I recommend Unity, rather than divisiveness. Until I researched history

For myself, I used to be under false illusions and think us Sikhs saved

India from the muslims invaders and that Punjabi was a Sikh language only.

Is it just me or did that post made our head hurt nonono.gif . It seemed like a GOL MATOL

politician was giving the same old speech.

UNITY = Hindu, sikh bhai bhai then one day 20 of you are attacking a single Sikh.

UNITY = Hindu, Muslim Bhai bhai, then one day Gujrat riots happen.

I used to think that we were different from our other Indian brothers.

We are differnt, Like you mentioned in ur Post that indira was not allowed in certain temples

we allow people of all religion, background in our Gurdwaras.

We dont go on murdering rampage after every 20 years and then cover it up (1984, Gujrat in 2002)

I used to think we saved India, But:

Today, there are 23 million Sikhs in the world and 900 million Hindus!

82per cent of India is Hindu and 1.4 per cent Sikh. In the past there were even less

Sikhs!

Wats the saying,

"Na Kahu ab ki, Na kahu Tab ki

Agar na hote Guru Gobind singh, Sunnat Hoti Sab ki"

I used to think

Yaar , STOP Thinking, bass ehmi bakwas kari janda

:@ WAh wah Rochak Malangni

Dude i love this thread now :@

I can prove this dude is fake and he is RSS..

From sikh-history forum.. Bal singh caught this guy red hand :

-------------------------------

...That is were Guru Nank Dev Ji's birth place is and is the sight of your holiest shrines!...

YOUR?????

A little mistake perhaps, are you not claiming to be a Sikh?

-------------------------------

and his full stupid post : http://www.sikh-history.com/cgi-bin/Ultima...ic;f=1;t=001690

Rss?!????

thats so funny, ur the RSS, Vicky Singh or dude or whatever your name is!

I cut and paste that bit from various things i'd been reading, hence the "your hoilest shrines bit!!

as for Amardeep Singh or whatever the reason your head hurt whilst reading my post was because the truth often does!!

Back to Vicky Singh, have you read my posts?? WHERE AM I ANTI SIKH?? TALKING TO YOU IS LIKE :@ @

READ MY POSTS SLOWLY AND YOU'LL SEE ITS NOT ANTI OUR SIKH RELIGION!

FRUTHERMORE NO ONE HAS YET UNEQUIVOCALLY PROVED WHAT I SAID AS WRONG.

PLEASE NOTE IT IS NOT ANTI SIKH!!! PS I AM A MORE DEVOUT SIKH THAN MOST PEOPLE!