Screw Life I Aint No Singh

Guest Screw life

eerr ehem u mean get ur older sister to make you some cookies and heat you some milk up rolleyes.gif

hmm

take a nice big sized bata

warm up some nice bibeki milk

then make some nice warm cookies

and sit in front of the fire in the evening time eating your cookies and drinking your milk

watching the sun set, whilst listening to bibi kulwinder kaurs keertan

make sure you are wearing a nice warm night gown and flowery socks whilst doing all this

if this fails to work i will be amazed

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
eerr ehem u mean get ur older sister to make you some cookies and heat you some milk up rolleyes.gif
hmm

and sit in front of the fire in the evening time eating your cookies and drinking your milk

make sure you are wearing a nice warm night gown and flowery socks whilst doing all this

You two are related? grin.gif

i posted this post and so do other people post posts like this because life isnt positive. I, along with most other people, am writing posts which reflect my state of mind, and in my life there arent many positive outcomes so im sorry.

I need some serious help, im just breaking down and i want to cry. Every time i have a problem i take a hukamnama in the morning and Guroo Sahib gives a hukamnama saying stuff like how he protects and loves me and he always will do etc. However, on the verge of tears as i write this, it feels as though Guroo Sahib breaks his promises to me everyday. I know your all gona say its not about guroo sahib doing stuff for me, its about me doing stuff for guroo sahib,

but it breaks my heart that i place all my trust in him everyday and i beleive his hukamnama with faith, but then everything goes opposite to what he says,

Guroo ji is someone i love with all my heart but it doesnt feel like he loves me. I ask him again and again if he loves me, and he replies with yes, then he dissapears and leaves me with all these troubles, wen i ask him why he left me and didnt help me, why he didnt stop it from happening in the first place he again says that he loves me and will protect me, but everydays events make me feel like these are all lies and watever he says he will do he never does, and this is what makes me cry

Naam seems to help, but helps for only a short time, and all i get from naam as comfort is a short feeling of happiness, but then it just goes and doesnt come back...

Screewwwwwwwwwww ittttttt

i thought Naam gets rid of depression and you recieve inner joy

....depends for what reason we do Naam Simran and read Gurbani :)

we should do Naam Jap and read Gurbani with love and devotion for Waheguru not Ridhi or Sidhi

'i aint no singh'

soooo...what now?

remember the story of the chalee mukhtee?

they abandoned Guru Sahib

'we're not your Singhs, You're not our Guru.'

that was in the bedava.

bhaji, have you written your own bedava?

'i beleive his hukamnama with faith, but then everything goes opposite to what he says'

thats not possible, whatever Guru Sahib wants will happen

we just misinterpret it all

Guru Sahib IS with you, He IS helping you

we just dont realise it.

what is happening to you? what is going wrong? why do you hate yourself?

if you tell us what is wrong, with Guru Sahibs kirpa we may be able to suggest a solution

ARDAAS IS THE KEY

ask Guru Sahib to show you the way.

please dont feel as if i am having a go at you,

we all want to help.

' i get from naam as comfort is a short feeling of happiness, but then it just goes and doesnt come back...'

kirpa that it makes you feel this way.

do simran as much as possible, listen to as much Gurbani as you can.

let us help.

hmm

yeh lol, im 'baba amarjeet singh's' older sister............lucky me rolleyes.gif

You seem to be trying 2 do a bargain with Guru ji

Ask yourself: What exactly do you want? Do you even *know* waht you want?

How do you know that Guru Ji hates you? If Akaal Purakh didn't *LOVE* you then why are you still breathing His fresh air? How can you even survive a heart beat without his help, his mercy, his love?!

You just can't.

Calm down. Take a break. Chillax.

Then rethink your situation in an open mind.

And stop treating Akaal Purakh as a humanified entity.. Akaal Purakh is the REALITY - The one-ness of *everything*. All is within His Hukam - just go with the flow. Gursikhs never care about what happens/what's going on, because they know that they aren't in the ultimate control (only limited).

Go with the flow and stop wasting your energy in worrying about things you can't change.

hmm

I am a survivor of Delhi '84. I saw my husband, my son and two brothers murdered in front of my eyes. I was beaten and left for dead. So believe me, I know something about despair. I have managed to survive and grow through this. You will also survive and grow through your own hellish experiences if you can hold on.

Warm milk and cookies really do help. Forcing yourself to appreciate any acts of kindness toward you also help.

Doing acts of kindness to others when all you want to do is roll up in a ball and cry, help even more. If I may be so bold as to suggest sewa to you? The kind you don't tell anyone about but just do. I have found that Waheguru seems to bless this greatly. Anyway it has helped me. d_oh.gif

When you are all alone and feeling unloved, remember you have several million members of the sangat who love you, whether you can feel it or not.

And there's a lot of truth in the statement,"What does not destroy me, makes me stronger." When you come out the other side of all this, if you let yourself grow and become strong through it, you will be a Sikh that all of us will be proud to know. :TH:

If you want to talk personally, feel free to PM me, as well.