Uk Hindu Security Forum Blames Sikhs & Muslims

Sarbloh

Guru ji knew of the Muslims al taqiaa techniques,and the treachery of hindus ,somewhere along the lines of if a muslim puts his arm in mitee da tehl and swears an oath on the quran dnt trust him,the zafarnama backs this but that aside,your a sanatan init so don't matter,and im proud to be Khalistani

Gurfateh!!

Sri Zafarnama does not back up your views at all, what you are saying contradicts fundamental beliefs of Sikhi. Sri Zafaranama is a letter addressed to one individual, and Guru Gobind Singh Ji would never have made assumptions about one entire race.

My next point is what is a 'sanatan' and what is a 'khalistani'???? Are you not brothers, both part of the same family?? Show a little bit more respect next time veer ji.

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

Guru ji knew of the Muslims al taqiaa techniques,and the treachery of hindus ,somewhere along the lines of if a muslim puts his arm in mitee da tehl and swears an oath on the quran dnt trust him,the zafarnama backs this but that aside,your a sanatan init so don't matter,and im proud to be Khalistani

Gurfateh!!

Sri Zafarnama does not back up your views at all, what you are saying contradicts fundamental beliefs of Sikhi. Sri Zafaranama is a letter addressed to one individual, and Guru Gobind Singh Ji would never have made assumptions about one entire race.

My next point is what is a 'sanatan' and what is a 'khalistani'???? Are you not brothers, both part of the same family?? Show a little bit more respect next time veer ji.

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

Nope not brothers with Sanatans who defy and hate the Panth

Younger Hindus are feeling more isolated. If they continue to feel threatened and unprotected they may be forced to turn towards extremism.”
Younger Hindu's are feeling more isolated is B$, come here in Leicester and almost anywhere else in the UK and you'll never see a hindu walking on his own, there's always like 10-15 guji's walking together like a bunch of nigger wannabee's with that fake gangsta attitude.

Heena Patel, spokeswoman for Shakti Marg, said: “The police do nothing to help us with cases where Sikh extremists attack Hindus or when Islamic groups try to forcibly convert some students. As long as Hindus don’t feel protected, they will have to protect themselves.”

Protect themselves, they are already worse enough bullies as it is...there always looking for 15-20 hindu's on 1 fights with any Punjabi's and Gore's on their own...

Younger Hindus are feeling more isolated. If they continue to feel threatened and unprotected they may be forced to turn towards extremism.”
Younger Hindu's are feeling more isolated is B$, come here in Leicester and almost anywhere else in the UK and you'll never see a hindu walking on his own, there's always like 10-15 guji's walking together like a bunch of nigger wannabee's with that fake gangsta attitude.

Heena Patel, spokeswoman for Shakti Marg, said: “The police do nothing to help us with cases where Sikh extremists attack Hindus or when Islamic groups try to forcibly convert some students. As long as Hindus don’t feel protected, they will have to protect themselves.”

Protect themselves, they are already worse enough bullies as it is...there always looking for 15-20 hindu's on 1 fights with any Punjabi's and Gore's on their own...

Lolz really....hmmm its mainly the Paki and Sikh munde who are thuggish and big acting....the gujis are all small and dark and tend to be good natured and keep themselves away from trouble very passive ive thought grin.gif

Does she have any examples of Sikhs attacking Hindus?

What I would say is that the friendship and amity between Sikhs and Hindus in the UK is remarkable. Despite the presence of some genuine racist bigots on message boards, I have never in my life come across anything or heard about anything like this happening between Sikhs and Hindus here. In fact I would go so far as to say that the average Sikh and Hindu regardless of what else goes on in the world have a natural affinity and friendship that doesnt exist with anyone else. Your regular Gujju and HP gets on with Sikhs and I would in fact say there is a degree of affection for us.

Seems like this lady is hallucinating or something. Sadly, extremists really do exist everywhere.

Does she have any examples of Sikhs attacking Hindus?

What I would say is that the friendship and amity between Sikhs and Hindus in the UK is remarkable. Despite the presence of some genuine racist bigots on message boards, I have never in my life come across anything or heard about anything like this happening between Sikhs and Hindus here. In fact I would go so far as to say that the average Sikh and Hindu regardless of what else goes on in the world have a natural affinity and friendship that doesnt exist with anyone else. Your regular Gujju and HP gets on with Sikhs and I would in fact say there is a degree of affection for us.

Seems like this lady is hallucinating or something. Sadly, extremists really do exist everywhere.

totally agree plus Hindu punjabis probably have more in commen with Sikhs, ive heard of some who go gurdwara like one of my mates he goes all hindu punjabis go gurdwara i was like hmm cool :)