This Is Maha Beadhi Infront Of Maharaj Darbar.

N30S1NGH

whoahh

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

Those people who record these audios and then hand it out to those who know nothing about saas giraas, its their fault. Who ever has these saas giraas audios should be kept gupt, like a jewel.

Guest peacemaker
Hello to all, I’m new on this forum. I’m new to all this side of Sikhism i have heard Kirtan at the local Gurdwara it didn’t sound like this. my friend says its from akjas? some please fill me what are akjas?

cheers

I think your friend means AKJ as in Akhand Kirtan Jatha. If you want, go here to find more about them...AKJ.org

The people singing on this tape belong in a zoo. They gave me a headache, too.

i wont say much.. i m not at any "level to judge" ... but sometimes.. some akj style kirtan r good ...some r like ...uffffff

one i heard couple of weeks ago was some bhai manpreet singh manchester samagam... it was like 50 mins nice and then suddenly... these strange noises... this might be sas giras.. but vaheguru... i cant say any further.. i might attach tht file when i go home!!

With all due respect to various jathay bandai, to anyone even slightly spirtually enclinced those recordings seem little short of demonic. Simran is supposed to be about calming our minds, such simran however appears to be self destructive. I cannot imagine Guru Nanak teaching us to do simran like that, no historical text mentions in, no Gurbani mentions such a technique and nor does any spirtual teacher/leader etc.

I have no problem if people wish to follow dark tantric practices, however, they are destrying the gurmantar given to us by Guru Nanak Dev Ji. The Spirtual evolution of mankind theroughout the ages and the pinnacle of mans relation ship with God is charcterised by the divine Gurmantr 'Va-He-Gu-Ru'. This mantar is so divine and was given to mankind by Nirankar in the form of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Each sounds represents a certain naad, and each one has an affect on a certain spirtual point within our selves, ie. the nabhi, trikuti, heart, dasam duar etc. I cant understand why someone who calls themself a Sikh would distort this divine word in such a horrible way. We all know the story of the Singh who pronounced Gurbani wrong infornt of Maharaj (and that Singh did it by mistake) - what about those who intentionally try to pervet the 'Va-He'Gu'Ru' shabad into some dark tantric mantra in which people express the various frustrations within themselves.

No claim of reaching a high level, or so and so singh wrote this etc... can justify what these individuals are doing. This demonic technique is not in par with the teachings of our Gurus, it is self-destructive and spirtualy very dangerous. It should not be allowed to occur in our Gurus Darbars. People are free to do simran within themselves as they wish and as they feel right, however, such 'animalistic noises' greatly disturb the potential of normal members of the sangat from attaining some peace and sehaj that the individuals in the recordings seem to be deprived of. Sehaj - ease, poise, peace, slow paced and well posised etc - is spoken of hundreds of time within Gurbani, it is through sehaj we attain God, not by forcing ourselves practise such an aggressive tantric technique. Hidnu and British influes or considered as beadbi, what league does that put such demonic and satanic practices and puposefully perverting Gurmantar in?

I feel sorry for those who treasure such recordings and believe them to be special. However i agree they should be kept gupt - so please keep them within your circuit of demonic and self destructive practioners.

Hello to all, I’m new on this forum. I’m new to all this side of Sikhism i have heard Kirtan at the local Gurdwara it didn’t sound like this. my friend says its from akjas? some please fill me what are akjas?

cheers

I think your friend means AKJ as in Akhand Kirtan Jatha. If you want, go here to find more about them...AKJ.org

The people singing on this tape belong in a zoo. They gave me a headache, too.

thanks for the information I don’t know much about kirtain it sounds a bit strange if I walked in to the Gurdwara and they were singing like that I would be really uncomfortable. I don’t mean to disrespect any one.