This Is Maha Beadhi Infront Of Maharaj Darbar.

N30S1NGH

Is this acceptable for organizers Respect for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Campaign ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cumUQoq-GI0

If one pays particular attention to the "kirtan" and "simran" from 1min 30secs perhaps this is something we could also consider more seriously under the issue of 'beadbi'.

Respect for Sri guru granth sahib campaign doing great work overall but request to them lets not turn blind eye towards other forms of beadhi of sri guru granth sahib/gurbani as well while creating awareness to uphold maximum physical respect for sri guru granth sahib ji.

If my post seems like an attack to jatha or jathas then i m sorry but lets for once come out from your jatha world into khalsa panth and think about the bigger picture.

If this kind of simran is acceptable in the panth, then vahiguroo help us because panth has no place for people with demonic possessions (atleast if you hear it thats what seems like) in sri guru maharaj darbar.

over and out !.

its not proper saas giraas!

and this audio, which ever <banned word filter activated> put it up shouldnt have, this did not take place infront of Maharaj

it was just a small kirtan program with a few close nit singhs, which ever <banned word filter activated> put this unsuitable audio up needs a slap..........seriously yh thats just an asumption that it was done infront of Maharaj

yes yess its not done properly and to an extent can be counted as no good, beadbi, madness, whatever you want to call it i agree with you, its wrong but their are only very few copies of the originaly old audio and why its gone up i dont know,

im not agreeing with whats im hearing and i certainly wouldnt want to hear it again but fo r something which most people have never heard happen, infact is very rare, theres no point putting it up

just more people trying to ignite flames!

and this audio, which ever <banned word filter activated> put it up shouldnt have, this did not take place infront of Maharaj

it was just a small kirtan program with a few close nit singhs, which ever <banned word filter activated> put this unsuitable audio up needs a slap..........seriously yh thats just an asumption that it was done infront of Maharaj

yes yess its not done properly and to an extent can be counted as no good, beadbi, madness, whatever you want to call it i agree with you, its wrong but their are only very few copies of the originaly old audio and why its gone up i dont know,

im not agreeing with whats im hearing and i certainly wouldnt want to hear it again but fo r something which most people have never heard happen, infact is very rare, theres no point putting it up

Just for for your information veer,

this is not the first time i am hearing this type of simran, i have listened to similiar type of this simran on an other event, you cannot say maharaj is not present in all other instances. i may have mp3 somewhere in my hd drive, if sikhsangat doesnt object, i can upload it on sikhsangat via attachment just to prove that this is not exceptional or unique case.

Just for for your information veer,

this is not the first time i am hearing this type of simran, i have listened to similiar type of this simran on an other event, you cannot say maharaj is not present in all other instances. i may have mp3 somewhere in my hd drive, if sikhsangat doesnt object, i can upload it on sikhsangat via attachment just to prove that this is not exceptional or unique case.

if its more or as mad sounding and scary as this, then do

[now thats my kinda of kirtannn :)

saas giraas shud be done with ur breath no need 4 it 2 be done within kirtan... the tapobani singhs wrote a good post about this stuff before

n oh i got a question can "saad giraas" be done by some 1 hu hasnt got it from panj why is it such a secret?

in the 2nd mp3 namstang veer posted it sounds like the mans got bare ressha stuck in his throat