This Is Maha Beadhi Infront Of Maharaj Darbar.

N30S1NGH

Those people who record these audios and then hand it out to those who know nothing about saas giraas, its their fault. Who ever has these saas giraas audios should be kept gupt, like a jewel.

This is coming sevadar of tapoban written by bhai balpreet singh ji.

At the risk of being controversial, I'm going to comment.

I agree that when listening to kirtan we should try to enjoy the ras and contain it within ourselves. Naam is vibration and energy and by letting it out either through actions or shouting, etc. is a detriment to us. Gurmukhs I have seen listen to kirtan very peacefully even while their naam khanda is going with total force. The more we control it and keep it, the more it will build and the more ras Guru Sahib will give. If you can't handle even a little, why would Guru Sahib give you even more? Sometimes however a Gurmukh cannot bear the ras and something happens for example on a number of occassions Dr. Surinder Singh was observed floating slightly above the ground or how Hira Harbachan Singh jee actually flew in front of Guru Sahib and was floating in the air in dandaut like a fish is swimming through water.

But the concept of shouting and screaming was not really common in puratan times. Same with dhunni. Today we see head-banging dhunni with shouting and screaming. This was never ever done in puratan times. On some occassions a Gurmukh doing kirtan would be so overcome by naam ras that he'd be unable to continue kirtan and just stop. During this pause the sangat would repeat "vahiguru" until he began again. But it wasn't like dhunni we see today. When dhunni started in Jatha (mid to late 60s) it was repeating Vahiguru but once again, quite calmly. Not like today when we see it a bit out of control. It's becoming common now to start doing very obvious naam abhyaas during kirtan and on stage. This is something we should keep personal not public or at least only in the sangat of other abhyaasi Gursikhs. It's not meant to be a public display. There is a method of doing naam abhyaas taught by the punj pyaaray but it's like a diamond. It's given to rare people and when you have it, don't go around showing it to everyone. Guard it carefully. Others won't value it because they don't understand what it is.

My overall message is that when in kirtan or even when japping naam or reading bani, we should try to control ourselves and no let anyone see any ras we may be getting. Keep it personal between you and Guru Sahib. On the rare occasion maybe a Gursikh can't control it, but that will be quite rare. If we are purposely head banging and shouting it's not doing us any favours.

Do any representatives of or members of the infamous R4G have anything to comment? Do they pledge to cut down in beadbi within all its forms? What can constitute beadbi more than the intentional changing of the gurmantr bestwoed to us by guru nanak dev ji. The words appears to us in Gurbani written they way it should be said and no other way. Did Maharaj not say that pronoucing Gurbani wrong is like breaking their Angs (limbs). How then can individuals medidate to breaking maharajs limbs?

I have no problem with saas giras simran, however I do not beleive it involves the perversion of Gurmantr.

With all due respect to various jathay bandai, to anyone even slightly spirtually enclinced those recordings seem little short of demonic. Simran is supposed to be about calming our minds, such simran however appears to be self destructive. I cannot imagine Guru Nanak teaching us to do simran like that, no historical text mentions in, no Gurbani mentions such a technique and nor does any spirtual teacher/leader etc.

I have no problem if people wish to follow dark tantric practices, however, they are destrying the gurmantar given to us by Guru Nanak Dev Ji. The Spirtual evolution of mankind theroughout the ages and the pinnacle of mans relation ship with God is charcterised by the divine Gurmantr 'Va-He-Gu-Ru'. This mantar is so divine and was given to mankind by Nirankar in the form of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Each sounds represents a certain naad, and each one has an affect on a certain spirtual point within our selves, ie. the nabhi, trikuti, heart, dasam duar etc. I cant understand why someone who calls themself a Sikh would distort this divine word in such a horrible way. We all know the story of the Singh who pronounced Gurbani wrong infornt of Maharaj (and that Singh did it by mistake) - what about those who intentionally try to pervet the 'Va-He'Gu'Ru' shabad into some dark tantric mantra in which people express the various frustrations within themselves.

No claim of reaching a high level, or so and so singh wrote this etc... can justify what these individuals are doing. This demonic technique is not in par with the teachings of our Gurus, it is self-destructive and spirtualy very dangerous. It should not be allowed to occur in our Gurus Darbars. People are free to do simran within themselves as they wish and as they feel right, however, such 'animalistic noises' greatly disturb the potential of normal members of the sangat from attaining some peace and sehaj that the individuals in the recordings seem to be deprived of. Sehaj - ease, poise, peace, slow paced and well posised etc - is spoken of hundreds of time within Gurbani, it is through sehaj we attain God, not by forcing ourselves practise such an aggressive tantric technique. Hidnu and British influes or considered as beadbi, what league does that put such demonic and satanic practices and puposefully perverting Gurmantar in?

I feel sorry for those who treasure such recordings and believe them to be special. However i agree they should be kept gupt - so please keep them within your circuit of demonic and self destructive practioners.

This is great post, i m in fully agreeance too you, especially your point regarding distortation of serene "Vahiguroo" mantara into demonic screaming- brauhhhhhhhhh, brrrrrrrrr, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,,ooooooo hahahah, heheheo.

i think that the jeevan of those people you are all discussing is way above our own jeevans.

ridicule them at your own risk

Unfortunately high avastha game card is a dangerous game it can be also played in other instances as well for example- someone dancing in the darbar(which you will call maaha manmat from your lungs) in ecstacy/anand, someone being fully mastana waking naked from pind to pind, someone talking giberish to people.

There is difference between exceptional case and trend cases. "Simran" as people put it is no where an exceptional case of high avastha individual but its becoming a common trend in soo called youth samagams.

I took a freind who was just about to get into sikhi to my local gurdwara, when i took her there, she was fully put off , she was soo upset about this kinda demonic screaming that she was getting nightmares at night, it took me weeks to convince her that is not authentic way of doing simran, had to explain only certain group does this type of screaming which they call it Simran.