This Is Maha Beadhi Infront Of Maharaj Darbar.

N30S1NGH

stressing again...no one is blaming a "jatha".... its just some ppl from the jatha...

same goes with the guys who blame hindus did this hindus did tht... its just some ppl who do wrong things!!

if some "sikh" does something wrong ..then we readily say that he/she is not a sikh...

same logic goes in the above discussion... we listened those kirtanis who did simran wrong.. then comment on them and not on any jatha!!

ok i dont understand the point of this thread if it was to highight beadbi, if thats what your opinion is, then you have done that whats the point in arguing now. that recording is from india so i dont think r4g can do anything about that unless there going to mali pind any time soon. this thread can only be resolved if someone goes over to mali pind and speaks to the singhs to see how a recording like this is floating on the internet. if theres someone in the uk/canada/us who you think is distorting gurbani then go up to them and talk to them its not going to do anyone any good talking about it here. finally i think its crazy how most of sikhsangat rushes to all of the threads where theres some juicy gossip or someones names being dragged in mud. the threads that should be full of responses are the ones where we learn things to help with our jeevan to further our understanding of sikhi. lets keep the peace pray.gif

p.s lol singh sabha cross roads is my local gurdwara aswell lol ill have to say they do rock it lol :)

bhul chuk maaf

oye bhai keep with this AKJ kirtan issue dont drag damdami taksal in it. Tu pata nai kaun haiga par apni opinion apna kaul rakh taksal baray. keep your opinion of taksal to yourself. Also discuss the topic of simran whatever it is and dont drag taksal in it.

I had stopped posting on sikh sangat, however it seems you are undermining damdami taksals history, too all the ppl who feel this sakhi is incorrect first answer this have you greater jeevans than sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa, sant kartaar singh ji khalsa, sant jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindranvale, sant baba thakur singh ji khalsa, sant baba harnam singh ji khalsa of RAMPUR KHERA, because all these brahm gyanis stated that this sakhi was correct and thats how taksal started. . . lets mention a few more, how about sant baba isher singh ji of rara sahib and nanaksaar, actually how about BHAI RANDHEER SINGH JEE, all of them had love for damdami taksal. . . and i can assure that they beleived that guru jee started the taksal, soo who are these apparent older gursikhs that reject this sakhi.??????????

Sorry i will not post again.

"sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa, sant kartaar singh ji khalsa, sant jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindranvale, sant baba thakur singh ji khalsa, sant baba harnam singh ji khalsa of RAMPUR KHERA, because all these brahm gyanis stated that this sakhi was correct and thats how taksal started."

hu are you to say they are all brahmgyanis

bhai randhir singh beleived taksal was started by guru jee?

proof please

bhai randhir singh beleived in this saakhi?

proof please

stop speaking rubbish mate

ok i dont understand the point of this thread if it was to highight beadbi, if thats what your opinion is, then you have done that whats the point in arguing now. that recording is from india so i dont think r4g can do anything about that unless there going to mali pind any time soon. this thread can only be resolved if someone goes over to mali pind and speaks to the singhs to see how a recording like this is floating on the internet. if theres someone in the uk/canada/us who you think is distorting gurbani then go up to them and talk to them its not going to do anyone any good talking about it here. finally i think its crazy how most of sikhsangat rushes to all of the threads where theres some juicy gossip or someones names being dragged in mud. the threads that should be full of responses are the ones where we learn things to help with our jeevan to further our understanding of sikhi. lets keep the peace pray.gif

p.s lol singh sabha cross roads is my local gurdwara aswell lol ill have to say they do rock it lol :)

bhul chuk maaf

This screaming and yelling in the simran is not limited maliyaan singhs, what i posted is a common trend (may be not limited to that extend) in samagams which i m sure youths attend where there are samagans event happening.

k i guess i'll post in this thread...

first off...i'm a little annoyed with namastang...man... you know you're not wrong in your assessment of the recording...but have class bro... and i know you'll turn around and tell me to tell the others to have class...but fact is...others don't know as much about sikhi as you do... they haven't do the sangat of mahapurshes and listened to kathas and done vichar...so knowing all this... you should be gracious in letting them know that this isn't gurmat...

now..to everyone who might defend the recording...not only is it in gurbani that japping of naam should be done in sehaj...if you read the books of saints and other gurmukhs on this path...they'll say that such outbursts are actually common among people that have just STARTED doing simran..it's because when they first start doing simran, they cannot control the intensity of naam..and they do this...HOWEVER....all saints will strictly tell you that this is NOT gurmat...and that such outbursts should be controlled RIGHT away...and avoided...

some people will start doing drama of this and lead others to think that they are spiritually advanced...this is also against gurmat...

this is also very distracting to other sangataan sitting in sangat trying to jap naam in saihaj...and the WHOLE PURPOSE of doing simran together in sangat is to help each other concentrate on GURMANTAR....NOT...distract each other....so this again...is against gurmat...

i've attended sadh sangat samagams all my life..and have witnessed sangatis sometime bursting out...when they lose control...and almost everytime...it's usually a new sangatii...who hasn't been given the full guidance of how to deal with such things that come up...and everytime someone does do something like that..it is not let go...instead a sevadaar will go up to them right aaway...and put their hand on their back....and try to get them to quiet down...in a quiet fashion so that sangat is not disrupted and the sangati himself/herself can get back to doing simran...

again...Namastang veer... you don't know what actually went on during that recording...it's easy to get a two minute clip and slate people...but what do you know that after that happened...an elder in the sangat didn't explain to them that this wasn't gurmat?...maybe they explained to the singhs right away after that...you don't know..i don't know....so there's no point in going all "respect for maharaj" on these guys....just chill....

also...i've been to most of the YOUTH programs in TO in the last three years...i've seen you at ONE program..and that too was like...for an hour or so...so i don't think you can comment on what goes on at the youth programs...i was in waterloo just two weekends ago..and yes...the kirtan at times was loud and fast...but there must have been like ONE person i saw doing any head motions...everyone else was just singing waheguru fast and loud...without any distortion of it...

if you want proof...just look at ontariosikhyouth.ca the videos are up...

My only purest intention in this thread was to a) bring awareness to the sangat this is the issue distortation of vahiguroo mantar not against jatha b) to show people who are high mighty and act like panthic police all the day that if you sworn infront of sri guru granth sahib ji to stop manmat activities in others of others, dont turn blind eye towards other forms of beadhi and manmat activities, dont be hypocrite with double standards and try to "cover up" beadhi because somehow it either in representation/ misrepresentation its challenging your mindset/beleif.

Speaking of highest avastha of an sadhu- i m a person doesnt beleive in black and white sikhi and defaniately accepts that there are exceptional cases of high avastha sadhu/gursikhs who have done things which defaniately seems like maha manmat in eyes of "kalyugi jevs" like us ..for example of exceptional case of almast fakirs of sikh dharama- throwing stones at other, wandering around naked without kakars, drinking bottle of sharab in one breath to prove a point, veggie sadhu eating meat out of nowhere to prove a point, dancing in the darbar dastar coming out, to screaming in the darbar.

I am all up for accepting the exceptional cases, but what i m not ready to accept these exceptional cases becoming an "trend" - chelas copy cating, just general copy cating. In this particular topic, exceptional case would be one thing which is fine with me, but when it comes an trend it also crosses the line and it becomes beadhi for example- Rehitdhari mahapursh someone like sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale had no problem accepting and mingling with almast mahapursh- ban batta and santani- chando kaur who would wander around naked in the village, but imagine if ban batta and chando were to wander around naked in the maharaj darbar or few of their chelas start doing the same thing, at that point there is no exception because it has crossed an the line and chelas copy catting them making that as trend. Similiarly, i dont have problem with any akj singh/singhani who wants scream out nirgun paratama name in their place but when in the darbar, almast sadhu/bhramgyani is fully aware of what is exception and what is not, if in the high avastha they dont (we cannot judge them) are very high in ecastacy and they screaming out in simran that should be only taken as exceptional case, chelas shouldnt copy cat them or make it as a trend. There is fine difference between exceptional case and those cases becoming trend, thanks to chelas out there(sarcasm).

lol .... hahaha ....

the only thing missing in between was "CHAK DE FATTE" ...i m sorry if i say any thing wrong but it to me it sounds more like few sharibis shouting lalkare burrah durrah ....

sorry again ....

It appears someone has posted on every other topic in this section to try and get this discussion off the front page. I initially thought this topic had disappeared been soon reliased the mischevious act of a certain individual. The Truth will not disappear my friend, however nice try :TH:

vaheguru :)

Q. What kind of spiritual feelings do people get whiles doing this kind of simran which we looked at in the video?

This is an open question, which should clear up alot of things for me. I don't want to slander people.

But when I heard this kind of simran in my teens, I felt scared of being in the same room. And personally I don't like it. I know there reciting Gurbani but this ain't the way I would like to listen to Gurbani, no way, I personally don't like this stuff, Raag is king of music in my eyes.

When I do Jaap I do it in silences and recite Vaheguru in my mind but I use each breath as a counter (breathing through nose and out of the mouth slowly which even yogi's do and not by hyperventilating). And when I do this I feel vibrations from the navel which then travels upwould's to the top of my head.

Now what kind of spiritual experience would you get from going Jaap similar to this video shown by Namstang Ji?

Now I don't want this ONE question to span into a multi-threaded answer. I just need a direct answer no beating around the bush.