This Is Maha Beadhi Infront Of Maharaj Darbar.

N30S1NGH

well i disagree that this is turning into a trend this is the first track i've heard like this. if theres any proof of someone copying these guys then go ahead an show us. the other track you put up is quite old and is a recording of a nihang singh from canada. i think that this thread is just being used to take the mic out of a group of singhs who from what i hear are trying their best to get closer to guru. there is beadbi going on in uk that is way more serious than this that we should be dealing with. its remakable really that a kirtan track that most likely wasn't in front of maharaaj has caused such an uproar. again is there any point in carrying on with this thread? i think the issue has been higlighted and the there hasn't realy been anything constructive added to this thread in the last few posts.

bhul chuk maak

well i disagree that this is turning into a trend this is the first track i've heard like this. if theres any proof of someone copying these guys then go ahead an show us. the other track you put up is quite old and is a recording of a nihang singh from canada. i think that this thread is just being used to take the mic out of a group of singhs who from what i hear are trying their best to get closer to guru. there is beadbi going on in uk that is way more serious than this that we should be dealing with. its remakable really that a kirtan track that most likely wasn't in front of maharaaj has caused such an uproar. again is there any point in carrying on with this thread? i think the issue has been higlighted and the there hasn't realy been anything constructive added to this thread in the last few posts.

bhul chuk maak

You must be joking, Nihangs never do simran like this, maybe a Nihang look alike. If a Nihang was to recite Gurbani wrong in the old days it was considered a sin. Theres even a sakhi where a Singh recited Gurbani wrong and was punished by Guru Ji. And Nihang's read history and understand history.

Paaji for me this isnt about any particular recording, its about the pervertion of the Gurmant. Reciting Gurbani wrong is very bad and people are doing it very often and even now delibretely. This distortion of the gurmantar is very common now, that is the issue. Please read previous comments on this thread before commenting.

im not joking he is quite old he wears dumalla with chand tora i've even heard people call him crazy nihang because he can't control himself sometimes during kirtan. however i'm not promoting the use of this name i don't know his real name and didn't know how else to describe him

Now I dont want people to get annoyed now, but even AKJs wear Adi-Chand on their Dumallay.

true there are a lot of jatha singhs who wear tora but usually not elders im pretty sure this singh is from india. some singhs who have seen him say that he usually tells stories of nihang singhs from when he was with them in india. to charandhoor singh i am not just stuck on this recording please do not try to imply that i am talking rubbish by saying i havn't read the thread properly. i said earlier for me this is the first time i have heard something like this if there are other cases like this then feel free to show us all and we can deal with it from there. if not then i think we should accept that this probably was a one off case and therefore should move away from this thread.

Please dont refrain from answering my question pleaseeeeeeee.

Q. What kind of spiritual feelings do people get whiles doing this kind of simran which we looked at in the video?

This is an open question, which should clear up alot of things for me. I don't want to slander people.

lol .... hahaha ....

the only thing missing in between was "CHAK DE FATTE" ...i m sorry if i say any thing wrong but it to me it sounds more like few sharibis shouting lalkare burrah durrah ....

sorry again ....

LOL.gifLOL.gif lol

-----------------------------------

anyways ppl THIS SATURDAY!!!!!

Youth Kirtan Darbar

Saturday 3rd March 2007 7pm - midnight

Sri Guru Singh Sabha Gurdwara Coventry

Cross Road

Coventry

CV6 5GR

Tel : 02476684802

come n see how "normal" AKJ do their Kirtan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!