Gold Kara?

THE HISTORY OF GOLD KARA IS AS FOLLOWS:-

THE ADVENT OF KALYUG BEGAN WITH THE PANDAVS (MAHABARAT WAS THE END OF DWAPUR) GOING TO HEMKUNT SAHIB TO DO SIMRAN AS A FORM OF REPENTANCE FOR THE SIN OF DEICEITFULLY KILLING THEIR RELATIVES AND FRIENDS AND GURU(S). THE PANDAVS GAVE THE RAAJ OF INDIA TO THEIR GRANDSON, WHO WAS A DHARMI RAJA. ONE DAY KALJUG CAME TO HIM AND SAID THAT ''CAN I HAVE SOME SPACE TO LIVE, INSIDE THE BOUNDARIES OF YOUR RAAJ ?''. THUS A LONG CONVERSATION BEGAN BETWEEN THE DEMON KALJUG AND THE DHARMI RAJA AND SLOWLY THE RAJA REALISED THAT THIS DEMON IS BAD FOR MY RAAJ AND SAID TO KALJUG THAT YOU CANNOT STAY INSIDE THE BOUNDARIES OF MY RAAJ. KALJUG THEN BECAME ANGRY AND SAID TO THE RAJA THAT I WILL BLEND MY SELF AND MY EVIL ATTRIBUTES KAAM, KRODH, LOBH, MOH, AHANKAR INTO GOLD. WHOEVER SHOULD WEAR A GOLD BANGLE OR ANY OTHER FORM OF GOLD WILL BE AFFECTED BY MY EVIL ATTRIBUTES AND I SHALL HAVE CONTROL OVER HIM.

GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHRAJ HAVING KNOWLEDGE OF THIS HISTORY OF GOLD JEWELERY REJECTED GOLD AND DECIDED TO GIVE HIS KHALSA SARABLOH JEWELERY:KIRPANA, NAKEH KAREH,GAJGEH,CHAKAR,SHASTAR,CHAND,TOREH ETC AND SARABLOH GRANTH. KATHA OF THE METAL SARABLOH IS HUGE, BUT TWO IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE IS THAT THE SARABLOH KARA GETS RID OF AAD, BYAAD AND UPAAD THESE ARE THREE TYPES OF DISASTERS/ BAD THINGS HAPPENING THAT AFFECT THE HUMAN BEING. SECONDLY THE SARBLOH KARA GIVES YOU THE PROTECTION AND BLESSINGS OF AKAAL PURKH.

NOW YOU CHOOSE WHICH ONE IS BETTER !!!!

nice story. guru sahib's wore gold, lived like kings, so you are saying they were affected by these things !!!!!! rolleyes.gif

In the Guru's time Harmandir Sahib was white marble. It was Maharajah Ranjit Singh who had the gold put on it. Apparently he also had gold out on some key mosque as well as some Hindu mandir as well.

In the Guru's time Harmandir Sahib was white marble. It was Maharajah Ranjit Singh who had the gold put on it. Apparently he also had gold out on some key mosque as well as some Hindu mandir as well.

i am aware of this, the question still stands, if you believe this story. do you think that the harimandir sahib should not have gold on it?

Guest peacemaker

Did the gurus really wear gold, though? Is there any proof? I thought they dressed very humble. I'd give anything to go back in time and take some pictures to see what they really looked like. Not some painting.

GURFATEH,

DEAR 'IMMORTAL SHAHEED' I WISH TO SAY AGAIN THAT GOLD KAREH AND DECORATING GURDVARAS ARE TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT ISSUES, ONE WHERE THE SAKHI OF KALJUG AND GOLD DOES NOT APPLY. WEARING GOLD IS MANMAT AND I HAVE DESCRIBED THE SAKHI SUPPORTING THIS AND WHY THE WEARING OF SARABLOH IS THE KHALSA WAY. HOWEVER MY REPLY ONLY APPLIES TO WEARING GOLD ON THE BODY AS JEWELERY, THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO DURDVARAS !!!!!!! INFACT IT WOULD BE A GREAT SEVA TO DECORATE GURDVARAS WITH GOLD.

IN THE PAST PEOPLE WHO WERE MASTERS OF JHOTISH VIDIYA (ASTROLOGY) USED TO WEAR GOLD AND DIAMOND JEWELERY, AND PEOPLE WHO WOULD COME TO THEM WERE ALSO ADVISED TO DO CERTAIN THINGS INCLUDING WEARING GOLD RINGS,NECKLACES, BANGLES ETC AS A WAY OF ACHIEVING CERTAIN THINGS. THIS ALSO PROOVES THAT WEARING GOLD AFFECTS HUMAN BEINGS, BUT GURBANI TAKES US ABOVE ALL THESE THINGS BECAUSE REPEATING NAAM/GURBANI IS ABOVE THE EFFECTS OF ALL OTHER THINGS.

THE ONLY REASON WHY GOLD HAS BEEN USED TO DECORATE GURDVARAS TEMPLES MANDIRS CHURCHES MOSQUES ETC THROUGH OUT HISTORY IS THAT THIS IS THE ONLY FITTING, BEST PLACE FOR GOLD TO BE USED. IT IS ONLY WHEN GOLD IS USED AS JEWELERY FOR PEOPLE THAT IT BECOMES WRONG.

GOLD HAS NO EFFECT ON BUILDINGS, OTHER THAN A POSITIVE ONE ie, ITS A GOOD DECORATION, IT DOES NOT RUST OR ERODE.

READ THE SAKHI OF KALJUG MEETING SRI GURU NANAK DEV JI MAHRAAJ.

BUL CHUCK MAAF KARNI VJKK,VJKF !!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...
sarbloh ....

u can feel the difference ur self ... first hit ur head hard with gold karha .... then with heavy sarbloh karha ....

lol i can tell u have actually tried it :1singh1:

wow i just realized this topic is like a year old lol, harvey quit searching ancient sikhsangat database, making me wonder how all these topics popping out of nowhere :lol: