Gold Kara?

sarbloh ....

u can feel the difference ur self ... first hit ur head hard with gold karha .... then with heavy sarbloh karha ....

lol i can tell u have actually tried it :1singh1:

wow i just realized this topic is like a year old lol, harvey quit searching ancient sikhsangat database, making me wonder how all these topics popping out of nowhere :lol:

i was bored but i shall listen to your request and stop lol

Gold is less likely to react with the human body, while some might think this is good it actaully isn't. Iron is more reactive than gold, but this is a good thing for our body, because our skin absorbs the iron from a steel or pure iron kara, giving us its strength physicially, but not only that it has great spiritual power to. gold is good for buildings as it isnt very reactive, which is good for protection of buildings. But we humans would not gain any strength from Gold. Our own blood as iron in it.Without iron we become weak and energyless. Iron is best for putting on our bodies. Iron attracts alot of oxygen, hence why it is in our blood. The Guru gave us these tools for a reason.