Just Came Back From India....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE INDIA! wooohooo! best country in the world!!!

DIL HAI HINDUSTANI :)

Banjao Hindustani :umm:

umm, doesn't mean you hate your motherland have to do the same. rolleyes.gif

Anyways planing to go to india this summer to buy some Field Hockey stuff!! :cool:

i'm so Excitied!!! :)

lol yehh glad u had a gud time!!!!

i hate that 2 man - speakin Hindi over in India...my cousin is same she goes to me 'Hindi a national language here' n i was like yeh...ok.... rolleyes.gif

lol i duno what your chattin bout paji, bout the water over is wkd in India - its actually natural!!!!! the amount of heat they got over there - its us 'bheleti lohk' that finish their water in from the tenchi (the water holder thing on the top manjal :) lol but forget it man luv Panjaaab - lol luv the animals wanderin free in the roads amongst people n transport lol is klassicccccc :)

oh yeh paji i better have ur vote....read moi signature :umm: :cool:

If by what you wrote(which was not in english or proper grammar) you basically said you "hate' speaking hindi in india. I got that from this line "i hate that 2 man - speakin Hindi over in India.". If that's true, how can you call yourself an indian? You were probably BORN and RAISED INDIAN. How can you now say you hate SPEAKING your language in your country.

Sorry but I get ignorant stuff like this from some indians I know. Do not call yourself indian if you are not proud of it. Plus in America I expect people to speak english, so in india I expect people to speak Hindi/Punjabi. Of course if your indian YOUR EXPECTED to speak it. Your not a damn tourist. Your a Fellow Person. Only Gorra's are Tourist.

Tell me if im right or wrong.

--------------------------------

@mann: good luck with marriage. Im getting arrange marriage to so i hope it's easy for me. Also if you dont mind me asking, did you get Love or Arrange'd?

Also how are you working it out on planning to take her out of her country(assuming she's indian born) to your country. I live in USA, so I personally think it would be hard to bring an indian girl to america. New culture and etc. Also, i have a grown bread from my sideburns down to my chin, if a girl does not like it not my problem :umm: . I'm proud of being sikh.

Cheers,

-Sikh.

i hate that 2 man - speakin Hindi over in India...my cousin is same she goes to me 'Hindi a national language here' n i was like yeh...ok.... rolleyes.gif

lol i duno what your chattin bout paji, bout the water over is wkd in India - its actually natural!!!!! the amount of heat they got over there - its us 'bheleti lohk' that finish their water in from the tenchi (the water holder thing on the top manjal :) lol but forget it man luv Panjaaab - lol luv the animals wanderin free in the roads amongst people n transport lol is klassicccccc :)

If by what you wrote(which was not in english or proper grammar) you basically said you "hate' speaking hindi in india. I got that from this line "i hate that 2 man - speakin Hindi over in India.". If that's true, how can you call yourself an indian? You were probably BORN and RAISED INDIAN. How can you now say you hate SPEAKING your language in your country.

Sorry but I get ignorant stuff like this from some indians I know. Do not call yourself indian if you are not proud of it. Plus in America I expect people to speak english, so in india I expect people to speak Hindi/Punjabi. Of course if your indian YOUR EXPECTED to speak it. Your not a damn tourist. Your a Fellow Person. Only Gorra's are Tourist.

@mann: good luck with marriage. Im getting arrange marriage to so i hope it's easy for me. Also if you dont mind me asking, did you get Love or Arrange'd?

Also how are you working it out on planning to take her out of her country(assuming she's indian born) to your country. I live in USA, so I personally think it would be hard to bring an indian girl to america. New culture and etc. Also, i have a grown bread from my sideburns down to my chin, if a girl does not like it not my problem :umm: . I'm proud of being sikh.

Cheers,

-Sikh.

LOL LOL.gif

1. am NOT "Indian" - i dont even class myself that in NO way, i dont even call myself Sikh yet - am Sikh Panth follower / and or PANJABI....NOT "INDIAN"

2. I was born and raised in UK - not India...

3. hindi is NOT my language and NEVER will be

4. MOST my ancestors from PANJAAB not INDIA - so like i said above am Panjabi not Indian

5. i wearnt being "ignorant" - you jus judged me by HOW u read what i was sayin so tongue.gif

it aint matter of you bieng right or wrong...you just spoke like you knew what am on about....

Im in India and Visit Punjab every 12 months....the sikhi scene is bad in there...as the sikh prefer to cut and trimm the beards but still have the confidence like anything.

This is true that the people of Punjab are really sure of wat they are upto.

Even if the Sikhs are Patit...they are pretty confident and also have a lot of shraddha.

But wass the use of dat shraddha wen they cannot follow guru jis words.

Anyways....Happy Visiting NRIS.

I put up at Mumbai....So feel free to contact for any possible SEVA.

SSA SANGAT JI.

Cheers,

-Sikh.

LOL LOL.gif

1. am NOT "Indian" - i dont even class myself that in NO way, i dont even call myself Sikh yet - am Sikh Panth follower / and or PANJABI....NOT "INDIAN"

2. I was born and raised in UK - not India...

3. hindi is NOT my language and NEVER will be

4. MOST my ancestors from PANJAAB not INDIA - so like i said above am Panjabi not Indian

5. i wearnt being "ignorant" - you jus judged me by HOW u read what i was sayin so tongue.gif

it aint matter of you bieng right or wrong...you just spoke like you knew what am on about....

Punjab is in India so therefore you are an Indian. and doesn't mean your an Indian you have to speak hindi.

Yes pun your right. But then how are you an indian if you can not speak your own language? You look like a tourist to me :) . To tell you the honest truth, if you don't speak your language besides not knowing or knowing about your history, religion, etc you look like an american to me(i live in america so i basically mean an OUTSIDER). I have had many people tell me they are indian, come to gurdwara*, but after they turned 13 they went straight American. Never came back, and if they did they are at corner smoking weed or with a bunch of indian's who do not know what they are talking about. But yet, they call themselves indian, which down right pisses me off. Im sorry, but its IGNORANT to call yourself indian, if you do not even speak the language AFTER BEING BORN INTO AN INDIAN FAMILY.

Im FIRST generation of my FAMILY. Meaning First Generation BORN IN AMERICA/OUTSIDE of india. Yet my mom and dad tought me my language, everyone in india said "why are you talking hindi/punjabi to him, he is an america, let him learn english". My mom being the smart women she is said "just watch, it will take him until age of 5 to learn the language well, but it will take him 2 MONTHS to learn english well. Guess what took me 1 Month and like a week and i was speaking english in Kindergarten.

Anyway, my point is, if you do not speak your language or choose to forget your language, then all you are is an outsider/tourist. ~Analyze this tought of mine, before you anwser to this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Kar: Punjab is in india, your an indian. *EDITED* My mom is Hindu, my dad is punjabi guess what IM AN INDIAN. Yet, i am SIKH. I am proud of being INDIAN. Even thou im proud of being Punjabi and a Sikh and being from Punjab. I AM AN INDIAN. So, i do not know how you call yourself an indian, if you will, please elaborate how you are not an "indian" but a "punjabi".

Cheers,

-Sikh.

Yes pun your right. But then how are you an indian if you can not speak your own language? You look like a tourist to me :) . To tell you the honest truth, if you don't speak your language besides not knowing or knowing about your history, religion, etc you look like an american to me(i live in america so i basically mean an OUTSIDER). I have had many people tell me they are indian, come to gurdwara*, but after they turned 13 they went straight American. Never came back, and if they did they are at corner smoking weed or with a bunch of indian's who do not know what they are talking about. But yet, they call themselves indian, which down right pisses me off. Im sorry, but its IGNORANT to call yourself indian, if you do not even speak the language AFTER BEING BORN INTO AN INDIAN FAMILY.

Im FIRST generation of my FAMILY. Meaning First Generation BORN IN AMERICA/OUTSIDE of india. Yet my mom and dad tought me my language, everyone in india said "why are you talking hindi/punjabi to him, he is an america, let him learn english". My mom being the smart women she is said "just watch, it will take him until age of 5 to learn the language well, but it will take him 2 MONTHS to learn english well. Guess what took me 1 Month and like a week and i was speaking english in Kindergarten.

Anyway, my point is, if you do not speak your language or choose to forget your language, then all you are is an outsider/tourist. ~Analyze this tought of mine, before you anwser to this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Kar: Punjab is in india, your an indian. You have TOO much pride with alittle "ignorant" thinking in you. Your an indian deal with it. My mom is Hindu, my dad is punjabi guess what IM AN INDIAN. Yet, i am SIKH. I am proud of being INDIAN. Even thou im proud of being Punjabi and a Sikh and being from Punjab. I AM AN INDIAN. So, i do not know how you call yourself an indian, if you will, please elaborate how you are not an "indian" but a "punjabi".

Cheers,

-Sikh.

S4life I think it's cool that you define yourself and are comfortable with who you are. Why does Punjab1 not have the right to do the same? What does "self-determination" mean to you? It's considered a bit important as a value amongst human beings. Here's a few places it happens to appear:

Article 1 of the Charter of the United Nations,

Article 1 of the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights,

Article 1 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights,