New Religion Will Be Formed!?

rUp AnUp srUp mhw lK dyv Adyv ljwvhgy ] Air mwr suDwr kY twr Gxy bhuryM kil Drm clwvhgy ]

Roop anoop saroop mahaa lakh dev adev lajaavahge|| Ar(i) maar sudhaar kai taar ghane bahurau kal(i) dharam chalaavahge||

Seeing his unique form, the gods and other will feel shy; he will kill and reform the enemies and start a new religion in the Iron Age;

i jsut read this out of dasam granth what does this mean soemthing to do with kalki avtar? can any 1 explain abit more ??

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When the earth is pressed downward by the weight of sin and her suffering becomes indescribeable; several types of crimes are committed and the mother sleeps for the sexual enjoyment with her son in the same bed

The daughter unhesitatingly enjoys with her father and the sister embraces her brother; the brighter enjoys the body of the sister and the whole world relinquishes the wife

The whole subjects become hybrid and no one knows the other; the beautiful women are engrossed in adultery and forget the real love and the traditions of religion

In every home, in the dark night of falsehood, the phases of the moon of truth are hidden; the crimes are committed everywhere and the son comes to the bed of his mother and enjoys her

The truth is not seen even on search and the mind of everyone is absorbed in falsehood; in every home, there Shastras and Smritis

There will neither be a true Hindu nor a true Muslim; there will be diverse in every home; on one will follow the established religious paths and will oppose the saying of each othe

The earth will be pressed underneath with weight and no one will follow the follow the religious tenets; there will be different beliefs in every home and no one will follow only one religion

------------------------------------------------------

For the destruction of the sins, he will be called the Kalki incarnation and mounting on a horse and taking the sword, he will destroy all

He will be glorious like a lion coming down from the mountain; the town of Sambhal will be very fortunate because the Lord will manifest Himself there

All the saints will be redeemed and no one will suffer any agony; the town of Sambhal will be very fortunate, because the Lord will manifest Himself there

Wherever He will go, the dharma will increase and the sin will not be seen even on seeking; the town of Sambhal is very fortunate, where the Lord will manifest Himself

He will appear magnificent after removing the burden of the earth; at that time, very great warriors and persistent heroes, will thunder like clouds

The mighty-armed Lord, taking up His sword in His hand will show His Superb Form in he battlefield and seeing His extraordinary glory, the gods will feel shy in the sky

v2.gifv1.gif:)

Well i don't believe that any oher prophet is comming down to earth or nor do i expect any guy to pop up on a horse,with a sword,I have Sikhi,and the Guru Granth Sahib Ji as the eternal Guru for Sikhs no need to wait or pay heed to any others,who have come since Guru Granth Sahib was made Guru ,or any so called prophets which will come in the future,if any do claim to be prophets they will fall in the pit of hell.

Guest peacemaker

Ok, so now I won't keep looking in the sky waiting for some "guy" to come on a horse and ride down and be the savior for us all. Thanks for clearning that up!