New Religion Will Be Formed!?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dancing Warrior
ok then

im close minded. please can you open my mind by telling me who poet shyam was and what his link is/was with Guru Gobind Singh?

All works within the Dasam Granth are works of Guru Gobind Singh JI even if you don’t think so it doesn’t change the reality.

You suggest that Chobies Avtar is not a work of Guru Gobind Singh ji why because he refers to what you understand as Hindu Devta’? have you read the compilation of the 24?

Gurbar Akaal <<< Guru Gobind Singh IS Raam and Shyaam >>>

You are absolutely right. Mata Gujri Ji used to call Guru Sahib Ji, Raam and Shyaam.

One of the reasons was that in those days ladies did not speak out their husbands names or their in-laws names and by saying (Guru) "Gobind" it was very close to (Guru) HarGOBIND which was Mata Gujiri Ji's in-laws, so this avoided this.

And Guru Sahib Ji used these, aliases if your like, in his compositions as was required by the grammer of the stanza.

The amount of fiery debate we have seen with Sikhs proving or disproving something they are so adamant about, from Bani to Rehat to Ithaas. Our downfall is that we try and fit Sikhi into a box and presume it comes wrapped up and packaged in the way we want it too! Can people like me, people who are still in the infancy of any spiritual development, make such large proclamations about what is bani and what is not bani?

fateh to sangat well brother not to be any kind of expert or anythin like tht but how about this:

Akal Purakh=Guru Granth Sahib ji = 10 Gurus+ Bhagats+ Bhatts

10 Gurus includes Guru Gobind Singh ji too being based on all our gurus were one almighty soul Akal Purakh

so we can say

Akal Purakh=Guru Gobind Singh ji = Dasam Granth

reason for tht is dasam granth is gurbani of Guru Gobind Singh ji

bhul chuk maaf sangat bakshanhaar

Ainht being stupid but what or who is Kalki Avatar,as Guru Granth Sahib is our eternal Guru no need for some sort of prophet to come down

ONE MINNNUTEEE!!! so basically what u lot sayin is that theres this next phropet that supposed ot pop up outta no where and seperate bad from the gud right.....

AS IF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI SAID THAT!!! Guru Gobind Singh Ji said that after them, there would be NO ONE ELSE IN BODY FORM - ONLY the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

not exactly ..... it concerns us as sikhs in only bringin beer ras to encourage us to be ready for any kind of situations that are about to be seen in near future

kalki avtar will come or not is somethin we shudnt argue because even if he comes he still has to respect Guru Granth Sahib ji as supreme power coz theres a vast difference between avatar or karak and Guru Parmeshwar

man dont go deep into tht coz i heard and thought about this stuff through sant hari singh ji's katha of kalki avtar

Guru Granth Sahib ji most supreme - jus remember tht thas wht i am tryin to do right now

Guest Dancing Warrior
this is just stupid no offense u lot - we jus actin like hindu's then.... nonono.gif

No we are not Hindus nor were any of the Gurus or any of the Devtha. No Devtha ever claimed to be a Hindu if anything our gurus showed them more respect by understanding them rather than building idols of them and worshiping them. This is not an insult to any Hindu but what you know as modern day Hinduism isn’t what the original faith was. Actually Sant Singh Maskin often talked about Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh and explained how modern Hinduism was once a symbol free “faith” not a religion.

So the un-deserved Hindus lay claim to the Devthas doesn’t differ much from the un-deserved Sikhs of today who lay claim to their Gurus.

So if we move away from the Hindu phobia for a minute The legend of Kaliki Avtara was written by Guru Ji he alone knows his motivation for doing so. Some say that the Avtara will be Guru Ji himself, some say he’s already here, some it will be Vishnu , some say NarSingha has yet to reappear.

The way some people go on, one would think they were the next Avtara! Lol that’s a joke be it a bad one

my personal view is all of the translations of bania online contain many errors, are very limited and only scratch at the surface of the true deeper meaning of Gurbani. before making bold statements on Gurbani i should ask myself can i even properly pronounce the bani which i am questioning? if so, have i listened to and fully absorbed Katha of many Gursikhs on bani? is my rehit, jeevan and understanding of bani greater than those Gursikhs? is my rehit, jeevan and understanding of bani greater than all the great Gursikhs throughout history who kept faith in bani? are any of the 5 evils impairing my judgment (assuming i have the right to pass judgment on Gurbani which i don’t). after that if i have still passed judgment - have i asked Guruji for help to have more pyaar, understanding and faith in bani as my only saviour? if so and i still lack faith in Gurbani will i not accept the will of the Panth on the bani? if the answer to all of these is “NO – I know best” then clearly i bow nobody and the question i should have been asking is am a Sikh?

topic-starter asked for more explanation which was provided but 1 or 2 individuals decided to debate over Sri Dasam Granth which is banned by Sri Akal Takhat. Any further debate should be taken up with them instead of on a youth forum.