Any Psychologist Around Here

njjassa

aight... kinda late for the reply but i show up in school only on two days well i am most interested in Freud's psycholoanalytic theory

i mean unconscious mind does it go along with gurbani coz i know this for sure tht gurbani can never be reversed on contradicted but wht about the force tht are inside us and we never knew about em as such sexual(kaam)

its hard to fight those forces but a close think about tht wht really make us sometimes slaves of those forces?

is there any corelation between rational analysis and those forces???

i am really confused between these things i mean if i cant know more about those unconscious forces or kaam how could i fight with them

i might be wrong about tht conclusion too but sangat bhul chuk maaaf kare .... all i am tryin to do is jus end a big confusion if theres anyone who would help me in this out?

bhul chuk maaf

'Singh in Wellin' Bhaji is a psychologist

OI Bhaji help him out!!!!!! :TH:

me?!?! a psychologist??!!?? im still doing my GCSE's!!! i dont even knw my left 4m my right!! lol!

nijassa ji i do believe we knw about the forces within up such as kaam krodh etc. but most people tend not to reflect upon their own actions and see if they are controllable or not!!

its like wen u do simran or paat r kirtan all those thoughts come into ur head n ur like asking urself "y are they there??" then u ry to battle with them!! yet if u strugge harder with them forces then they will fight harder. but if u jus let them pass and dont focus n them then they are easier forgotten!!

from wikipedia: Psychology describes and attempts to explain consciousness

yet gurbani tells us how to contol consciousness and make sure it doesnt become destructive but constructive towrds devotion and love!!

also from wikipedia:

Several gurus teach their disciples the importance of surrender to God or to themselves, as part of the guru-disciple relationship. For example, the Sri Sai Satcharita, the biography of the guru/fakir Sai Baba of Shirdi that according to its author was authorized by the guru says that surrender to the guru is the only sadhana.

Another example, Prem Rawat, formerly called Guru Maharaj Ji, was quoted in 1978 as "[.]. But there is nothing to understand! And if there is something to understand, there is only one thing to understand, and that is to surrender!"

this is the psychological viewing towards surrendering urself for the Guru which can be related to sikhi n psychology.

bhul chuk maaf

'Singh in Wellin' Bhaji is a psychologist

OI Bhaji help him out!!!!!! :TH:

me?!?! a psychologist??!!?? im still doing my GCSE's!!! i dont even knw my left 4m my right!! lol!

nijassa ji i do believe we knw about the forces within up such as kaam krodh etc. but most people tend not to reflect upon their own actions and see if they are controllable or not!!

its like wen u do simran or paat r kirtan all those thoughts come into ur head n ur like asking urself "y are they there??" then u ry to battle with them!! yet if u strugge harder with them forces then they will fight harder. but if u jus let them pass and dont focus n them then they are easier forgotten!!

from wikipedia: Psychology describes and attempts to explain consciousness

yet gurbani tells us how to contol consciousness and make sure it doesnt become destructive but constructive towrds devotion and love!!

also from wikipedia:

Several gurus teach their disciples the importance of surrender to God or to themselves, as part of the guru-disciple relationship. For example, the Sri Sai Satcharita, the biography of the guru/fakir Sai Baba of Shirdi that according to its author was authorized by the guru says that surrender to the guru is the only sadhana.

Another example, Prem Rawat, formerly called Guru Maharaj Ji, was quoted in 1978 as "[.]. But there is nothing to understand! And if there is something to understand, there is only one thing to understand, and that is to surrender!"

this is the psychological viewing towards surrendering urself for the Guru which can be related to sikhi n psychology.

bhul chuk maaf

lol see what'd i tell ya this my PHD Bhajiii :)

erm.... aight but i think i am greatly influenced by freud and neo freudians cz the thing is that its hard for us to fight against those enemies but its never impossible

my point is tht is it really true tht we have those forces shaping our behavior or mentality

spirituality has its own part coz its important for us to have spirituality but on the other hand wt about those forces

ego as defined by freud is important but can we relate the same ego to "Haume"

i think that Freud didnt had quite pleasent ideas for religion and religious ideas

Gurfateh jio

im doing my second year of psychology at college and wid kirpa gna hopefully go to uni and do it and i love it

it doesnt contradict Sikhi much i dont think (correct me if im wrong)

a lot of it is linked 2 sikhi especially if u do stress for example dey say dat meditating and focussing your mind on 1 thing relives stress i automatically thoght japping namn!

lol with Freud he'll make u laff he comes out with some funny theories! and u'll study sleep which is good. personally i think its a wiked subject you can relate a lot to Sikhi!

So if u do it and need any help leme knw! waheguroo