If Guru Ji Came Back In Human Form Today?

i was just thinkin to my self that you have all these boys and girls that sum of u may see on hi5 and stuff and they callin them self sikhs and no1 jatts and all that crap, they walk round with khanda necklaces and rings and go clubbin and drink and smoke, same with the girls

and i was wondering to my self that what if guru gobind singh ji came back right now in human form with all his singh, what would be the reaction to those youths faces, like if it would be a big shock, would they quikly covert into a full singh and same with the girls that cut there hair and wear very little cloths and stuff, what would you think they would do?

just want to know the sangats opinions

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a similiar post few years back:

What would you do if Guru Ji gave you partakh darshan? would you able to recognize him at the first place?

I heard stories of many gurmukhs getting darshan of Guru ji, they go full mastane(spiritual intoxicated) all their life, in some circumstances, it's soo intense some of them leave their body in love for Guru ji, and some of them even try to commit sucide after getting darshan of guru ji in urgue to see him again.

Guru,and Vahiguroo there is no difference. Vahiguroo's has two forms- nirgun(non existent) and sargun(existent). Sargun form of Vahiguroo is Guru Ji both in form of Shabad Guru and in his physical roop.

I know by looking at the sad state in panth and stupidiest thing we fight over ie- color of dastar, big/small kirpan, sarbloh kara or steel kara, meditation postures, certain way of doing patt or interpertating gurbani, certain way of doing kirtan etc, i don't think we be able to recognize him because we have "conditioned" our mind this is how Sri Guru Sahiban should look like, act like, think like, speak like etc etc.

We(Sikhs) have started judging our khasam Guru by own little mats(standards). We got people who start rejecting bachitar natak by questioning the act of Guru. Why did he felt a need to write a autiobiography of himself?

What if Guru Sahib give us darshan in livaaj(dress) of almast fakir(contary to most people mindset of how Guru dressed like ie- bibeki, 9 inch kirpan etc etc) to test us(sikhs).. is my sikh got to avastha of advait(non duality)/ bhagat namdev where he saw God in Dog and every where?

What if Guru Sahib comes to the house of Sikh in form of gareeb(poor person) to test his sikh,.. did my sikh reached the state "free" from dvaish(partiality) towards other human regardless of their dharam? would we able to recnognize him?

Guru Ji can take whichever form he wishes in sargun form to test his Sikh because Guru ji is a nirankari jot... what scares me or send shivers down to my spine that we sikhs may even reject our own Guru as "kafir" when we start judging Guru Sahiban with our standards(little mat and buddhi), narrow minded views.

sorry for my ranting.. just a thought in my mind..been thinkin about this for last couple of days now.

Just dreaming or thinking out loud but I think Guru ji would say wah to a lot of things in todays world.

I often wonder what dasmesh pita would think of today's military standards. The weapons such as missles, nuclear bombs, fighter jets. What would he think? What would he say to the Khalsa?

Also what about technology that we take for granted today. What would Guru ji think of the Internet, mobile phones and stuff? If we told our ancestors that we would be able to communicate with someone and see moving pictures of what they were doing in another country pretty much live, they would've said it was some sort of magic!

If Guru ji came down now, in this modern time and was to give us some pointers on how to proceed in this new world that is so unlike the one around him during his time here, what guidance would he give us? What would he condemn, what would he applaud?

One thing though, I think he would have a lot of love and sympathy for the offspring of the movement he initiated (with Gods grace) and try and lead us to the right way like he always did/does.

our gurus already and continue to give us guidance for us to live in the world we live in today...materialistic things have always been changing, are changing and will continue to change...all that is deesanhaar is binsanhaar...

however, naam and the basic divine laws of nature will always be the same...

guru nanak in his ten bodies and now in guru granth sahib ji teaches us to do simran, seva, and sadh sangat...

tells us to earn an honest living, share what we have and live in remembrance of the lord...

advice that is priceless and timelesss....so no need to wonder what they would say..