I Cant Bring Myself To Care About The Name So W/v...

Guest -_-

i dont know who to talk to about this, usually i dont talk to people about things and keep a lot of things to myself, but i dont think my thoughts are healthy...and id rather do this than do something that i shouldnt have done..

if i talk to someone i know in person i might just scare them and make them worry, besides who really cares,everyones got their own stress, so i decided to post on here. i've had some fd up experiences in my life..i've been through all of that sexual abuse when i was younger (not as bad as some girls tho... HAH how many girls before me have said that s***t right? happens to girls for sure in one form or another, what a retarded world), that probably made me very reluctant to get close to people, i grew up a little and thought that best friends were the ones that would be there for me, turns out these so called "best friends" come and go, there's jealousy, it's all fake..

later on, i thought that it was only blood that could be there for you so i thought i could love my family, i was wrong again ( dont want to go into it, lets just leave it at that)

then i realized sikhi and the first time i went to a sikh program/camp for the youth i thought to myself "these people are true sikhs, they are God fearing and love everyone, they should be my real family" ...that was the biggest slap to the face, 99 % of them dont even say fateh to you because you dont look like a person that keeps rehit / amritshak or something and the 1 % just play f'n games with you.

lately i ve been thinking whats the point of living if your whole life you look at the world through cold eyes? noone is anyones brother, mother, friend, husband etc

i cant believe this stuff is on my f***N mind, whats the point is what i dont get...to reach god i know, but i swear sometimes i just want to end this bullsh**

cant you just get amritshak and leave? the way i see it, things in the world at this time are pointless, why are we running around, why do we care about other people, why do we care about our future, we're just setting ourselves up to be disappointed..

why am i even typing this i dont know, something inside of me says i should....

i know this sounds so retarded because the gupt section has a lot of weird posts like mine, again, i dont know why im telling the sangat this but something tells me i should say it somewhere and im not about to tell anyone i know...maybe because i realize that im not thinking correctly..or am i? then again,can anyone really tell me?

sometimes i feel like leaving all of this and just being with shaheed singhs, with sant jarnail singh ji, all of the great singhs/singhnees of the past that gave shaheedi, they had nothing on their minds but giving up their lives for sikhi...but i dont even keep my kesh, why would they want to be with me and some amritshaks are going to be like " oh you havent even given your head to guru ji (by amritshak'ing)" ..typical, and it just goes to show what i said above about them not saying fateh to you or looking at u as an equal...

you guys are probably thinking, so whats your point ,wht do you want us to do...i dont know man, i know some ppl are going to give me gurbani tuks, some tell me to do naam japnaa, some say do amritvela, some are going to say only guru ji is our true family/love etc.. but i guess this post is worth a try..

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji kee fateh :)

the experiences you are having are quite real. guruji has mentioned these time and again in gurbani. before i post some gurbani tuks i must say the following. those people they dont say fateh to you or put you down because you are not amrit shak yet, you are better off without them. dont pay attention to them, leave them be, they are filled with immense amount of ego. who am i to judge who is good who is not, when i myself am filled with countless sins and an immense amount of corruption.

i will try to post gurbani according to what you are going through :cool:

happens to girls for sure in one form or another, what a retarded world
yes thats the reason we are in kaljug. and hence

Ab klU AwieE ry ]

ab kaloo aaeiou rae ||

Now, the Dark Age of Kali Yuga has come.

ieku nwmu bovhu bovhu ]

eik naam bovahu bovahu ||

Plant the Naam, the Name of the One Lord.

An rUiq nwhI nwhI ]

an rooth naahee naahee ||

It is not the season to plant other seeds.

mqu Brim BUlhu BUlhu ]

math bharam bhoolahu bhoolahu ||

Do not wander lost in doubt and delusion.

that was the biggest slap to the face, 99 % of them dont even say fateh to you because you dont look like a person that keeps rehit / amritshak or something
i take it these people are young, sadly, as much enthusiasm i see in youth in western worlds at the same time it scars me for the very reason you have mentioned. we have forgotten

PrIdw Kwlku Klk mih Klk vsY rb mwih ]

fareedhaa khaalak khalak mehi khalak vasai rab maahi ||

Fareed, the Creator is in the Creation, and the Creation abides in God.

mMdw iks no AwKIAY jW iqsu ibnu koeI nwih ]75]

ma(n)dhaa kis no aakheeai jaa(n) this bin koee naahi ||75||

Whom can we call bad? There is none without Him. ||75||

lately i ve been thinking whats the point of living if your whole life you look at the world through cold eyes? noone is anyones brother, mother, friend, husband etc

pRIqm jwin lyhu mn mwhI ]

preetham jaan laehu man maahee ||

O dear friend, know this in your mind.

Apny suK isau hI jgu PWiDE ko kwhU ko nwhI ]1] rhwau ]

apanae sukh sio hee jag faa(n)dhhiou ko kaahoo ko naahee ||1|| rehaao ||

The world is entangled in its own pleasures; no one is for anyone else. ||1||Pause||

things in the world at this time are pointless, why are we running around, why do we care about other people, why do we care about our future, we're just setting ourselves up to be disappointed..

kbIr Awsw krIAY rwm kI AvrY Aws inrws ]

kabeer aasaa kareeai raam kee avarai aas niraas ||

Kabeer, place your hopes in the Lord; other hopes lead to despair.

nrik prih qy mwneI jo hir nwm audws ]95]

narak parehi thae maanee jo har naam oudhaas ||95||

Those who dissociate themselves from the Lord's Name - when they fall into hell, then they will appreciate its value. ||95||

I do suggest you take time to contemplate real deep on the last tuk. you will find that if we can adopt the teaching of that one tuk in our life, we will eternal peace. such is power of gurbani.

you seem like a real smart person :umm: you have already answered your own questions :) you know what to do :TH: and sangat is here to help by guru's kirpa.

also, if you haven't already done so, i strongly suggest you make Guru Amardaas Ji's bani Sri Anand Sahib a daily nitnem.

guru kirpa karey my phen :umm:

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest Guest

Bhen Ji,

You have been through some tough times and many people have let you down. The reason for your post is because you are feeling vunerable and need support.

Doing a heartfelt Ardaas is the first step. You need to ask Guru Ji for his protection in this dangerous and false world.

Then try and read about Sikh history. Read Bhai Sahib Rama Singh's and Bhai Randhir Singhs autobiography. This will hopefully inspire you to delve deeper into gurmat. And making you want to wake up for Amritvela and doing paat.

This will bring some peace in your life and you will also start gaining gurmat Gyan. Once you start to put these things into practice you will notice a change in yourself and the way you view things. Gurbani has unbeleivable power. It will turn you into a rock and nothing can break you!

Once you have full faith in Sikhi everything else will fall into place....Trust me!!!

i dont know who to talk to about this, usually i dont talk to people about things and keep a lot of things to myself, but i dont think my thoughts are healthy...and id rather do this than do something that i shouldnt have done..

if i talk to someone i know in person i might just scare them and make them worry, besides who really cares,everyones got their own stress, so i decided to post on here. i've had some fd up experiences in my life..i've been through all of that sexual abuse when i was younger (not as bad as some girls tho... HAH how many girls before me have said that s***t right? happens to girls for sure in one form or another, what a retarded world), that probably made me very reluctant to get close to people, i grew up a little and thought that best friends were the ones that would be there for me, turns out these so called "best friends" come and go, there's jealousy, it's all fake..

later on, i thought that it was only blood that could be there for you so i thought i could love my family, i was wrong again ( dont want to go into it, lets just leave it at that)

then i realized sikhi and the first time i went to a sikh program/camp for the youth i thought to myself "these people are true sikhs, they are God fearing and love everyone, they should be my real family" ...that was the biggest slap to the face, 99 % of them dont even say fateh to you because you dont look like a person that keeps rehit / amritshak or something and the 1 % just play f'n games with you.

i cant believe this stuff is on my f***N mind, whats the point is what i dont get...to reach god i know, but i swear sometimes i just want to end this bullsh**

cant you just get amritshak and leave? the way i see it, things in the world at this time are pointless, why are we running around, why do we care about other people, why do we care about our future, we're just setting ourselves up to be disappointed..

i know this sounds so retarded because the gupt section has a lot of weird posts like mine, again, i dont know why im telling the sangat this but something tells me i should say it somewhere and im not about to tell anyone i know...maybe because i realize that im not thinking correctly..or am i? then again,can anyone really tell me?

sometimes i feel like leaving all of this and just being with shaheed singhs, with sant jarnail singh ji, all of the great singhs/singhnees of the past that gave shaheedi, they had nothing on their minds but giving up their lives for sikhi...but i dont even keep my kesh, why would they want to be with me and some amritshaks are going to be like " oh you havent even given your head to guru ji (by amritshak'ing)" ..typical, and it just goes to show what i said above about them not saying fateh to you or looking at u as an equal...

you guys are probably thinking, so whats your point ,wht do you want us to do...i dont know man, i know some ppl are going to give me gurbani tuks, some tell me to do naam japnaa, some say do amritvela, some are going to say only guru ji is our true family/love etc.. but i guess this post is worth a try..

WaheGuru Je Ka Khalsa WaheGuru Je Ke Fateh!

Hey Panji PM me if your comfortable, I've helped quite alot of girls that have gone through similar situations that dont keep kesh but went looking for acceptance from sangat...I dont usually do this but everyting about your story was sooooo familar and resonated with me...if you need to talk dont hesitate to PM... sometimes people just need to talk and let out their feelings hunna.

And dont worry about the judging thing...I have seen and heard everything, nothing shocks or surprises me.

Hey Panji PM me if your comfortable, I've helped quite alot of girls that have gone through similar situations that dont keep kesh but went looking for acceptance from sangat...I dont usually do this but everyting about your story was sooooo familar and resonated with me...if you need to talk dont hesitate to PM... sometimes people just need to talk and let out their feelings hunna.

And dont worry about the judging thing...I have seen and heard everything, nothing shocks or surprises me.

Like this Veer said if u need to chat in confidentiality then speak to someone u may feel relaxed with and comfortable.... either speak to bhaji singh 1986.... or u can chat to myself.

I hope u feel better after speaking to someone

Fateh

Add me on msn if you really want to talk >> sidhu_tej@hotmail.com . I can share my banana split with you :umm: .

Thats really immature, She's asking for help and your making a joke of it! :sady:

calm down singh bai, thats my way of bringing a smile on someone's face. I won't go around giving my id just for fun. all she needs is a sangat who is ready to listen to her. thats all i was trying to do.

you lot are saying pm me if you want to talk. what if she hasn't got an account here and doesn't want to make one? you need to be registered to send a pm :)

Singh1986 get your spoon and enjoy the split :cool:

ohmy.giftongue.gif :s:

Sis,

Keep your head up. Life is full of all sorts of challenges sometimes. I know how being let down repeatedly can bring you down and make you not trust the world. But just try and keep yourself away from negative experiences.

Like the seasons change so will your feelings in time. As surely as day follows night.

Guest Guest

its tru sister, lisetn to your wise bros an sisters.

dnt stress, jus go wiv the flow. the more u stress, the more u cry, the more u cry the more u stress.

an as for those who blank your fateh, thats just disgusting.

i get that 2, bt aint my problem. jus let em be stuk up.

what ever u gt on your mind, trust me on this, jus tell it the Lord. even states in gurbani somwhere. forgotten the thuk, smt like, whatever u have gt to accomplish, tell it straight to the Lord. an that quote is so tru, no matter hw much advice we give u, it wnt be no where no near to the help and support guru jee will provide with u.

so dnt delay, Guru Jee is waitn for u, Guru Jee aint ignorin u. its jus maybe u havnt reached out to him, maybe u have, bt not enough for Guru Jee to hear u.

n dnt forget, the tru Lord is closer to u than your hands and feet (my fav gurbani quote along many others). thats right, God is within us all.

God bless ya, take care

hope evrything wrks our for ya

Go into the Hazooree of Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj rolleyes.gif .....Do ardass(sincerely and humbly).........do ardass from your heart cry_smile.gif ....Take Hukamnama Sahib :e: (and do veechar/reserach on what Guru Sahib had said in the Hukamnama)...and u will be AMAZED! d_oh.gif ....

Why tell your problems to those who are by themself entangled sscom.gif in problems? :bakreey: ONLY someone who is FREE of problems can help you high5.gif .....which is Guru Sahib :umm:

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji kee fateh

i dont know if i can help but i'll try in this post and it sounds like you want to find true satsangat and i hope you do.

well i don't know maybe you need to get to the root of the problem really figure out/think long and hard about whats holding you back or bringing you down and then think of how to sort it out

and maybe you need to leave behind the places and the people you know. Make a fresh start if/when you're old enough because sometimes even if you change your life those things still hold you back, maybe you ned to be independent and commit to something.

maybe, hopefully commit to taking amrit, give yourself to guru ji and when you're able to do that there's no doubt you will find peace and meaning in life.

maybe well hopefully when you get through it and maybe take amrit, take your experiences and help others who are finding life difficult like you.

and i know this sounds cruel and it maybe wrong to say i don't know but maybe you need to find and listen to some people who are worse off or had a similar yet much worse experience sometimes it can give you perspective.

i'm really sorry but i have a habit of well digging and saying blunt stuff - often quite true but incompassionate and unhelpful and i hope you can forgive me and maybe understand what i'm saying but i think that maybe you need good discipline to then bring commitment and stuff. well it's either discipline or independence and confidence that you need .. maybe :umm: .

i know its hard to find anyone you can tell something and be able to trust them with it in fact i reckon almost impossible you can only trust vaheguru, well he knows everything about you already. so you have to learn from your mistakes and i guess not tell people things and and try for the future to make your life better.

and hopefully you will get through this and make your life better and maybe take amrit and find peace.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ MY LONG, BORING AND UNHELPFUL POST I EMPLORE YOU READ THIS ANG OF BANI (GURMUKHI AND ENGLISH MEANINGS)

http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.g...amp;p=0&k=0