Stupid Nammus And Gadhars Like Badal

Sikh Soorma

WHAT I CAN'T FATHOM IS WHAT ARE THE ADMIN DOING?? PUT DOWN YOUR TEA AND SOMOSE AND GET YOUR FINGER OUT BOYS AND GIRLS!!! - I GO ON OTHER FORUMS AND ANY ANTI RELIGION (WHATEVER THEY MAY BE) POSTS ARE DELETED AND WARNINGS ISSUED. WHY IS THIS NOT HAPPENING HERE?? TYPICAL SIKH WAYS CAN'T EVEN RUN A FORUM PROPERLY.

ALLOW ME TO OFFER MY SERVICES, AT LEAST I WOULD FILTER OUT THE ANTI SIKH PEOPLE/POSTS. THIS IS A SIKH FORUM AND SHOULD ONLY PROMOTE SIKH AND GURMAT. NOT ANYTHING OTHER THAN SIKHI

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH - WAHEGURU!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT I CAN'T FATHOM IS WHAT ARE THE ADMIN DOING?? PUT DOWN YOUR TEA AND SOMOSE AND GET YOUR FINGER OUT BOYS AND GIRLS!!! - I GO ON OTHER FORUMS AND ANY ANTI RELIGION (WHATEVER THEY MAY BE) POSTS ARE DELETED AND WARNINGS ISSUED. WHY IS THIS NOT HAPPENING HERE?? TYPICAL SIKH WAYS CAN'T EVEN RUN A FORUM PROPERLY.

ALLOW ME TO OFFER MY SERVICES, AT LEAST I WOULD FILTER OUT THE ANTI SIKH PEOPLE/POSTS. THIS IS A SIKH FORUM AND SHOULD ONLY PROMOTE SIKH AND GURMAT. NOT ANYTHING OTHER THAN SIKHI

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH - WAHEGURU!!!

i seriously agree!!!!!

this thread has been going on sooo long and i m amazed how people jus keep slandering each other......okay

but

i think the moderators or the admin have the control over it all....

m just thinking about what the first thought of a non-sikh will be who just comes by this thread......omg!

What I want to know is - has the Khalsa become so powerless that they can't eject someone like this and replace him with someone more positive.

If this is the case then does it not denote the end of the Sikh movement?

weighing 30 stones, being heavily addicted to Sukha and being a goverment stooge. yeh some kamai!!! he always had very close relations with the exvommunicated dusht and congress leader Buta sinh, hes always been a govt stooge. so is that the seva hes done? seva of buta sinh and indira and bhang?

just like jarnail singh was first indira gandhis stooge haina?

hw dare u do nindiya of true mahapurashs lyk sant jarnail singh ji and bhai randhir singh???

were was santa claus wen our brothers were becoming shaheed n our sisters being raped???

tooo busy doin sukha n killing innocent animals n building akaal takht wiv blood money

the true nihungs are people like baba nihaal singh ji and nihung shaheed bhai avtar singh brahma NOT SANTA CLAUS

DHAN DHAN SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRANWALE JINA SOUTHEE KOUM JAGGAYEE

weighing 30 stones, being heavily addicted to Sukha and being a goverment stooge. yeh some kamai!!! he always had very close relations with the exvommunicated dusht and congress leader Buta sinh, hes always been a govt stooge. so is that the seva hes done? seva of buta sinh and indira and bhang?

hw dare u do nindiya of true mahapurashs lyk sant jarnail singh ji and bhai randhir singh???

were was santa claus wen our brothers were becoming shaheed n our sisters being raped???

tooo busy doin sukha n killing innocent animals n building akaal takht wiv blood money

the true nihungs are people like baba nihaal singh ji nt santa claus

DHAN DHAN SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRANWALE JINA SOUTHEE KOUM JAGGAYEE

how can u forget nihang avtar singh brahma?

anyway check this video showing some pictures of true freedom fighter. tune aint that bad neither

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SlXpwdnW7A

GO NIHUNGS BHRRUUUAAHHHH!!!!

Guest Narinder Singh

the true nihungs are people like baba nihaal singh ji and nihung shaheed bhai avtar singh brahma NOT SANTA CLAUS

Boooolllleeeeeeee sssoooo niiihhaaaaall!!!!

SAT SRRII AAAAKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

From allabout Sikhs

Many a time one wrong leads to another wrong. The Government now anxious to restore the sanctity of the shrine entrusted the repairs of it to the government contractors under the supervision of Home Minister Buta Singh and a Buddha Dal Nihang, Baba Santa Singh, against the wishes of the SGPC. The gurdwaras are built by kar seva and not by paid employees. Sikhs believe that the repairing and maintenance of their holy places is a sacred duty and the work must be carried out by the holy men. The Government ignored the protest and speeded up the construction work. Buta Singh requested a number of Sikh saints to come forward and help in the reconstruction work, but all of them refused to cooperate with the government. The reconstruction went with lightening speed and was finished within three months. It is estimated that about $30 million were spent to restore the building. The whole complex remained in the possession of the army until 25 September, when the keys of the temple were handed over to the SGPC representatives.

20.7 Operation Blue Star re-invoked the tradition of Sarbat Khalsa. The first such meeting was called by Nihang Santa Singh, on 11 August 1984 to declare himself authorised to rebuild the Akal Takhat.

High priests of the Sikh Takhats called a Sarbat Khalsa on 2 September and declared President Zail Singh and Home Minister Buta Singh as 'tankhahiyas' (religious offenders or renegades) and ex-communicated them from the Sikh fraternity unless they apologised and accepted the punishment given to them at the Akal Takhat. Nihang Santa Singh had already been excommunicated on 22 July. President Zail Singh later apologised and was pardoned on 25 September.

lol sant jarnail singh was a brahgeyani .... then how couldnt he knew that longwal will double cross him ... listen to sant jee speeches ... longwal this longowal that longowal our true leader .... in the end longowal back stabbed him ....

sant bhindrwalle thought akali dal would be their strength .... shriomani akalidal jindabad .... this is how every recorded speech starts of santji .... and on the day of operation blue .... they come out withs hands up ...

lol a politician made fool out of a brhamgeyani .... hmmm.gif

now instead of abusing me correct me where i m wrong ....

lol sant jarnail singh was a brahgeyani .... then how couldnt he knew that longwal will double cross him ... listen to sant jee speeches ... longwal this longowal that longowal our true leader .... in the end longowal back stabbed him ....

sant bhindrwalle thought akali dal would be their strength .... shriomani akalidal jindabad .... this is how every recorded speech starts of santji .... and on the day of operation blue .... they come out withs hands up ...

lol a politician made fool out of a brhamgeyani .... hmmm.gif

now instead of abusing me correct me where i m wrong ....

waheguruji!

only guruji knowz who is a brahmgyaani.........who r we to decide about this......waheguruji!

waheugurji! just because some peole have started calling him a sant or brahmgyaani out of respect doesn't mean that he really was one. and by the way...we just cannnot slander anyone as such......

the whole point goes on nindya :umm: