Stupid Nammus And Gadhars Like Badal

Sikh Soorma

forgive me if im wrong...nowhere in this article do they say that they SUPPORT badal.

look how they begin the article:

Anti-Panthic Chief Minister Parkash Badal

it seems a little sarcastic (which is gud), rather than supportive.

THERE IS ONE AKALI DAL IN PUNJAB WHICH IS PANTHIC IN NATURE AND WITH PURE KHAL STANI AGENDA IT IS SHIROMANI AKALI DAL INTERNATIONAL LED BY FORMER MP ATINDERPAL SINGH AND IS GAINING STRENGH SLOWLY

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol sant jarnail singh was a brahgeyani .... then how couldnt he knew that longwal will double cross him ... listen to sant jee speeches ... longwal this longowal that longowal our true leader .... in the end longowal back stabbed him ....

sant bhindrwalle thought akali dal would be their strength .... shriomani akalidal jindabad .... this is how every recorded speech starts of santji .... and on the day of operation blue .... they come out withs hands up ...

lol a politician made fool out of a brhamgeyani .... hmmm.gif

now instead of abusing me correct me where i m wrong ....

Are you trying to insult the greatest sikh of our times foolish Nang

^^^^ lol i m not like u frustrated looser malech who insult gursikhs .... but i do insult longowal badal talwandi and other people like u tongue.gif .... dhan dhan sant bhindrawalle ....

• 2 weeks later...
atinderpal singh's akali dal is more of a joke than mann's - it has no chance of doing anything

he is a dubious character

he lives in a very nice house i visited jor mela on dec 25 at fatehgarh shaib i found the stage of shiromani akali dal international running heritage exibition very impressive and speeches were to the point than others both ss mann and atinder p singh has contributed a lot to panth as my brother has said they sad(I) will not succeed is again the facts FOR THE FIRST TIME IN DEMOCRATIC INDIA NEUTRAL VOTING OF NO OPTION VOTE WAS EXERCISED THIS CREDIT GOES TO ATINDERPAL SINGH AS HE FILED A PETITION IN PUNJAB AND HARYANA HIGH COURT IN ATINDERPAL SINGH VS UNION OF INDIA ASREPORTED IN HINDUSTAN TIMES IN19 JAN 2007 NONE OF POLITICAL PARTIES EDUCATED THE PUBLIC every one has shortcoming one must give credit for good work ONLY THIS PARTY RAISED THE MEMORIALS IN MEMORY OF SIKH MARTYS LIKE SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI AND RAISED MEMORIALS TO OTHER SIKH FIGHTERS IN 40 OTHER VILLAGES DESPITE THREAT BY SHIV SENATO DEMOLISH IT EVEN DAMDAMI TAKSAL COULD NOT DO IT TODAY AS REPORTED IN SPOKESMAN THIS PARTY HAS FILED CASE TO TELL THE PEOPLE PRPOGATION OF KHALISTAN IS NOT OFFENCE BEFORE RIGHT TO INFORMATION BEARUE DUE TO DISUNITY IN PANTHIC PARTIES BADAL IS GOING STRONG main enemy is AUTSHOSH TODAY HINDU SURAKHA SAMITI HAS CLAIMED THAT THEY FAILED THE ATTEMPTS OF SIKH GROUPS TO THWART THE FUNCTION OF NOORMEHLIAS THIS IS A DIRECT THREAT TO KHALSA IT IS SAME GROUP WHICH BURNT THE GURDWARA IN PATIALA AMRITSAR JALANDAR IN 1982 IWAS TOLD BY AFRIEND THAT ATINDER HAD A BIG BUSSINESS IN MP STATE BEFORE HE JOINED SIKH MOVEMENT AND HIS OLD FATHER DIED DUE TO POLICE REPRESSION ON THE ORDERS OF SSP AS BRAR I HOPE MY BROTHER WILL NOT MISUNDERSTAND ME IAM JUST QUOTING SOME FACTS EVEN RECENTLY KPS GILL ADMITTED DEFEAT AT THE HANDS OF ATINDER AND ADMITTED HE MADE ATTEMPTS TO GET HIM KILLED ATLEAST SOME ONE HAS TAKEN A STEP IN PROPAGATING SIKH NATIONALISM AND MOST OF HIS PARTYMEN ARE SIKH FREEDOM FIGHTRES WHO R BEING STILL SUBJECTED TO TORTURE RECENT CASE IS OF TOTURE OF WELLKNOWN MILITANT LEADER SURIDERPAL SINGH WHOSE HANDS WERE BROKEN BY POLICE AS REPORTED IN LOCAL SPOKESMAN