How Will The Law System Work?

B4ND4

Better question: Do Sikhs deserve Khalistan?

My answer: No! I don’t think Sikhs deserve Khalistan. There is so much corruption in the Sikh community right now that it is not even funny. I mean, if Sikhs can barely run a gurdwara, then how in the world can Sikhs run a nation? Also there is some on going debate of who is a Sikh. This is very important to discuss because Khalistan is going to be a Sikh nation, which will be run by Sikhs. If non-amritdharis don’t qualify as Sikhs, then how would Amritdharis treat them when Khalistan becomes a nation? And would Non-amritdharis support the movement even though they will have no power or anything to gain from Khalistan?

Better question: Do Sikhs deserve Khalistan?

My answer: No! I don’t think Sikhs deserve Khalistan. There is so much corruption in the Sikh community right now that it is not even funny. I mean, if Sikhs can barely run a gurdwara, then how in the world can Sikhs run a nation? Also there is some on going debate of who is a Sikh. This is very important to discuss because Khalistan is going to be a Sikh nation, which will be run by Sikhs. If non-amritdharis don’t qualify as Sikhs, then how would Amritdharis treat them when Khalistan becomes a nation? And would Non-amritdharis support the movement even though they will have no power or anything to gain from Khalistan?

Politics is corrupt everywhere, India is one of the most corrupt countries in the world but I have yet to hear a Hindu say that because of this corruption the British should come back and rule India. No matter how corrupt some of the Gurdwaras may be even the most junior government official in India could give a Gurdwara pardhan a run for his money in the corruption stakes. The country is corrupt from top to bottom. Politics is corrupt all around the world but Sikhs are unique in the world solely because they believe that just because some of their leaders can't run a Gurdwara then Sikhs deserve to live as 2nd class citizens in India. Certainly Khalsa is Nyara in this respect.

Politics is corrupt everywhere but Sikhs are unique in the world solely because they believe that some of their leaders can't run a Gurdwara then Siks deserve to live a 2nd class citizens in India. Certainly Khalsa is Nyara in this respect.

Sikhs aren't 2nd class citizens in India :umm: . It all boils down to how one comprehends these matters.