GURDWARA AND NEWSPAPERS

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Yeah, there are a lot of political problems at gurdwara. The sad thing is that as people get more apathetic towards Sikhi, more monas are taking over gurdwara positions. Thats stupid cause youth look up to these people, and when they see Monas everywhere, they just fall into the crowd so easily... its so sad! ;)

aint wut u people are discussing here also involves politics.. come on even in the langgar area there's just so much of politics that goes on.. dunno bout ur place.. in my place if dat particular "gang" fella is incharge of cooking the langar den the other "gang" people wont come .. can u imagine that??

ethin is politics.. if this "gang" people bring the granthi then the other "gang" people wont like that particular granthi and if they get into power they will just send back the granthi and bring whichever fella they like..

this are just few examples.. i can go on and on with the things that goes on in gurdwara politics that makes people reali ;) and frustrated and some even refuse to come to gurdwara because of all this...

One of the reason I stopped going to the Gurdware, was all the fights in the Gaurdware. I remember one fight when some guys got out they Kirpan and tried to kill each other, and the guy doing the kirtan start do the kirtan lound and say WaheGuru really lound to bring peace, but he gave up and walked out, and every one was pushing and hitting each other, I was just sitting they watching what was going on, then the police got involed. That was about 8 to 10 years ago I think, I never when back to Gurdware after that on a sunday if I when it would be on a quite day with out this rubbish.

I have started to go to Gurdware now, in the morning and sit they just to listen to the kirtan for a hour or so. I think they should get rid of all these groups with in the Gardware and just have the Punj Pyare to run the Gurdware also why have some many Gurdware in one area we should have just one Gurdware that will make unity within SIkhi.

Its like a game to see who can have the biggest Gurdware, they should be one per town depending on the size of the town as well, and all the money should be spent on that Gurdware.

By doing this that one Gurdware will be able to help the Youth get into Sikhi and by having one Gurdware we should be united, and all Gurdware based on the Caste system should be closed down.