Meetings Of Great Gursikhs

khalsa fateh

i was jus wondering.. if

great gursikhs like:

Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh Ji and Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwale eva met?

or bhai rama singh and sant jarnail singh?

or other great chardee kaala gursikhs?

wah happen wen they met??

its been on ma mind4 TIMEEEEEEEE

*not a oppoutniuty 4 jatha bashing* merely a question sangat ji

cheers

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ke fateh

khalsa fateh

i was jus wondering.. if

great gursikhs like:

Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh Ji and Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwale eva met?

or bhai rama singh and sant jarnail singh?

or other great chardee kaala gursikhs?

wah happen wen they met??

its been on ma mind4 TIMEEEEEEEE

*not a oppoutniuty 4 jatha bashing* merely a question sangat ji

cheers

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ke fateh

i wonder if i have ever met the easter bunny

I remember reading about the meeting of Baba Harnam Singh and Baba Nand Singh Ji.

Found this:

nce Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj was journeying bare-footed through a dense jungle with His feet profusely bleeding with instuck thorns. He wanted to visit His beloved Master after a year's long tapasaya and was heading towards the railway station, a long distance away. A camel rider who happened to cross His way, stopped, got down and offered the camel to Baba Ji. He made Baba Ji sit comfortably on the camel and then proceeded towards the railway station. While thus walking, the man removed the thorns from Baba Ji's bleeding feet one by one. He, at the railway station, purchased a ticket and made Baba Ji comfortable in the train. When Baba Ji reached the holy presence of Baba Harnam Singh Ji Maharaj and was in the process of paying His homage, Baba Harnam Singh Ji Maharaj applied the dust of the holy feet of Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj on His forehead. Baba Ji, thus bewildered, started crying. On this, Baba Harnam Singh Ji Maharaj smiled and asked Him why He did not cry when He removed the thorns from His feet on the way to railway station.

I don't understand the question - are you asking if those people met and if so what they spoke about?

OR

Wat happens when people like that meet?

You need to expand ure question cos you must think something happens to ask what happens when they meet....or are you looking for pieces of philosophical discussion...

thee questinn im askin iss

wah did they speak bout.. wah happened.. did they have an argurment..wah they spoke bout..