Constipation

Big_Tera

well basically im suffereing from constipation. ive never had this before. but i know why ive got it suddenly is becuase i read that if you become inactive physicaly. you can get it.

which fits my description becuase of a health issue i wasnt able to move around that much.

im just worried about the concequences of it. is it permenant? and will it keep comming back?

Guest Guest

fateh khalsa jee

drink lots of water, exercise (jog, go to the gym, do pushups, situps, etc) and drink lots and lots of water, and make sure you eat healthy food.

it should go away, it is just temp, but if you dont do anything it may get worse and u may have to go see a doctor who may give you pills/medication which will help, or you an go to your local store and get a non prescription medication that helps constipation.

Hope you get well soon

Fateh

Guest Geezaaaaaa

Buy some isabgol from your local desi store...after brushing your teeth in the morning and before you eat or drink anything, get a large glass of luke warm water, mix in 1-2 teaspoons of isabgol, drink it....do this for about atlest 2 weeks...your bowel movements will be sorted...trust me

important to eat healthy food and lotsa water tho

fateh khalsa jee

drink lots of water, exercise (jog, go to the gym, do pushups, situps, etc) and drink lots and lots of water, and make sure you eat healthy food.

it should go away, it is just temp, but if you dont do anything it may get worse and u may have to go see a doctor who may give you pills/medication which will help, or you an go to your local store and get a non prescription medication that helps constipation.

Hope you get well soon

Fateh

Guest Best Advice

For constipation the best advice from all of the above is eat foods high in fiber (like fruits and vegetables), drink plenty fluids through out the day, and exercise. Prune juice helps my mom.

Guest jap naam

wjkk wjkf

these might help :TH:

drink a glass of prune juice first in morning

drink plenty of water, helps if water is warm

eat more salads , vegetables and fresh fruit

heard this also works

eat a fresh tomatoe 1st thing in morning sprinkled wit salt

gd luck

wjkk wjkf