Hi5?

Guest Bass Singh

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facebook > MySpace > Hi5

Facebook is the perfect website to join if you like to be stalked by weirdoes!

I have been stalked on Hi5 by FOBs...not facebook...myspace anyone can have ure link and see....at least facebook is secure and only people in my network can see me..Also what makes facebook cooler is that you can get tagged...

Actually, you can set your profile on private on myspace as well. But yeah, I hate being stalked too. I have an account on facebook, but I never use it though. :umm:

"Guys and girls shouldnt chat to each other at Gurdwaras"

"Guys and girls should not txt each other or ring one another"

"Guys and girls should not add each other to msn"

"Guys and girls should not chill out withj one another or meet up"

"Guys and girls should not go on HI5"

And then Singhs wonder why girls run off with Muslim boys, jeeeeeeez if we can't talk to our own, then who the hell are we supposed to talk to?

LOL.gif Nice one, interesting point. If individuals are paranoid that Hi5 and other similar networks like these are being used in an inappropriate way, then why not consider the idea of creating a network solely for Sikhs. Young and mature Sikhs alike can meet and greet each other and give each other testimonials or whatever -- incorporating all the features used by other networking sites. Maybe calling it HiPajee! or Sikhi5!........ grin.gif Use your imagination...

And then Singhs wonder why girls run off with Muslim boys, jeeeeeeez if we can't talk to our own, then who the hell are we supposed to talk to?

LOL.gif Nice one, interesting point. If individuals are paranoid that Hi5 and other similar networks like these are being used in an inappropriate way, then why not consider the idea of creating a network solely for Sikhs. Young and mature Sikhs alike can meet and greet each other and give each other testimonials or whatever -- incorporating all the features used by other networking sites. Maybe calling it HiPajee! or Sikhi5!........ grin.gif Use your imagination...

I remember SikhPal.com and some other ones which started up

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Jio we have already started making a site like that

the site shall be open to everyone next month :umm:

Naam Japu :cool:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Guest Amrik$ingh

lol@ hi5 is wrong

some people..just make me laugh

im on there...yeah..i pulled loads of girls...thats my point of going on it....kuriyah naal bhaar jana..."NOT"

get a life..saps

ive posted it again...

now..before you delete my post...please justify why you delete...i have my rights to post what i want...i feel this way...when people think hi5 is soo soo wrong..im on it...i dont pull girls..i dont need to...its good way to keep contact with friends and make new friends

i could give you soo many reasons...but my above post reasoned it well...many people would agree many people wont...dont mean you go deleting posts

laterz