Anti Social Jutha (uk)

Guest Narinder Singh
dont forget even prostitutes were saved by guru nanak dev ji, so chill out.

Ak-47 if you don’t mind I would like to add to what you have said here. I know from experience from what I have seen with my own eyes, even when banjis that have had problems come back home to their parents they are still alienated victimised within their own families and within the community how pathetic, horrendous and barbarous is that? In most cases the families were hurt that their Honour has been publicly disgraced "besthi" rather than any harm that may have come to their child.

This is one of the few posts ill agree with u on Dancing Warrior veerji. tongue.gif

I think Sikhs need to focus more on resolving these issues rather than turning them into conflicts that could've been avoided. Sure we have problems with other communities trying to corrupt our youth, but how many of us are willing to befriend that youth who seems to be falling off track and help them get back on their feet? No one wants to do the real work, we either wanna sit in our rooms and jap naam all day or take part in a protest with kirpans blazing.

I think there needs to be an outlet for the youth, something they can be a part of where they're not jugded or thrown into a category. Remember, our aim should be helping, not discouraging. And we dont have to always use Sikhi as a means to help them out, Sikhi isnt for everyone. Lets ask them what they want and need, how can we help THEM, not how they can help Sikhi.

And if we do wanna spread Gurmat, I think we need to instill that pride in the people, we need to revive all those elements in Sikhi that have been watered down, Guru Sahib has given his Sikh everything, its just a matter of if we want to take it or not.

As for the people already doing something to tackle these issues, i cant say anything against them since i dont have a better solution.

So if ive offended anyone,

Fateh.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"and ps, i have heard of 3 amritdhari girls who have converted. one wore a keski and did kirtan, one was from a very influential and respected amrithdhari sikh family, and the other was also a kirtani. "

ok so if a girl took amrit and decides hey sikhi isn't for me, then is that a sikh's duty to stop her? i don't think so. that is talibanish. once your a sikh your stuck, if you leave, it's death, that's islamo-fascism at its best. there were people from guru sahib's own families who fell off the path of sikhi. every sikh's duty is to lead by example. it is our duty to be sikhs, not to make sure others remain sikhs.

look, if a girl, sikh or hindu, or buddhist, jew, whateva, is molested and harrased by Muslim gangs, as a sikh it is our duty to stand up to this nonsense. but if a girl willingly accepts a Muslim boyfreind and willingly converts to islam, is that a crime which a sikh must fight?

i think it's cool that sikh societies are making people aware of Muslim gangs which use deceptive tactics to lure Punjabi girls, sometimes amritdhari sikh girls according to a pervious post, but a distinction needs to be made between forceful conversions and girls who willingly convert. Hey if a girl is in love with a muslim guy and wants to convert who are we to say anything?

no disrespect to the people fighting the good fight, i just think there needs to be a focussed attack on this issue in the U.K. Cause otherwise we're basically gonna end up with Punjabi guys bashing muslim guys for going out with punjabi girls...and I imagine "forced dates" and forced clubbings are very rare.

let me give you a scenario:

1) I wear a turban and go to a club to get wasted. i drink a bottle of johnny walker and dance till 4am. Some Gorre bump into me and we get into a fight. my turban gets knowcked off and i am left outside in the steet bleeding.

2) I wear a turban and as I'm walking down the street, drunk gorre racially abuse me and knock off my turban. I'm left bleeding on the street....

in what scenario does the sikh quam come to my rescue? in what scenario do sikhs respond?

peace.