Pets

Ryu Hayabusa

Guest balwinderkaur

your doggy is the cutest thing ever veerjee. i hope and hope and pray and pray it emerges unscathed from this ordeal its going through and is allowed to go home. :'( do keep us posted.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry about your loyal freind, and I do hope that he gets better soon. Pets do become part of the family for which you start carring and you get emotionally attached to. From your description and pictures one can see just how much your dogs do love you.

I hope for the best and wish that everything for your dog turns out to be allright. One can not argue with the fact that your dogs do look cute, and not to mention their attachement for you. Also it does sound that your dog is in a better condition than before, do cheer up.

It is interesting what it would be like what it woud be like to be able to communicate with animals and to be able to find out what is wrong with them, and how they feel at the current momment. I never had any close shaves with my pets, the times that bad things did happen they were final and beyond my aid.

I currently have three cats, not trying in any way to say that dogs are any worse. Although I do believe that cats can be just as attached, however I doubt that they would go as far with you if they knew that you would bea able to come back.

Thanks everyone, my dog is back and seems like he is on the road to recovery! Prokhalistani I don't know much about cats but I do beleive people can fall in love with them just as much as dogs but I beleive that dog will always be man's best freind.

There is a really sad true dog story, I can't find the link at the moment but in Russia they have made a statue in honor of the dog.

A Russian man was driving with his dog and got in a car accident, the dog survived but the owner did not. After the dog recovered from his minor injuries he went and waited on the very same road for his master to return. days went by the dog did not move. Local people felt sorry for the dog so they started bringing him food on that very spot daily. The local villagers tried to adopt the dog but he would always run away and return to the same spot. the dog waited on that same spot for 7 years until he died hoping that one day his master would return. ;)