another question

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont gel it. dont tie it. just allow it.

it wont be messy, just make sure if its long enuf u comb it, wash it (haha put shampoo and conditioner on it n it feels all smooth n nice ;) ) n eventually it will b ok......theres a stage where u have a fair bit of dhari, but it looks messy cuz theres not quite enuf to "fill it out"...if u know what i mean

i wudnt ever put gel in my dhari. i heard if u train it with ur hands (stroke it lol) then it sortov grows in that direction but i dunno

Guest mehtab

ok i m gonna add my question...is it okay to comb the beard?...coz some hairs might break away and then cud that be counted as kurehit? i do agree that oiling it is fine though

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

kes do come out, even guru jes kes came out when he combed his kes. But, you dont go pesh for that. Not while combing. And try to comb nice and smooth. U also have to take all your kes and put khee on them, light a mathch, then throw it on the kes, i think, while doing kirtan sohila. Something like that. Proper maryada for getting rid of kes, cant throw em out and stuff.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!