Khalistan : When Will We Get Our Own Independent Sate?

The idea of the greatest democracy in the world is great, but like I said...how is that possible with the 'leaders' we have now, who can't even achieve a compromise with the French over the dastaar situation?- We are all divided, we all want Khalistan to be different things...I know some 'pro-khalistani's' who hate Hindus and would have them ripped from their homes and sent to India..........many questions+ not enough sound answers = fundamental problem with khalistan

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaar, do you think khalistan will be made like this???? NO.

With my little young brain, i think, that to achieve Khalistan, it will take us 15 years struggle.... Just cleaning punjab from the evil.. When Khalistan will be made no SGPC leader will be alive... Only pure Sikhs will be.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

no doubt the present political leaders r corrupt... but, khalistan will have its own honest leaders... and about hindus and christians, they r welcomed to khalistan and they will be given full rights... but no one will be forced... and about area, i don't think we need pakistan's area for that. india has enough area to give for khalistan... the final point is that khalistan will be formed and it is final.. it is just the matter of time... had baba banda singh bahadur thinked like those who r against khalistan, sikhs would have not been able to take revenge from mughal rulers.. so, leave this negetive thinking that khalistan is useless demand and join hands to get our own independent state...

gurfateh ji

Have you heard of iinocent until proven guilty sunny bond singh? Why kill Sandhu when there was only herasay against him? there was no proof that he had done any of the things you said, but he was envied by some of his comrades who talk rubbish like this to portray him as a cat. His thinking was years ahead of the other leaders in the field.

chatanga